'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:48 pm

Now it is getting confusing!

Liberland was proclaimed on 13 April 2015, and has a wiki article.
Paraduin came into existence on 1 April 2015 and has no wiki article......

According to many including Fram it should be trolling of Guido to write a article about Paraduin........
But it was Guido his catch :roll: Of course we can have a discussion if it is a good joke or not, but this is again complete corrupt.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:13 am

Graaf Statler wrote:Now it is getting confusing!

Liberland was proclaimed on 13 April 2015, and has a wiki article.
Paraduin came into existence on 1 April 2015 and has no wiki article......

According to many including Fram it should be trolling of Guido to write a article about Paraduin........
But it was Guido his catch :roll: Of course we can have a discussion if it is a good joke or not, but this is again complete corrupt.

Paraduin is attention-seeking garbage. The guy behind it is a fraud, troll, fool, etc.

Liberland is also nonsense, but the claim is more real.

The whole thing is crap because the "disputed territory" is just a small, worthless island in the Danube. If it had value and/or importance, one of the neighboring countries would've claimed it.

I guess adults have better things to do with their time.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:14 am

Paraduin is attention-seeking garbage. The guy behind it is a fraud, troll, fool, etc

I see it as a good joke, a paintball game. And yes, of course the article on wikipedia was trolling, but so openly.
Ha, ha, ha, what a joke Guido and remove it, problem solved.
In my opinion it's both total crap, I don't see any difference.

But why exist that article Liberland? That is what is so strange. Why focusing on Guido?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:54 pm

Anyone wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:I love, love love donkeys. In the past you had many of them in Greece, but is my VW Corrado 1993 with only 130.000 km on the counter in mint condition also OK? The 150 PS version?

In England the VW Corrado was marketed as the Scirocco. Very nice car.

If you're interested, you could easily drive it across Germany and Italy. And from Brindisi you could take the ferry to Greece. I've hitch-hiked those roads and they're really good.

In the mid-90s I had a Peugeot 306 Cabriolet. As I wrote on Auggie's forum, I once drove it to northern Portugal. No problems at all.

So where is Vigilant going in Europe? Is he going alone, with friends, or his wife / GF?

This is a costume made model, but very well done.

This is the Corrado.

This is the Scirroco

The old Scirocco (first and second generation) was build on the old Golf platform and shared about the same technic. Corrado was a special designed platform and was build up out of most Passat and golf parts in the Ghia factory.. The problem was the cars where far too expensive and some models had problems with the turbo, the G loader. On a test drive of Auto Motor und Sport the G loader car got on fire after 300 km.....

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:47 pm

Vig coward wrote:Abd and the Giraffe Stapler are pure insanity lulz.
Obviously an acquired taste

O yeh, Vig? If so, why don't you just come over bro? You promised it!
You like Crow you said, so why not? Just take you change and meet funcking shitty fake side admin Statler who will give you a warm welcome...... :mrgreen:
Well done, Martin!
You move on the the next phase of competition!

Just come over like Timmy boy did and meet the people of Sucks, Vig. Action speaks louder than words.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Genius Vigtroll wrote:In the Netherlands it is a criminal offence to publicly insult – via image, speech or publication – any group based on race, religion, beliefs, relationship preference or physical, mental or intellectual disability, potentially punishable by up to one to two years in jail (or a fine). This was Dutch law was recently exercised to convict far-right opposition leader Geert Wilders of discriminating and insulting Moroccans during political campaigning.

I wonder what the insane clown posse (--posse)'s legal exposure is ...

For me? Non.
What is important in the Dutch legel system is if you can substantiate your claim.

Examples.

*I have a shop and I say to a shop assistent with red hair I don't hire you because you have red hair it's discrimination.
*If I have a moving company and I say to a woman of 50 kg, sorry I don't hire you because you are a woman it is not discrimination. Because it is logical I need guy's type body builders.
*If I have a restaurant and want to hire a bookkeeper and I turn someone in a wheelchair down is it discrimination.
*But if I want to hire a waiter I can say, sorry my friend, I don't hire you because you are sitting in a wheelchair and that is not discrimination.

If I say peeps with a mental defect are not suitable for wikipedia and special not for the bureaucracy I have every reason and right to say so. Because they draw the most crazy conclusions, they try to "fix" there stupidity's with trolling, lying and astroturf I and only have to take a few wikipedians as example including you to prove that. So, it is no discrimination.

But, no champagne? Fram is free! Hoera!

Just fuck off, Vig, it was a crazy Eurotroll Asperger fucking stupide astroturf plan to frame madam Hale. Just fuck of, clown what you are yourself. Just like that Timmy boy is. A big trolling wiki child.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:15 am

Moral Hazard wrote:If you get in Dutch in the Netherlands, the police will give you a Dutch uncle talk.

Not even. You can say almost anything, special if it is true. The police will laugh you away as long you don't treat to kill someone and not even is it is clearly not serious. Exept if you serious hurt someone reputation with lies like Fram did with Guido. You can even say fuck the king,, nobody will give a bloody fuck about it. Duch peeps are often extreem ruff. It is what we call a dead law, except if your name is Wilders. But thats a political matter and a lot of drama at the moment.

Vig is a fool, a google fool, a google professor. It's a code Napoleon legal system, he has not even a clou. He is simple....... extreem stupide. I can't say it in a nicer way, hol van boven they say here in the region. Hollow from above. It is just a stupide fuck with a big mouth who is just able to put a computer on and off, and that is it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:35 am

Are the Dutch police scary motherfuckers who will extradite me for fucking with you or are they pushovers who will look away from clear violations of defamation law?

Not at all. They are simple not interested this kind of shit. They latterly don't give a shit about it and say it strait in this way in your face and oder you to leave the building. They have better thing to do, they are not there for a bleeding finger.

Privacy violent what you did is a serious matter in Europe, yes. You should be in Holland arrested if I went to the police, absolute. And also Fram should be deep in the shit if Guido went to the police.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:50 am

YOU ARE JUST A STUPIDE FUCK WITH A BIG MOUTH, VIG. HOL VAN BOVEN AS WE SAY HERE IN THE REGIO.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:51 am

Jake wrote:Aside from that, I realize I might be in the minority here, but I still think Fram should apologize to Guido. I doubt the Dutch police would care in the slightest because it's just the stupid internet, but let's face it - he jumped to the worst possible conclusion based solely on his Wikipedia behaviour, as if that's any real indication of real behavior.

I agree. But you always have to be careful because a email with anti-Semitism like Edo have send is a bridge to far. And privacy stuff what Vig did or his Hale rant is tricky, and yes there is indeed absolute a difference about who it is. But for usual internet shit the Dutch police has no time.
The Guido stuff could be dangerous in what we call a civiele procedure, but not in criminal what professor Google Vig produces. And it should be civility if Fram made excuses to Guido because that rant was far and far out of line.

But for the rest is wikipedia except to analyse it and to pee in your pants with laughter the bullet not worth. It's a goofy project with stupide fuck's like Vig and Mev, the Mdd's of this world. The tramp can there be a king there. A last change to find recognition for a complete loser after a complete failed life.

And, that is the good thing, you can leave the wiki highway and just sit on a picnic pace like sucks with a few nice guys and only watch how the wiki caravan move strait in the direction op the ravin. Because that is crystal clear, this strange wiki experiment has not any future. That's what Timmy boy thinks, but it is of course a rediciles project where WMF of course is aware of. A far beyond repair wiki titanic.

Ever thought about it why WMF wants to adopt the golden brand Wikipedia for the WMF organisation itself, Timmy boy? And, did your genius guys already rent server space for your new Timmy the Timmy wiki? I told is you before, the wikimedia software and the briljant wikipedia content as it you can simple take with you, it belongs to no one. Together with your complete bureaucracy, also without any connection with WMF. It's all for free Timmy! Just take it! It's worthless junk in general.

Rent a server in Serbia, do same as the ED, just go ahead you wiki hero's. Yes you can Timmy!
But, but, but. What can you not take with you? The golden brand Wikipedia, the gold mine. WMF and it's infrastructure what is named in the future Wikipedia, The international known PR person Jimmy with all his relations with kings and other high placed persons. Even the pretentious Erasmus Price moves in this way to the new Wikipedia, WMF.

Isn't it a dream Timmy boy? Your complete free pirate wiki, you your own Timmy Tim, Vig and Mev wiki? You all the shit, we the golden formula. Deal Timmy boy?

And a Drmies Wiki too? No.........
Because Drmies is far and far too clever not to make a u turn on the right moment and to jump out of the train just before it run into the ravin. And to hop on this train. And many others too, you saw the enthusiasm for a arbcom seat Timmy.

You guys are so stupide, Timmy boy. Such a tremendous clowns. And never forget a revolution eats always it's own children, Timmy boy, l'histoire se répète. You guys have fight for you wikipedia, well you may have it. All the shit, not even fish.