Kingsindian

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Kingsindian

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:50 am

I have no reason to believe that JzG blocked Clockback based on some kind of anti-conservative prejudice. Indeed, as JzG said, they didn't even know who Clockback was -- all indications point to the truth of this statement. There were plenty of wrong things about the block, but following some sort of nefarious political agenda wasn't one of them. Kingsindian ♝ ♚ 07:31, 19 October 2018 (UTC)
All indications show the complete opposite, as any proper discussion of the block would reveal, lining up statements and facts on a timeline of actions and effects, to the point you would have to be a complete moron to think JzG wasn't acting out of bias. But alas, Kingsindian picks a and chooses what he wishes to discuss on Wikipediocracy, based on his evident desire not to be made to feel sad.

That just about covers why Kingsindian sucks as a Wikipedia critic, and how Wikipediocracy sucks by providing a nice feather lined bed for him to do his thing, as if it remotely what one could call Wikipedia criticism, or indeed a forum at all.

You want us to hide this sort of observation Jake? Put it in a private forum? I bet you fucking do. Off you go now, Kingsindian will be wanting his milk and cookies.

sashi
Sucks Critic

Re: Kingsindian

Post by sashi » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:14 pm

This was a very strange thing to read from the guy who put the most work into the George Bell / Clockback story.

I suppose he would say that what JzG was reacting to was the form of dissent (kicking the anthill). The claim that JzG didn't do due diligence and find out anything about the person he was blocking before blocking them, and so therefore there couldn't have been any bias involved nohow, no sir, not a chance... strikes me as a little facile.

But KI can be persuasive sometimes when he writes long paragraphs. ^^

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Kingsindian

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:48 am

sashi wrote:The claim that JzG didn't do due diligence and find out anything about the person he was blocking before blocking them, and so therefore there couldn't have been any bias involved nohow, no sir, not a chance... strikes me as a little facile.

Nothing about Guy is "a little facile". He is a shit-demon in human form. You may quote me.