'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:11 pm

Vig, listen my friend. I simple don't react in any legal way to any on your sick minded provocations or from your friends. I don't start trails, I don't go to the police, I am only thinking die is leip zeg, and turn me around, and continue with what I was doing what most times has nothing to do with internet.
The reason you could hardly find anything about me on the internet is because I don't have any social medium, am only sometimes active am on a small members only LGB forum, and for the rest I read a newspaper on the internet and look what shit is going on here from time to time. I am not much interested in internet, if I spend one, maybe two hours a day on internet and TV. And most times in a lost hour.

My work, I still work altough I am a pensioner has nothing to do with the internet. I am a handcraft man, and so are the peeps I work with. I work as a subcontractor, none of the peeps I work with even knows my last name Vig. And if they did they shouldn't give a dammed fuck about your diarrhea.
My clients I have mostly for over 20 till 30 years, so what do you think? These are low educated peeps who build there million firms with hard working and raising up early. Often they have not even a computer, don't speak a word English, have only a phone. No one will ever search for Martin, no one, really nobody Vig. I should not know who.

Permision of course I don't give you to publish privet stuff as you ask for now on WO, but if you want to pass this examination the ultimate psychiatric patient, who am I to stop you? And do I want to stop you? Because the behavioral scientists who are reading here will be trilled. The ultimate wiki idiot in full action and your reputation will be for always live forwards in the study books of students psychology and psychiatry as a very interesting case. That is a great honnor, Vig!

And about me? I just do what your wiki friends already told you, nothing. Laughing. I just do the same what I always do with your guys crazy provocations, total ignorance.
Because it simple doesn't affect me, it doesn't interest me.

If your wikipedia got on fire tomorrow, if your guys are dancing naked around in front of the the chapter with Edo on the background with his slip on as a living statue I don't care.
The only reaction form my side will be I am thinking, Jesus, dat die nog vrij rondlopen en nog niet gedwongen opgenomen zijn zeg, het gaat slecht in de psychiatrische zorg tegenwoordig, and I will turn myself around and think just fuck yourself or each other and continue what I was doing. Because wikipedia and your guys don't interest me a single fuck. Not a single fuck, Vig, really.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:32 pm

I'm not reading all that shit.
You give me permission to post all of the information I have on you.

Yes or no?

Your guys are strange folks. Timmy Tim bans me and don't even read what I write and with you is it the same.
Asked and answered, Vig. :mrgreen:

O, and one small detail I forgot to tell you, in Holland someone is prosecuted on behalf of the crown. in name of the king. So, i don't have to do anything in sure a case.
The officier van justitie decided what happens in sure a case, and the Dutch state, in name of out king with it's long, long legal arm prosecuted with all it's power.
Think of that Dutch hacker, think of GDPR, this can end up in a real nice legal firework and very interesting case law. :roll:
But I will undertake not any action, don't fear vig. :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:58 pm

IN SHORT, WAT DACHT JE ER ZELF ZO VAN EN KUT EINDELIJK EEN TYFEND OP MET JE EEUWIGE GEZEIK ALS EEN IMBECIELE KLEUTER VAN DRIE EN NEEM DIE DWAAS VAN EEN TIMMY MET JE MEE. DAT SPAART NAMELIJK WEER EEN STEMPEL "BANNED TROLL" UIT.

EN SODELAZER EN ZAK VERDER GEWOON IN LEKKER ELKAAR, ACHTERLIJK SPERG GLADIOOL WAT JE BENT!

Your always charming fake side admin. :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:00 pm

Vig wrote:I don't read or write third world languages

Hu. You Americans don't even have their own language. All European plagiarism, including Canada and Latin America. :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:52 am

One good thing I have to say about Jake. At least he understands where the main part of your postings belong.

in Wikimedian Folks Too Embarrassing for Public Viewing

Poor Vig. Closed up in the basement of WO with tape over his mouth. Well done, Jake.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:47 pm

I understand your hatred of WMF and LH, but why do you love Fram? We are here to hate abusive admins, not to advocate them. What's your reason?
There are far worse monsters than Fram in this fairy tale we're reading.
Yeah, but answer the question that was put - why is Fram getting a free pass?

I'd be condemning both, if I thought the WMF had done anything wrong.

If you actually think Fram has done anything wrong, why so reluctant to show it?
So why do you want to re-sysop any monster?
Because the process by which he was handled was fucked.
You don't allow decisions like that to stand or you set the stage for far more bad decisions in the future.

Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean they don't deserve to be treated fairly.
Ah, the old ethics for monsters angle. Nice. Classic Gamergate, but nice.

And of course, if your treatment of the WMF people was remotely ethical in your defence of Fram, people might even believe this horseshit.
The de-sysop was NOT fair.
Under the current expectations for admins, there's no way Fram would lose the tools in a public case. Period. End of story.

If you want to change the rules and make admins more accountable, I'm all in.
But, you don't get to change the rules in the dark and then hold someone 'accountable' for the new rules judging their the past actions.
End of stotry? Pah. Those current expectations are built on a widespread acceptance that the published rules don't mean shit, not for Vested Contributors. People actually concerned with fairness, would appreciate that, and make it their number one critical angle. Like I do.

Nobody changed the rules in the dark. The Wikipedians saw the public change to the WMF policy, and didn't object. Why? Because never in a million years did they think it would be applied to Vested Contributors. They had assumed the WMF buys into this corrupt way of doing things, that their public statements to the contrary were just for show. They were wrong. You're wrong for acting like they're in the wrong. Fairness, remember.
Then ARBCOM should vacate the Trust and Safety decision and immediately open a public desysoping case for Fram using the rules that have been in place for a while.
Why? Do you think the Arbitrators statements about what they now accept was the hallmark of Fram's Adminship are incorrect? Do you want to seriously argue he shouldn't be desysopped for it? Higher standards, remember. Ah, maybe this is about the whole ethics for monsters bullshit? That Fram needs even more chances, even more warnings, because the ones he has already had were somehow invalid. Maybe you think he needs a literal second chance? Maybe you think the actual second chance of being allowed to remain as an editor so he can prove once again he can be trusted not to commit basic and obvious misconduct, isn't enough for a hero like Fram? Too harsh. Not fair.

Yeah, right.

There's nothing about this nonsense that says you're not thoroughly in the grip of bias. Pushing a conspiracy theory is just the logical end of that road.

You've saddled Fram to ride him all the way to your desired destination......
13 years ago, Tony Sidaway, one of the original bad admins, banned me without process or appeal for trying to protect en.wp from a deranged net.kook, Jeffrey Vernon Merkey.

How'd that decision work out for them?

People treated unfairly react poorly.
And people think I'm motivated by revenge? Fram never did me any personal harm, I even said I admired his balls to keep ploughing a very lonely furrow, back when he wasn't a cause celebre and people just generally thought he was a jerk (ah, history, it teaches us so much!). Without condoning it, without obscuring the unethical nature of his actions, because that's not how I roll.

Embarrassing, this shit.

Still, as we can now see. Wikipediocracy are all in.

Bunch of Pravda motherfuckers. Or is it Infowars?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:19 pm

So, Martin agrees that it was the right call to ban him everywhere.
The SanFranBan was justified by Martin's own reasoning.
Thanks, Martin.

Concrads with your passing succesfull the contest the wiki lunatic of 2019, Vig.

If you look in my user history of Wikipedia you can see I was banned MORE THAN ONE YEAR before that SanFanBan, had I done only some substantive edits on the abandoned Wikiquote NL with 2 users what even shows up in the second position in Google behind the English wikiquote, have I NEVER SOCKED on WP-Nl after the SanFanBan and on WQ, before the ban, in such a open way everyone understood instantly it was and had left the project 14 days before because my wiki-legal accounts where constant sabotaged spherical by Steward Trijnstel and Arb Vig.

Indeed I guess we're done here, because not I am a psychiatric patient here, no you are. You are complete crazy and anyone who has read our "conversation" for sure understand instantly who of the two of us is here the psychiatric patient. Because I am pretty sure you are diagnosed by official doctors with a massive mental handicapt.

I don't want that for you, I wish I had to power for you to change that, but i can't, I am really sorry Vig.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:31 pm

And you have not any power to put things outside your cell, because Jake and Zoloft are not crazy! I asure you they don't risk legal procession by the Dutch state, what would be a huge risk for them if they gave you what you want so desperate. They can be arrested in the US of A, if they do so, yes Vig they can.

Why do you think was said to your friend Jack would block him after posting that SanFanBan? They are not crazy, you are!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:19 pm

Would you prefer it if we took this posting to the search engine scraped section of the site?
Just say the word that you want that and I'll take it up the chain.

By the way, your records: yes/no?

Here you are. Only what I quote appears in the search engine, because without my permision it would be both extreem risky for professor Zoloft and Google. European privacy laws, you know. And that's the same with that topic SanFranBan list + presumable reasons.

Zoloft has worked all his life for a good pension and has a nice house in California. We once had a privat chat, I adviced him a European a nice autumn trip to Swiss, North Italy, to look after his roses, and to drink from time to time a good glas California wines. California has really great wine, you know.

And do you really think the professor is willing to risk this all for your and your friend Xade? For the rants of a bunch of idiots and lunatics? But you can always come over here bro, no jails, no censor only a rubber stamp "Banned Troll" if you don't respect the other guests.

And what my answer is?

JUST FUCK YOURSELF OR YOUR FRIEND XADE AND GET LOST!

With love from your always helpful jailer and fake side admin. :mrgreen:

(Edits are small stuff.)
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:20 pm

:roll:
He seems to be getting more unhinged.

That and the 'notice me, senpai' attention begging posts are becoming more frequent.
No, I don't think so. Your attempts to cast me as crazy and my posts as attention seeking, that is what seems to be increasing. For no reason that I can see, not from my end. I can only assume it's getting to you, this farcical position you've put yourself in.

You should have just come at me when you had the chance. I'll keep on extending the invitation, just to take the piss, but I think it's safe to say after all this time, you ain't coming out of that burrow for no man.