Jake and his log cabin

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Jake and his log cabin

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:23 am

He thinks he can score points by accusing us of sexism/misogyny because of all the Laura Hale content we're carrying. Meanwhile, he's got his vastly-more-sexist Jess Wade thread actually stickied to the top of their "Wikipedians" forum, which is the sort of thing we haven't even considered.

Just a wee bit hypocritical there.
Any time you're ready to address my long standing reply to this nonsense, the posts are still here, waiting for you.

I totally understand if you don't want to though.

Endlessly repeating an accusation without having the balls to back it up, acting like you have the right to issue insults from inside a walled garden, safe in the knowledge the target is on the outside, is such a Wikipedian thing to do.

As the Wikipedians on your site cheer you on, you think on that.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:28 am

@Zoloft, I should appreciate it very much if you give me the link where Moral Hazard to referred in that deleted posting where he was suggesting in Katherine should approve nasty sex things with minors. To clear this matter.

Because I think it was the discussion about sex between minors, (Till 18 you are a minor) what is with some restrictions allowed in Holland.

But you get difficult and unwished situations, a girl and and a boy 16 and 17 should be allowed having sex, but if they are 17 and 18 not anymore, although they both may drive a car. That's the only discussion on a political level I remember about this subject, and that was not a one party issue, but something we almost all agreed about.

So please this link Zoloft.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Moral Hazard wrote:Updated for clarity: Zoloft linked a new article, which was not in the Katherine Maher twitter thread, that quotes from his 2004 email discussion of a Dutch party that would lower the age of consent (enabling pedaphilia). Again, his naive position is common in European anarchist and libertarian and even liberal political discussions. Again, my position is obviously different, as has been made clear many times (and would be even more clear if moderators had not removed my clearest statements on the exploitation of children).

I don't know what shit you are in digging, but the whole is matter is about a free beer party of one flipped person what never ever even has reached the elections, De Partij voor Naastenliefde, Vrijheid en Diversiteit.
And seen the fact you don't even know a holy shit about Europe it seems me much better or to leave your views about your favourite subject to America or in general to shut up.
Again, his naive position is common in European anarchist and libertarian and even liberal political discussions.

What for the holy fuck is now mixed up in your misty brain?
Where did you find this complete holy crap you try to sell? Who told you this shit? What European anarchists for the hell are you talking about? What liberal political discussions?
It is getting with the hour more mysterious in Jake his log cabin, and it must have been a very, very worse clearest statements on the exploitation of children if it is even there removed.