'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:47 pm

CrowsNest wrote:Fram was a perfect choice for sending a message.

Special if you read this, Crow.
Vigilant wrote:I’m HTD for the WMF.
No prisoners!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:14 am

He said this banal shit in the Wikimania thread, of all places.
On the topics in which I would consider myself well informed, I rarely run across a wikipedia article that doesn't contain an error, an omission or that wasn't completely out of date.
I thought people were meant to be afraid of Vigilant? Cower at his awesome ability to strike at the heart of the cult. The sort of people who attend Wikimania anyways.

Is that entry level garbage really what they're paying him for?......
This is why Vig makes the big bucks...
I think they got a defective product. Got sand in his gears from all that wandering in the outback.

But what do I know. It's not like I have a stack of unanswered observations going way back, on the absolutely dismal efforts by him and his supporting cast. Oh wait. No. I do. :roll:

I mean, I know he said they were all just too busy and all, but really? You post worthless shit like that, like your name is Kumioko or something, and people gonna know you 'ain't busy, not by a loooong chalk.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:39 am

Just took a quick look at WPO and it seems to me that MentalKid is just about everywhere.

Jake needs to control and tame this guy. The poor man needs reigning in. When I operated forums there were flood controls that prevented obsessives from posting too often.

Viggie Babes -- the towering Colossus of California -- recently changed his avatar to:

The photo shows a character from the TV series Justified. Almost finished watching season one and right now am downloading season two. Recommended. It's a very good show.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:00 am

He's off again.
There's some concern that this site forms the basis of the complaint against Fram.

So, it appears that ARBCOM is taking a blog page setup by an indef blocked sockpupetteer as least a partial basis for Fram's case.
Nice.

Resign. All of you.
There was of course nothing in the middle that justified how he got from that observation to his ridiculous demand.

It took the Wikipedian who first made this ridiculous accusation all of seven minutes to retract it once an adult in the room pointed out the more likely explanation was that the external site simply got it from Wikipedia in the first place.

People who read this site would have even known the precise place it came from, because we haven't been wasting our time trying to convince people the Lizard People framed Fram, we've been looking at the likely suspects, following the on-wiki evidence trail, not rooting through women's knicker drawers.

It's been some hours since Vigilant posted the above, and there's still no admission he got it wrong, much less a retraction or apology. He's so caught up in his bloodlust he'll believe and indeed say any old shite. And he apparently thinks he can get away with posting this sort of shite, and nobody will remember it five minutes later, because by then he's moved on to another strand of his spider map.

If only it were possible to call for a Wikipediocracy poster to resign. :roll:

Ah well, I'll have to use their equivalent process.......

HEY JAKE. YOUR DOG WENT TOILET AGAIN. YOU'RE GIVING US ALL A BAD REPUTATION BY NOT BEING A MORE RESPONSIBLE PET OWNER.

Be interesting to see what happens next, since it appears Tin Foil Hat Wearer #2 failed to alert Tin Foil Hat Wearer #1 that AGENT SUCKUP is actually a recent recruit to panty sniffer central, and he is more likely to simply be a budding critic than a participant in their Grand Conspiracy. Awks.

And seriously, referring to an "indef blocked sockpupetteer" who sets up a critical blog like that's a bad thing? Definitely not on the right team anymore.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:58 am

Anti-vaxxer stuff requires a discarding of the scientific method and an embracing of a worldwide conspiracy
So does his Framban theory.

:ugeek:

The wait for a rebuttal continues.

:roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:16 pm

Ha, I see the previous line fucked him even harder.
If you're an anti-vaxxer, it means you've been intellectually compromised to the point that you can no longer be trusted on any subject.
The Framban theory is beyond fringe stuff. So by his own words, his entire body of work stands or falls on whether he gets it accepted, withdraws it, or as is most likely, just gradually stops mentioning it, hoping people just forget he ever believed it and indeed promoted it hard. Not gonna happen dude. It's just that bad. Not kills kids bad, but in the context of our little niche activity, wholly damaging. I won't stand for it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:50 am

Public list of EventBanned Wikipedians, WO (hidden forum, hot again.)

Vig wrote:It’s immensely funny to me that the giraffe stapler is also on that list. (May 07, 2019)

That's something you must ask Romaine =>Wikimedia + socks or better Bart Wikipedia Legal. Because I noticed Bart Legal is again hanging around you and back in the pick in the latest Abd soap.
Romaine you can't ask anymore because he is still in shock after his confrontation with that French chapter chick. He was too loud speaking and he has gripped her arm, so that gender lady gripped his pirate flag what he had over his shoulder out of his hands and and has hit and him and hit him. Over and over. The complete flagpool was in two peaces.

Of course 'Black Jan Safety" rushed in, and Bart Legal betrayed his old mate, pointed at Romaine and said it was him! He started! Well, the rest of the story we know. It is as madam Gender noticed now all civility versus harassment. Yep, again that gender gap, now between Jimboo and Katherine, a good observation of her.

Wikimedia=>Edo is now blocked and also crying at home because of the lost wiki paradise, Romaine still recovering from his concussion, (Those euro-wikichicks are strong!) and Bart is whining again and searching for your company deep in the WO sewers, no things are not going well in Dutch Wikiland.

And my next posting about Statler RC bullshit trains I have not planned about lady's on toilets but about my RC LGB tender 1981 jubilee loc. But, Tynipick doesn't workt anymore and I have not a clou anymore how to load pictures up now. Tips for me, Mies?
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:22 am

Anroth wrote:Keep in mind this is reported by T&S, so its likely total bullshit blown out of proportion. We have a clear idea of how those incompetent fuckstick clownmonkeys work now. It would not surprise me to learn those 'sexualised' behaviours are cultural misunderstandings. (Dear Americans, most of Europe is fine with expressions of affection with total strangers. Brits & Germans aside)

Good observation. The sexual moral is complete different in central Europe, just like the man-woman relation. Social touching, kissing and expressions of affection are normal here, depending of the situation of course. Of course you don't kiss every stranger in the bus.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:41 am

Germans are very affectionate to strangers. This prick reality doesn't know anything, does he?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:01 am

CrowsNest wrote:Germans are very affectionate to strangers. This prick reality doesn't know anything, does he?

Exacte. The German, Belgium and Dutch culture are very close, but be careful, there are differences! In general Germans are very sympathetic, warm people. And to be honest, about the English it is the same. Polite, friendly and warm peeps.

It's about time those idiots make a trip to Europe, Crow. Couchsurfing, to meet the real people of Europe, and not a bunch of Eurocrap lunatics.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.