Jake and his log cabin

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Jake and his log cabin

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:35 am

Or is this better, Madam? : :roll:

Each and everyone a virgin? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:56 am

I told Jake how he could make use of Kumioko. He didn't listen. The results can be seen in his never ending nonsense, and the periodical ritual humiliations. They're so like Wikipedia it is unreal.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:26 am

You wouldn't believe this is the same prick who stood by and said nothing when I presented evidence on his forum that one of the piece of shit Wikipedia Administrators he considers a respected and valued member of their forum, was actively (and entirely unilaterally) preventing journalistic inquiry into the workings of Wikipedia.
I think you've actually hit the nail on the head, Mr. Mason. The idea behind this is to control, if not stop altogether, any negative publicity deriving from the public's (i.e., journalists') ability to geolocate the source of what Wikipedia refers to as "COI" edits. Anonymous edits coming from geolocatable government or corporate offices of any description will no longer be visible as such, except to a small number of "trusted" Wikipedians who are practically guaranteed to keep their mouths shut, even in cases where they actually act on this kind of abuse. (Which is also practically guaranteed to be "almost never.")

Think about it - when journalists, politicians, etc. talk about how Wikipedia is politically or otherwise biased, the evidence they cite almost always involves AnonIP editing from identifiable ranges assigned to government or corporate facilities. The simplest solution to that is to simply hide those IPs from those pesky journalists.

No more IPs, no more hard evidence of bias, therefore no more bias, therefore more donor money! Easy peasy.
The whole fucking thing was retroactively justified on the exact principle of established Wikipedians choosing to plead the fifth and being able to pull up the drawbridge when challenged.

He's got some fucking nerve, he really has.

Still, easy to craft your own myths when you're the board Administrator and everyone is scared of upsetting. Not even Vigilant would dare bark at his master, not even for a principle as important as this.

I wouldn't take this sort of two faced shit lying down from any Administrator here, and they know it, and hopefully respect me for it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:11 am

CrowsNest wrote:I told Jake how he could make use of Kumioko. He didn't listen. The results can be seen in his never ending nonsense, and the periodical ritual humiliations. They're so like Wikipedia it is unreal.

He already does. Kumioko is a wiki addicted who will do everything to get his daily shot of wiki poison. He even came over here to tell the staff had to block you, Crow. It's a kind of prostitution, the complete lost of decorum of a good marine. Do whatever they want, let the guy's play with you in there wiki fox hunting game and come over here on WO so they can make further the fool out of you. Why do you think a junky pulls at the end even her (or even his) pants down if they need money for the next shot? Because she like it so much? Because she liked it daddy's princess is not fucked by the prince on the white horse, but by some stinking half drunk jerk?
Give me a break! Well, and that's here exacte the same what happens here. Wiki adicted. And with Bart Legal +friends it's the same. Addicted, all wiki junkies.

So Jack, who is using who? Did I had to dance as a puppet on a string on auggie's WikiRev because doctor Proabivouac wanted that so desperate? Had I to participate in his strange Double Dutch synchrone with Vintroll Laura Hale bashing act, preforming Eurocrap S.A.in the hope I had been a good boy who might return to Wikiquote? And that had not been using me? A humble SanFanBan winner hwo hoped he could return if he played the whole holy Fram shitshow with Pro and TDA?

FUCK YOURSELF!!!

I should like it to have a chat with Guido in a quite environment where it is safe for me. Because aggie was from the first moment on my friend, although I have not the siltiest idea who he is. i once found some articles about honey from his hand (if I am right) and he knows a dammed lot of WW2.

And just a question. Did anyone of you ever watched the trailer of the The Russian Bride? Or have you read Guido's not ready book? No? Kut en lazerstraal dan een pleurisend op.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:14 am

Jake wrote:I suspect that in Dr. Hale's case, there wasn't any sort of overarching principle involved other than a desire to stay relevant in Wikiland. That's not to say that country-specific articles on abortion or a specific "wave" of feminism are "completely useless"; it's just that they don't need separate articles, and an argument could even be made that having separate country-specific articles actually makes things worse by implying greater "relative legitimacy" for any one country's restrictive policies and/or cultural backwardness. Hard to say, though.

This is of course true. To stay relevant in Wikiland you mouth must change in a talking vagina and you must collect as much rubbish as you can because we collect "knowledge". Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. That's what we're doing. Whatever that "knowlege" might be.
And social justice sells in Wikiland.

And you have to be as bold and rude and uncivil as posible as a sysop, and help your friends where you can to stay popular as a sysop in Wikiland.

But we see here two problems what is basically the same, because both they are about being relevant and populair in Wikiland. Hall was playing the feministic and social justice card with her handicapped female sporters and write as much you can, and Fram the be as bold and uncivil as posible card.

Something to notice, because this is confusing. This are two not related problems, Hale has complained about Fram, but it is very unlikely she had a hand in the so called FramBan because for sure that had end up in a drama as Crow noticed before.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:28 pm

I've got no problem believing her primary motivation was to improve Wikipedia, and the consequential increase in social standing within the movement was a secondary benefit. People who edit Wikipedia primarily for the career benefit, obviously usually end up with an actual career benefit. She met her wife thru Wikipedia (according to Detective Jake at least), but where's the harm in that?

Then again, I don't have any conspiracy theories or Gamergate fueled harassment campaigns to sell, so I can talk sense. And I'll make sure Jake never forgets he went this route. He knows I'll do it too.

I fuckin' warned ya, didn't I? :lol:

HTD.

By contrast, is Jess Wade's primary motivation to improve Wikipedia? Well, are her career/social benefits looking like primary or secondary benefits?

Just another question for Jake to ignore. What an ass. Having to pretend criticism of his criticism doesn't exist, rather than address it and humiliate himself. What a fucking Wikipedian he really is.

DIDN'T I WARN YOU?

I believe I did. :twisted:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:34 pm

CrowsNest wrote:I've got no problem believing her primary motivation was to improve Wikipedia, and the consequential increase in social standing within the movement was a secondary benefit. People who edit Wikipedia primarily for the career benefit, obviously usually end up with an actual career benefit. She met her wife thru Wikipedia (according to Detective Jake at least), but where's the harm in that?

I support this vision. And as noticed before is a master plan of Maria Sefidari and Laura Hale to get Fram with T&S extreem unlikely, I have not any indication she has not been integer. She booked the cheapest flight, she paid her own hotel.

But in general I consider the whole gender circus as polarising and I doubt the usefulness of chapters and GLAM projects, but you can't blame her or wife for that.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:41 pm

Jake now trying to claim Ritchie has retired from Wikipedia because we doxxed him. It is true his details were posted here, but they had been posted elsewhere before. Partly because I don't think he is all that bothered if people know who he is anyway. But even if we were the origin and he were trying to stay anonymous, how would that be a bad thing?

Genuine critics would be proud of escalating in this fashion, given the limited options to fight back against a system which encourages and even celebrates such an obviously bad actor as he is. Wikipediocracy only had a thread on him today, which is truly pathetic given his record.

The truth is, this wasn't the reason, the timing alone shows that. It is the fact he got a wrist slap for harassment, and he's flounced rather than take his medicine. Readers of this forum, already know that fits his character profile to a tee.

With this pathetic claim, Jake is just desperate to find some way to attack this forum, to deflect from the fact his forum is now a haven for Gamergaters, conspiracy theorists, and people who think nothing of doxxing, not for the cause, simply for personal reasons.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:12 pm

Jake wrote:A lot can change in a couple of days!

I'm tempted to send this thread to the ol' "black box" in the not-too-distant future... especially if Auggie really is getting out of the forum business. It's water under the bridge! Fresh start, eh?

: :)

Yeh, except a few questions of my side special for Bart Legal Versieck. Maybe the staf can unblock him, so he can answer a few questions of me.

Zeg Bart, jij zocht nadat je mij één of andere belachelijke mail en een PM op Wo had gestuurd steun bij Vig op WO. En "plotseling" had diezelfde Vig allerlei vertrouwelijk materiaal in handen wat jij in je bezit had en dus tot je beschikking.
Nou, de Nederlandse Arbcom is in het algemeen geschift, maar vast niet zo geschift dat ze van alles aan een WO member gaan doorsturen, dus dat heb jij gedaan. En je rol in de Edo affaire was op zijn zachts gezegd ook al opmerkelijk te noemen. Dussss, zou het niet eens tijd worden om hier tekst en uitleg te geven over:

A) Die idiote mail van Edo de Roo nadat jij hem die link gestuurd had.
B) Uitleg te geven over die hele Vigilant and Protrollsky Double Dutch affaire. Ik bedoel.leuk dat ik nu een foto van Protrollsky in mijn bezit heb in een vliegtuig met zijn maten, maar hoe zit dat nu toch eigenlijk allemaal? Leg ons het eens uit Bart, bij voorkeur in het Engels.

@Eric, will you be so kind to unblock Bart and give him acces so he can react?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:02 pm

See Jake, this is why you should probably just stick with your clam act.

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 97#p245097

I mean, come on, who do you think you are to even be assuming anyone out there is waiting on you to say whether or not you agree with my analysis of events and information, if you can't actually disprove it? :roll:

Let the record show, I put Ritchie and Drmies in the frame early as likely candidates for being the Framban RAT(s), because they were conspicuous by their silence, and had been openly beefing with Fram, part of the usual power plays between these wannabe Firsts Among Equals. They clearly could not rid themselves of him through the normal means, so why not go extra-curricular on his ass? Neither is a particular adherent to the everything must be done in public school of thought, they can and they do use email quite a lot, Ritchie supposedly to keep a lid on drama, Drmies just because he gets off on the power.

That Ritchie later started issuing ambiguous statements, and Drmies has simply claimed off the record it wasn't him, fits their established character profiles, all documented here, at the place which actually gives a shit about what these scumbags do in their daily wiki lives, so as to prove the pattern. By all means offer up different candidates if you can, I'm confident either the enmity with Fram or the general character traits will be missing.

People get on my shit list because they're bad people. People who don't like being in my cross hairs always claim it must be personal. It is. In the way I have always described my motivation - I'm here to protect the real victims, because seeing the people on my list getting away with what they do, exploiting the power differential between them and their victims, playing on the trust wrongfully placed in them, is a matter of personal insult to me, as a human being. Can you people say the same? Given who you willingly protect and carry water for, amma gonna say no.

So for me, Ricky and Dozer are still in the frame, for reasons far more robust than anything you claim to have found which purports to show LH is the RAT. Theoretically the dossier handed to ArbCom either clears or convicts Ritchie and Drmies, but since it seems likely it also convicts a few Arbs, and what with Drmies being a former Arb with friends on the Committee and his own history of shadowy manipulation of their in camera decisions for his own ends (Malik Shabbaz, another resident of your clubhouse), rather than pretending it is down to the WMF unsurprisingly not being willing to breach their legal obligations, you would think you could have done what a serious and impartial critic would do and apportion the blame for the cover up where it likely lies most?

Surely stating Drmies or Ritchie are not the RATS, if they are not, would not violate any of the legal obligations between the Arbitrators and the WMF covering the redacted dossier? Ask Mendallv, he seems to think he's a lawyer, the dumbass. But hey, we know how you feel about the choice between going after the WMF or your Wikipedian friends and allies. An easy choice for you in the end. Keep your crowd happy, don't let the truth or easily deduced facts pursuant to it, ruin their fun, eh?

Now, as anyone would appreciate, the reason the WMF themselves won't divulge anything about confidential informants, not even to state who it wasn't, is to ensure panty sniffing dickwads like your crowd aren't given any opportunity to narrow the field of likely suspects. Let the record state I said this very early on in the thread too, part of my over-arching debunking idiot Wikipedians mission, a sort of freebie for the readers if you will. Try it some time.

If you think it was LH, if you think your ongoing harassment campaign is justified, well, the WMF position is clearly this has to be a risk you must take all by yourself, they're not going to give you any information, even if it would stop you. Which it wouldn't, because you'd obviously then just claim they must be lying to protect her. Truth is, it's a long time since your site was trusted by anyone on the inside to be given the sort of leak that could clear away some of the uncertainty. Dump the partisan agitators and their tin foil hat wearing cousins, and that might change.

And to remind you, I am of course still waiting for you to put meat on these bones that suggest Jess Wade is a saint compared to LH, or indeed that it is I and not you bunch of Gamergaters who would be doing things like assuming women have no agency.

I don't recall being as strident as you put it, and you neglected to provide proof for the claim, but my reasons for believing LH cannot be the May 2019 complainant that triggered the FRAMBAN investigation, or at least the sole complainant, is that if it is true there was no off-wiki component, then there is nothing in the timeline that suggests she had direct reason to report him for something he had done to her recently, nor indeed any reason to think she would want to start drawing his attention by filing complaints on other people's behalf.

There are others, but the most immediately obvious reason was that you hardly keep your 'I hate Fram stay away from me' banner up if you are about to launch your secret plan to eliminate him. People engaged in corruption, conspiracy and indeed corporate illegality, tend to be a little more under the radar, a little more wise as to their exposure. Think Drmies.

Still, you couldn't or wouldn't see it then about him, so no surprise you likely don't know what I'm talking about now regarding what needs to be true to believe Framban was a grand conspiracy with her at the heart of it all. Given that you can't seemingly get that shit printed anywhere, not even by CornPoke McGilliguddy in the Wikipediocracy Times, shows everyone that it's just the usual horseshit from a failing critic website. I bet you're still even struggling to prove the marital connection, given their carefully worded statements. Or maybe that's another problem you've only just realized you have? Should listen to me more.

---------

See, now, wasn't this a nice exchange of views? You know I can even do it even without the insults, I just like including them now I have the freedom to do so. It's a shame it has to happen across the divide of the interwebs. But hey, if this is what you need to feel safe, if this is what you need to do to ensure people like Black Kite and Dennis Brown and 90210 and Mendaliv feel comfortable in your forum, protected from the hostiles with their facts and shit, you be you.

I'll still be here, pointing out what a Grace A ******** you really are. I mean, I did warn you, right?

Until the next time you find your voice. Six months I'm guessing.

:lol:

HTD.