View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:04 pm




Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Jake and his log cabin 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4194
Reply with quote
Come on Jake, now is your moment.

If you don't issue this as an official press release of Wikipediocracy, I think I might......
Eagle wrote:
The spouse of the WMF Chair instigated the T&S investigation, and that relationship put the investigators and the Executive Director in an impossible position. Instead of publicly stating "I am recused because my spouse was the complainant" she made an oblique comparison to GamerGate.
Vigilant wrote:
Katherine Maher knew from at least the time that T&S passed it up to her and likely earlier since this is explosive shit.
The Board all knew for a month at least.
ARBCOM has the 'lightly redacted' information so they've known for at least a week.

They've all been hiding the true nature of this situation and lying by omission to a ton of people who are rightly pissed off.


God. Damn.
Come on Jake. Don't lose you bottle now. Back your people. Don't worry about what real investigators and analysts can say about this nonsense. Run with it.

Give the world THE TRUTH.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I so want him to do it, just for the opportunity to demolish it. But sadly you just know he's too much of a coward. Probably hasn't even got the stones to publish this as a blog post penned by the world renowned investigative Wikipedia reporter Cornpoke McGilliguddy, or whatever the fuck he was called.

Vigilant gives the game away.......
Quote:
Now we wait until this appears on WP:FRAM...

:popcorn:
Come on Jake. Admit it. Your pissant site was never about informing the public or journalists of the truth. It's about giving yourselves some entertainment by riling up the less intelligent members of the Wikipedia community with half-baked conspiracy theories.

Sad that. Harassed a women to an absolutely horrible degree, all for your own amusement.

If you want it mentioned on Wikipedia, surely you just have to PM your pet Wikipedia Administrator Black Kite? Would be very telling if even that bottom feeding scumbag finds your latest discovery too distasteful to mention.

As your good people have said.......
Quote:
Resign now.


Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:28 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4194
Reply with quote
Quote:
I, for one, am ready to give Mr. Fram a complete pass at this point. I don't care how much of a jerk he is, the guy really deserves a full apology.
What's that now? You mean you let all that shit happen before even though you didn't think Fram was the real victim?

Wow. Can you look any worse right now?
Quote:
For an entire month now, we've been getting a steady stream of hyper-stinky bullshit from the WMF about "special bans," "recusals," "outing," "harassment," the whole nine yards - and practically every day, we just get more evidence that they've been deceptive, dishonest, and maybe even downright corrupt about this stuff, literally from Day One.
You've got fucking nothing.

You picked the wrong side, you chose to copy the Wikipediots when you should have been critiquing them, and now they've stopped doing what they were doing because they got what they wanted, you look like dicks for carrying on because that's what you were being all along.
Quote:
This is not going to make me change my conviction that every woman (or man, FWIW) who complains about gender-based harassment deserves to be taken seriously, listened to, and followed-up with.
Ha. You seriously think people even believed you before this?
Quote:
Okay, serious question: Assuming we define "harassment" to mean any kind of undue, mean-spirited treatment of a Wikipedia editor, and we grant that he's been guilty of this over a long period of time, would you say that Fram's harassment activity is, or even tends to be, gender-based or gender-directed? Is it in any way sexual? Or is it, you know, equal-opportunity harassment?
Serious question? Have you really never heard of this idea that women are disproportionately affected by hyper-aggressive bad actors? I can understand if you haven't, since despite your statement above, there's never really been a single reason to think Wikipediocracy was on the right side of history on the whole toxic environment leading to gender disparity issue. Look at The Adversary, shit, even her name marks her out as a Bishonen cut out. Horrible people, worse than the average men Wikipedia has to offer. There's your systemic problem. Staring you in the face all this time, yet you never say a word about it.


Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3523
Reply with quote
To be clear, I only explained who was clearly the complainant and what was the reason why T&S accepted the claim. But it has in no way to be the reason of the ban of Fram. The unknown reason for us.
It is all just a tremendous mess.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:27 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4194
Reply with quote
Black Kite wrote:
Guido appears to have forgotten about......
Hey Jake.

This would be the point you step in and ask Black Kite if he has the required character to be talking about people who conveniently forget shit when being subjected to scrutiny.

I mean, I could point it out, if you unbanned me. But I always got the sense, me making WIKIPEDIAN SHITHOUSES FEEL SAD by holding up a mirror to their character was the reason you banned me. Maybe I misunderstood?

You found your voice yet? Add this to the pile of queries a man in your position would actually bother to answer, if he was serious about running an independent Wikipedia criticism site. Site Admin of a Wikipedia fan club, not so much.


Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:49 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3523
Reply with quote
It's all smoke and mirrors there. Frame was uncivil and is banned because he was uncivil, that is declared to the press and there is no evidence of any involvement of madam Hale.

Beside that are all those conferences, trips, woman technical storms, wikidate meetings, steward meetings, etc. of course complete horseshit and a spoiling of donor money in general, I complete agree. But that is already going on for years and years, and never mentioned before by our brave WO critical.
But that has nothing to do with the "HaleGate" they are now desperate trying to create in a sad way for weeks. There is no connection, they are not able to give the missing link.

And in this way they are destroying now the last part of what was left of there credibility.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4194
Reply with quote
Black Kite accuses Guido of sock-puppetry using a classic lazy CU argument, Guido challenges it with facts, Black Kite is never seen again.

Mendaliv and Poetlister bombard Guido with Wikipedian type nonsense where banned means banned, even if the rules weren't followed, and pretend they can't understand Guido's objections, calling it gaslighting.

Chicken shit Dan Murphy trolls the thread.

Zoloft posts a joke gif.

Guido points out to Mendaliv that he didn't start the thread so his pathetic accusations and directions to move on are ridiculous.

Mendaliv responds with the exact same behavior he's just accused Guido of, adding the time honoured Wikipedia winner move of declaring the conversation over.

Jake warns only Guido, and locks the thread before he can respond.

Guido retires, accusing them of bullying. Specifically......
Quote:
This is not a criticism forum anymore. It has become a forum for bullies. We already have one of those, it's called Wikipedia.
----------

Come on Jake. How can you POSSIBLY pretend you're not running a pale imitation of Wikipedia?

You can't pretend any of the above was unusual for your shitbouse, nor is it extremely common behaviour in Wikipedia. The game is rigged. You let Wikipediots, cowards and retards get away with murder, yet the very second someone takes them on with facts, or otherwise responds to their trollery in kind, you eliminate them with an openly biased application of the 'rules' (although didn't you once admit the rules don't even apply to members you "respect"?).

You did the same to me.

Still, I guess you'll do anything it takes to obscure the fact Fram was guilty of serious misconduct. As serious as it gets.

That's your basic mission in life. Protecting Wikipedians and their pseudo-critic cheer-leaders.


Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:38 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3523
Reply with quote
Jake simple doesn't make a selection out of facts and gaslighting.
Because, Guido is complete right with his CU arguments, IP's are sometimes located kilometres away in Holland. And Rotterdam is the second city of holland, so the CU accusation is rediciles. And Mendaliv is as usual gaslighting.

Is there a possibility Jake/Somey is mister chairman and Doctor Proabivouac because of his constant echo on aggie's WR? And because of his leadership on WO?

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:07 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3523
Reply with quote
Midsize Jake wrote:
Is he trying to suggest that Mr. Devil's Advocate is posting here under a different account name, even though his regular account isn't currently suspended?

FYI, the first mention of Laura Hale in this thread (and, I believe, in this context) was by Fram himself, posting at Commons. Mr. Pudeo (who we know isn't TDA) reposted that on our thread here, Mr. Moral Hazard (who we also know isn't TDA) next mentioned it here, linking to one of our previous threads in which she was mentioned, and then MrErnie made the first direct mention of the relationship between Dr. Hale and Ms. Sefidari in the post immediately after/beneath that one... and that wasn't until several other possibilities had already been mentioned, and mostly dismissed as too unlikely.

Anyway, is Mr. Macon therefore trying to allege that MrErnie and TDA might be the same person? Or maybe he thinks it's Mr. Hazard, because he doesn't know who Mr. Hazard is (i.e., Kiefer.Wolfowitz)? MrErnie seems to be somewhat right-leaning politically, so I suppose it's not impossible, but I can at least assure the WP folks that there's absolutely no crossover in IP address usage (even primary ranges) between the two accounts. Not to mention the fact that Mr Ernie (T-C-L) has been a WP user for nearly 13 years, with lots and lots of edits, and has never been blocked even once... I also don't think there's a sufficient similarity in "writing style" to make such a suggestion. (Indeed, I should probably apologize to MrErnie for even bringing it up... sorry about that!)

Complete uninteresting if TDA has a sock on WO or is Mr. Hazard, MrErnie, or Vigtroll, Jake.
Quote:
His previous Breitbart article and the current one harasses a WMF employee with unproven accusations of wrongdoing. That alone makes linking to it a violation of our BLP rules. --Guy Macon (talk) 04:09, 21 July 2019 (UTC)

Here it is about. harasses a WMF employee with unproven accusations of wrongdoing. Because till the day of today has non of the gentleman given one valuable argument Laura Hale or one of the other by them mentioned persons is involved in the FramBan. Hoping around and screaming like a few stoned monkeys on the drama boards is not any evidence, gentleman. It is just insane.

In fact complete Wicipediocrazy in general has changed in a zoo with around hopping monkeys stoned hanging in a tree I have to say. With a few head monkeys who are screaming the hardest of all.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:10 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4194
Reply with quote
:roll:
Quote:
we've never felt any need to artificially enhance our our traffic numbers.
Well, that's unfit a lie for a number of reasons, but as long as we're pretending it's true, this would mean the reason you peddle conspiracy theories and make yourselves such a hospitable nest for an assortment of scumbag Wikipedians, is because you think that is what the world needs from a criticism site?

Just resign already. The only people reading your forum are Wikipedia addicts, and the increasingly large number of your own critics, you suck that badly.


Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:57 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3523
Reply with quote
Jakeass wrote:
That said, surely there must be a way to take advantage of Mr. Statler's prolific posting habits that doesn't involve him taking part in discussions about issues that are germane to something other than himself? We might have considered doing that here, but of course we've never felt any need to artificially enhance our our traffic numbers.

Just fuck yourself, Jake. i am not looking for a place with all kind of restrictions so you can use me as a kind of toy like you are doing with Kum and Erika.
look, look, we are a critical side! We even give access to SanFanBaned users, so they can tell there side of the story. Look how critical we are!

I don't feel any need to defend myself agains a bunch of wiki trolls or gas lighters. Not any Jake. For me are both your Trollopedia and Trollocrazy no go areas and you will not find me there. You will only find me in the for me safe spaces like here and Wikirev, because I am not willing to play the fox in your fox hunting games you use to organisae for the folks die niet als een ander zijn, Jake. And for the rest I have noticed Madam Gender has already started her well known shit bombardement with her Double Dutch game's.


===========================================================================================
https://genderdesk.wordpress.com/

Strange I don't get any warning if I visit auggie's Wikirev, isn't it?

http://wikirev.org/forum/index.php?sid= ... 8c77317fc4

And I think just like for Edo and Pro it's about time for madam Gender to visit a optician for new pair of glasses.
Because if this are sexualized underage women am I the pope of Rome, living in a for ever celibacy. :mrgreen:


_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:46 am, edited 9 times in total.



Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:23 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group ColorizeIt.
Designed by ST Software.