Jake and his log cabin

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Jake and his log cabin

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:45 am

I'd noticed it before, but ever since these sorry statements, I've come to think of Jake as a prepper living in a log cabin, blaming anything and everything wrong in this world on Trump.
these days I often don't even look at a computer or TV screen until 1PM or so. Hopefully things will improve after the next US election!.......I generally keep the phone muted until well into the late morning hours.
There is seemingly nothing about the field of Wikipedia criticism that he cannot in some way steer around to Trump.

It is a warped mindset that really is deeply embedded in his psyche.....
Back in the good ol' days, you usually had to have some pretense of respectability or authority to get people to pay attention to you; you had to put your name and organization on your propaganda pieces; and it cost a fair amount of money to publish things - and even then the penetration of any new idea was very, very slooooowwwwww. None of this is true anymore, and society hasn't caught up to it. It might not even be able to.
This sort of statement is a load of nonsense, as literally anyone who knew anything about history, would see.

The scam of creating a new technology called Teh Wiki, slappping a face and an organisation name on it, then pretending you can manufacture knowledge out of it, fooling the gullible into going along with your cult, donating to it and readily spreading the Gospel and doing the grunt work, and doing it all under the noses of the respectable and authoritative people who readily decried it is utter nonsense, is as old as the hills.

The belief in the Magic of Wikipedia took hold with the masses a clear decade before Trump, and even the forces that swept him to power, emerged. There is a persuasive argument that they probably even helped build the intensity of the storm, given their cult-driven need to not so subtly attempt to tip the scales against the tide, fueling the mistrust of truth borne by respectable authority. In clear defiance, ironically, of the word of their Founder, deposed as he was in a wave of populism within his own followers. Ironic, no?

It's a shame Cactus Jack decided to exile me on the urging of his own deranged followers scrabbling around in their cave with their stone tools, as he really does need a serious dose of reality, in the form of some very basic lessons in history.

This is the the guy in charge of Wikipediocracy, his only real power being to decide who is and is not a respectable authority when it comes to Wikipedia criticism. Carrite, Poetlister, Ming, and all the other assorted dipshits, he wants. Truth and wisdom, he Does Not Want.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Jake and his log cabin

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:06 pm

Can we not have this stuff in one of the threads that already exist?

I did intent this one to be about Jake and his log cabin. :?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:08 pm

Yes, fine, Mod, can you delete this last six posts?

(Done - mod)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu May 09, 2019 9:28 am

Some light reading for Prepper Jake :lol:

https://reason.com/2019/05/08/theres-no ... spiracism/

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 17, 2019 1:32 am

Obviously there's been a lot of derision in this particular thread regarding Mr. Abd's chances of success with his lawsuit, but that strikes me as a different situation, because (in theory, at least) having people file lawsuits with no chance of success could make future litigants (who could potentially have better cases) look more "vexatious" by association, and maybe even help the WMF by allowing them to claim a history of "victimhood" in future court proceedings. Again, though, I'm not an expert on this stuff.
Nobody needs to be an expert to know this is not how it works. If anything, it is the exact opposite. It is the WMF who are building up quite the reputation as time wasting fuckwits before the courts. They tried to argue keeping defamation in their servers was good for the complainant FFS.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 17, 2019 9:04 am

O, for the golden legal trick to blow complete wikipedia you don't have to be a lawyer. Absolute not. One year succesfull kindergarten is enough. Much more effective and much quicker than RoundUp.

Start a European law case for deformation, and ask a European judge to order WMF to remove there CC licences from all there projects in Europe. Arguments enough and there is not any legel base under that licence. Focus on "Het arrest Lindenbaum-Cohen" and "een onrechtmatige daad".

The ultimate Wikipedia killer. No lawyer in the whole world can save them anymore. Simple, quick, effective and 100% legal lethal.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 24, 2019 1:07 pm

where I come from, gentlemen don't disparage women on public forums for no legitimate reason
Where I come from you don't make claims like that and not give someone their right to reply, or even sufficient details of the charge that they might defend themselves.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon May 27, 2019 4:00 pm

:lol:
I blame my parents, for not letting me have a teddy bear when I was a child and forcing me to play with live circuit breakers instead.
Come on dude. Your parents absolutely must have been very protective of their precious little soldier, indulging his every whim and want. Otherwise.....well.......all this Trump-mania #Resistance bullshit must be a conscious decision, no?

People who were raised in tough conditions, they're the people who fight back against the bullies and trolls of this world. They're not people who let their actions be dictated by same said trolls and bullies.
We might disagree as to the extent to which these two guys (Oliver & Darryl) have influenced us, but I don't think it makes sense for anyone to pretend they're not a significant part of this dispute - if we're going to have a thread on the Abd vs. WMF lawsuit at all, it's only fair that people should have some idea as to what Abd and these other folks are actually talking about viz a viz these (non-musical) "Smiths." If I'm overruled, then that's fine - I'm just saying that's how I'd handle it.
Last I checked, the advertisement for a second Administrator to add to the Wikipediocracy management had gone unanswered.
We might disagree as to the extent to which these two guys (Oliver & Darryl) have influenced us, but I don't think it makes sense for anyone to pretend they're not a significant part of this dispute - if we're going to have a thread on the Abd vs. WMF lawsuit at all, it's only fair that people should have some idea as to what Abd and these other folks are actually talking about viz a viz these (non-musical) "Smiths." If I'm overruled, then that's fine - I'm just saying that's how I'd handle it.
I have a word for a guy who claims the Smiths are just your average everyday wing dings, and then admits he hasn't even read up on the case. Gives serious critics a bad name, that shit.

I mean, I'm just speaking as the guy who called a spade a spade by pointing out Dennis Brown has made some poor decisions in his role as a Wikipedia Administrator, and got called too hostile for Wikipediocracy by your trash diving underling. It seems pretty funny now Vigilant is back and the place is rocking to the sound of a different beat. Old Skool Hostile.

You gonna do the right thing and let me back in? Let the people who really can call a spade a spade duke it out on equal terms?

Your little safe space might get a bit wrecked, some blood on the walls, your teddy bears ripped to bits, Timmy crying in a corner because he hates to see mommy and daddy fighting, but at least you might regain what little shred of respect Wikipediocracy was beginning to have, before it all went to shit.

Or should I just overrule you?

:twisted:

WHAT DO WE WANT. SPEDS RIGHTS. WHEN DO WE WANT IT. NOW.

Ya fucking mug.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:34 am

Cabin dwelling motherfucker.....

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 184#p10184

....poking his head out like it was safe.

Let's see if his generator lasts long enough to withstand that.

RUN TO THE HILLS
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

doobee doowah day

8-) :ugeek: :lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:14 am

Jake wrote:(For UK and EU citizens, Hawaii might be a bit far off - maybe the Greek Islands, or the Balearics? This time of year, maybe a cruise around Scandinavia? And hey, Switzerland is always nice.)

Never, never go to a Greek islands in summer, except if you like to swim in the pee in the swimming pool and like drunk Russians who load the half buffet on there plates with wife's dressed up like mannequins. Greek islands are horrible in summer! Scandinavia is better, warm summers and Switzerland also but unplayable. In general toerist go to the wrong places in Europe like for instance Venice and Amsterdam, although Dordrecht and Groningen are almost the same or even better without stinking dirty hotels and lines up of more than two hours for the Anna Frank house. What is great if you want to practice your Chinese or any other language of this world. This said, Uncle Jake is clearly back again in the house to heal some wounds. And to put a few feathers in the but of Vig. Watch out Jake, it can make that man really pissed off!

Jake, when do you just fuck off whit your stinking Amsterdam hotel style corrupt Trollocrazy? Or change it in a real critical forum? Because it is now really getting staggering and also what you are writing now and allowed in your digital dust bin.
Speaking about civility, my god. Just have a look on trollocrazy, and a better example of incivility is hard to find on the internet.