Gamergate 2.0

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Carrite
Sucks Critic

Re: Gamergate 2.0

Post by Carrite » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:49 pm

CrowsNest wrote:The quest continues.....

https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php? ... d=19373690

Across hill and down dale, the Hell Hounds pursued their prey.

Sick bastards.

How many times is this guy going to be allowed to say, well, I haven't got the evidence to hand, but I believe strongly in my gut, to argue his harassment is just and warranted....... :roll:

The play being made here isn't to show that Laura Hale's editorial skills lacked competence (which is axiomatic) or that she has acted in the self-interested manner of a COI-editor to smite her foes on-wiki as a means of preserving her work (using that term literally), but rather an effort to illuminate that the entire Trust & Safety complaint was undertaken in bad faith and that the secret Star Chamber process it has created, with or without an assist from Arbcom as a ratifying body, is unjust, unworkable, and fundamentally flawed, and that the case against Fram in particular is tainted from the very root. This is the case no matter what one thinks of Fram — and he is, I will stipulate, a prick that should not have blocking buttons.

I know that it is hard for a fan of the WMF bureaucracy such as yourself to grasp, but that is what is going on.

Happy to help,

Timmy the Good Reader

P.S. Why is this in the Gamergate thread? Don't you have enough Fram threads already?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:19 pm

Carrite wrote:The play being made here [is] to illuminate that the entire Trust & Safety complaint was undertaken in bad faith ..... and that the case against Fram in particular is tainted from the very root.

I know that it is hard for a fan of the WMF bureaucracy such as yourself to grasp, but that is what is going on.
It's surely hard for anyone to grasp Timmy, because it makes no sense.

I'll be wasting my time even asking I am sure, but if you disagree, give me one plausible scenario as to how the unvanishing of the witch leads to the outcomes you have described.

Bearing in mind, it doesn't even look like Wikipediocracy has the stones to publish a blog post.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:22 pm

Yes ,Timmy boy, but what about alllll that chapter boys and girls who are eating caviar and and are drinking champagne and are traveling all over the world?

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1362

And what to think of this chapter guy?

Overleg gebruiker:Eissink
https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti%20...%20d=54544036

Oei, als je niet binnen 12 minuten reageert is er iets aan de hand. Ik moet ook nog wel eens met de trein van mijn werk naar huis, eten, bijkletsen met mijn wederhelft, ff TV kijken, je weet wel. Wat ik eigenlijk wilde zeggen is dat vriendelijkheid niets kost, niet zo veel meer. Doe er mee, of niet, wat je wilt. Ik zal me hier niet meer vertonen. Vinvlugt (overleg) 9 sep 2019 21:15 (CEST)

Vriendelijk zijn kost je bij sommigen vast niets meer dan goedgelovigheid of een mes in je rug, maar dat zou ik niet niets noemen. Leuk dat je werk hebt waar je met Wikipedia bezig kunt zijn. Eissink (overleg) 9 sep 2019 21:48 (CEST).

Heee, mister Vinvlugt. The for ever Arb Vinvlugt who advised Arbocm to mute Statler about Wikimedia, and the Wiki policeman on Wikiquote who fucked me total at the end with, hhhheeee steward ;) Trijnstel! The man who is even proud he has never wrote one single article, so again, again no paid editing. :mrgreen:

WMF your said Timmy? Eating the free lunches? Drinking the Free beer? Flying around the world?

The pot calling the kettle black, Timmy boy. :roll:
And what about all that free beer drinking chapter guys with there free lunches :?: And some even a nice glass of champene? :?

With one different. Did WMF trolled me? No Timmy, never. WMF did never anything bad too me, only a good thing to SanFanBan me. Thanks, WMF, you took the only right decision to protect me.

JUST FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR CRAP YOU ARE DUMPING HERE, TIMMY BOY!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:46 pm

Quel surprise, one of the Gamergate 2.0 crew gets real excited about being in the company of real life women.....
Earthy_Astringent wrote:I went to a job fair with a friend nearing graduation, just to kick the tires and grab some free schwag. When I mentioned I was graduating with a CS degree I about had to beat the booth staff with a stick. I went to one a couple of years later and boy did they get smart. They had tons of hot women working the crowd as “closers”. Any guy who was ID’ed with a CS, Math, EE, Chemistry or any of the other “hard” science degrees got passed off to one of these seductresses who would literally corner you. I got a free dinner at Morton’s. My buddy got a dinner and a girlfriend. In hindsight I’m glad I just took the dinner.
Assuming it even happened. Reads like he's telling a story someone told him, to be honest. Or even worse, something he just wished had happened to him. I was a tech major, and you couldn't have dragged me to a graduate fair if I wasn't 100% looking for a job. I've seen better free shit at a car boot sale.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is the only kind of female company a tech bro who says shit like this......
I can only imagine the butterflies in Hale’s stomach every times she presses F5 on this thread, wondering if today is the day someone finds information she can’t scrub from the internet.
.....is ever gonna get.

Creepy fuckers.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:15 pm

:lol:
The “worst arb” award for the Limpies should be named “The Molly White”. She’s constantly finding ways to outdo herself. Has she pulled the recuse/unrecuse move more than once? Has anyone else used this as precedent? For people that are clamoring over more female representation on Wikipedia, her elevation to Arbcom has been one face palm after another.
Spot the guy who obviously doesn't realize that if Molly hadn't volunteered for another round of abuse, after only a year off the bench, the number of women on ArbCom would have actually stayed the same at the last election, at a paltry three of fourteen. The ratio has gone up since, or course, but only because the men are dropping like flies. Pussies.

Like this fucknut.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Gorilla Warfare has actually been one of the best arbs in the Fram case; thoughtful in her comments and one of the ones trying to make sure that the inevitable end was justified, if not by the means, then at least by the available evidence.

She gets way more grief than she deserves, always. (Not to say she has never fucked up before, because she has.)

But really... The worst Arb?!?!? Give me a fucking break!

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:59 pm

But lets been fair, Tim. It is of course a scandal it had first to come to a SanFramBAM! action before both the community and arbcom wake up out of there coma. Fram is for years and years fucking around, just as Drmies aka Natuur 12 is doing over different project even whit socks.

Ok, maybe Arbcom now can take his stars and stripes off after a block of three mouths, fine. But what about the damage he has caused in all those years? And what about star sysop Drmies, our best Dutch export product ever and his damage? Is that the next Arbcom case? Or is the problem toxic sysops now solved, Tim?

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:07 pm

Carrite wrote:one of the ones trying to make sure that the inevitable end was justified, if not by the means, then at least by the available evidence.
She gets way more grief than she deserves, always. (Not to say she has never fucked up before, because she has.)

Wikipedia rule no. 2: The more truth you give away, the more attack vectors your enemies have. Make sure to lie all the time, to be safe and successful in Wikipedia.

That's a pillar of creating this "reliable" sum of all human knowledge.