'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Paddo Vigilant wrote again something.

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:09 pm

If we were to poll the people here, how many would rather read what I write than what you write?

Speaking about reading, where is aggies last posting?
Back in your basket, Auggie.

You mean just let a post disappear, Vig?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:39 pm

I've noticed that you've been plagiarizing his legal page for your mutterings on sucks.

You mean this page saved by Bart and Guido?

http://nl.wikisage.org/wiki/Willem_Jan_Ausma

Written with the permision of Ausma, and he had promised me a few free pictures. Not placed by me on wikipedia because I am banned. Kept by Ronn on Wikipedia, again nominated by Professor Drnatuur12 and removed by MoiraMoira.
And later putted by Bart on Wikisage.
De Kolonel and a sock has trolled it a bit later.

http://nl.wikisage.org/w/index.php?titl ... on=history

Just call him to ask if this is correct.
Or Bart, do you confirm this on WO.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:13 am

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 66#p239795
Re: Wikipedia "defames Sharyl Attkisson again"

Indeed a belt mill. Because if you look at the first picture you see her foot is in the wrong position and her body is out of ballans. You only have to grab her leg and pull her further out of balans, no TKD needed.
Second, a real TKD fighter will never, never place such a pictures of him or herself, but pictures he or she shows respect. Spiritual pictures. Because TKD is not a fight sport, it is not kickboxing but a spiritual sport with fighting elements. And what the second picture has to do with TKD is really, really complete unclear to me. She is just jumping in the air.

But long ago guy's, just in a gym in Utrecht with a real master and a stinking heater and not in some fancy sport school......

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:43 am

Edit: hahahhaha... crow...you puddinhead
You fell for her act hook line and sinker.
Do a deep dive on her - see what you find.
Asked and answered.
Carcharoth wrote:You may need to link back to what you found previously (somewhere in this thread). It is quite likely that many people missed it first time round.
Here we see, laid out in full, the basis for the current situation.
Please be a lot more careful not to make stupid mistakes, like you did here. The constant cleanup your edits need is rather tiresome and worrisome. Fram (talk) 07:19, 16 September 2016 (UTC)

my advice is to rely on the support of your peers as you cannot aspire to be in the same tiresome league as some. Victuallers (talk) 14:18, 16 September 2016 (UTC)

Fram, the issue seems to be how you address her. Perhaps let someone else deal with it from now on? SarahSV (talk) 01:29, 17 September 2016 (UTC)

You are bullying Fram. No one is taking any notice of your comments here. Laura, I'm sure, just reads the sign-off tag and then just ignores the stuff you post here. I would suggest she just deletes it. It doesn't matter how poor you consider her or her editting, because the only way to deal with bullying is to ignore it - which is what I would advise. I think there are a number of editors here who would help Laura if she asks, but it is you who needs help, but you have to want to change. I presume you don't like being friendly or you would do it more often. You have seen how unwelcome your comments are and how ineffective they are in making change but you still return to remind us of your abusive approach. If we have abusive editors and imperfect editors then its the latter we need most. We can fix articles but poor, bullying and ineffective communication requires you to appreciate that it needs fixing. It doesnt benefit you or the project and it just makes people less content with what should be an enjoyable and altruistic pastime. I try to appreciate that Laura's editting is making you unhappy and you want it to improve. Isn't that what we are saying to you? Don't edit to make people unhappy when there is clearly no benefit to you, her or the project. At least please refrain from posting on a users page who has asked you to not do so. Victuallers (talk) 13:53, 5 October 2016 (UTC)

There is a fine line here between constructively suggesting edits to avoid BLP violations, and claiming that there are BLP violations when there are none. The way I see it, right now it's leaving well towards the latter than it is towards the former. Inasmuch as I'd want to think you're trying to be helpful, I'm doubtful statements like "I will post here anytime she makes edits bad enough", where you have to police Laura (and just Laura) out of a whim, will help make your case. Have we really gone so far astray that we can't assume good faith for what is nothing at best, and perhaps an infinitesimal error at worst? --Sky Harbor (talk) 14:48, 5 October 2016 (UTC)
As someone in that convo said, we see the than a things, we have just made different conclusions.

This one single exchange showed Fram is repeatedly rude, obstinant, beligerant and completely devoid of empathy. Find multiple examples of the same type of interaction, against multiple users, and what do you have? WP:HARASS.
The other side is refusing to talk about the terrible quality of Hale's edits and is laser focused on Fram being a bully.
Check again. Nobody will be convinced by the findings of people who are so obviously either biased or incompetent.

Deep dive? How about you see what is right in front of your face first, then you can presume to tell me where to look and what to look for...... :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:51 am

The_Adversary wrote:Eeeeh, actually, I have pictures of myself, in my younger years, taken with BFFs, looking very much like this (And I have never been a lesbian, or even bi.)

It is not so unusual (at least not in my country) that females (or males, or female/male) hug one another, without there being a sexual component.

(Actually, I always used to hug my dad whenever I saw him (and please, don't make that into anything untoward)
Way to go dude, you're so creepy, you creeped out this Bishonen cut out.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:09 pm

Vigilant wrote:Bottom line:
LXXXX HXXX is mentally ill and has been grifting people forever.

Come on, Vig, this is defamation. There is not any indication the woman should have a mental defect and in general it is soul sucking crap what you write and post on WO.
You think if you exhaust everyone including yourself by posting as much crap as you can find you get you right, but that isn't going to wrok out son.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:22 am

Who is this Swarm twat?
Seriously? You're gonna flap your gums as if you know what's going on with FramBan, and you don't even know the main actors?

He's this guy.

He's the sort of absolute douche who would absolutely have an epiphany about the toxicity of the community once he spotted the black van coming down his street. He's the sort of absolute douche who would have a user page that claims he's the world's biggest supporter of WP:CIVIL and biggest enemy of the Vested Contributor, but who until this sudden epiphany, has been the complete opposite, as he led the fringe elements of the FramBan rebellion. He's the kind of guy who would probably register on Wikipediocracy these last few days just to post hate. And you motherless fuckers would celebrate him.

He's a raging hypocrite and a digital only participant in the cult, which he treats as his personal bully pullpit, safe in the knowledge he is protected by the very things he claims are killing Wikipedia. A classic Originalist Wikipedia Administrator of the kind you slimeballs have never had a problem with, and indeed have often worked with many times, most notably in harassing the real victims of FramBan.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:28 am

:lol:
Which lays the current debacle firmly at Jimmy's feet.
If that's a serious post, you really have lost all credibility. Is there nothing Wikipediocracy is willing to blame Jimmy for?

Come on. Seriously. What kind of retard are you writing this shit for?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:04 am

:roll:
I've found some stuff even I won't post here.
Dude, don't even act like you have standards now, what you've posted is already beyond the pale. As for pretending you don't enjoy it, that it wears you out and makes you feel sick...come on. How stupid do you think people are? This isn't investigation. You either get your jollies from scaring women, or you want to fuck her, or maybe even a bit of both? She should rightly consider you a threat to her safety, and consider all those who find common cause with you, including several shitheel Wikipedia Administrators, untouchables like Black Kite, to be just as guilty. It is hilarious that you can't see what it must be like for someone who thought they had a friend in the Foundation, see them hand over the responsibility of rooting out these black hearted devil dogs over to the very community that protects them. Vanishing is her only option, just as it always has been for women on Wikipedia in a world where Wikipediocracy is supposedly the Wikipedia watchdog.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:40 am

If she is the complainant, then the whole case falls apart due to an utter lack of credibility on the part of the witness facilitated by a failure of due diligence on the part of the WMF T&S.
If she was abetted by/conspired with Maria Sefidari, than Sefidari needs to be removed immediately.
Goes to the credibility of the witness, your honor.

If the initial complaint is invalid, then any sentence handed down must be withdrawn.

Hale's history of serial lying, manipulation and backstabbing stretching back two decades over dozens of websites really should be looked at hard.
All that dumpster diving, and all he's got is still some very big IFS and an entirely toxic idea that somehow harassment can be justified by the victim's past or present conduct.

What we she wearing Vig? Was she asking for it?

Ya fucking sick bastard.

But yeah, credibility of the witness. Would be relevant if she were the sole complainant and she was found to have materially misled investigators.

We can either spend the next few weeks persisting in believing this is going to be the truth of the matter once ArbCom have gone over the dossier and given their conclusions, or leaked their version of the truth if they feel hamstrung, and everyone in the WMF and on the Board has had a chance to consider if they might not be better off, career wise and legal liability wise given the nature of the more serious accusations, revealing any smoking guns they have, that speak to manipulation if not outright corruption.

Or we can accept now that it is obvious bullshit, there is no there there, it is just the sort of delusional crap you can only sign up to if you are minded to ignore whole mountains of evidence and circumstance and indeed plain common sense, that discredits your belief. A conspiracy theorist, in other words.

We've already seen Vigilant lie about material facts in the case. Pretending like he didn't, and just barrelling on like it's nothing, merely further destroys his own credibility, as if he really has any left.

Hopefully the damage has already been done. His bullshit has now been officially endorsed by the leadership of Wikipediocracy as the most compelling explanation.

If this is how they collapse, if this is what it takes for people to finally realize they're not who they claim to be, that they never could and never would be independent investigators of all the many ways the cult is bad, so be it. A very fitting way to go, in my book.