'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:34 pm

What I don't understand is why Vig doesn't come over as he has promised. He, bro, where are you? And take all your friends with you, they are all welcome here and I have asked already the staff to unblock Bart Legal. So we can have a small chat together.
That would be great! Or are you still to cowedly?

We eten jullie heus niet op hoor, we zijn hartstikke aardige gasten! Vraag maar aan Guido, geen onvertogen woord heb ik tegen hem gebruikt, was hartstikke beleefd tegen hem, maar waar is ie nou? Had nog wat vraagjes voor hem namelijk.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Have a pretty good idea: this thread is from the "Wikimedians Too Embarrassing" section. And simply makes THEM look embarrassing.

Told you that place was rekt.

Board index » Members » Wikimedian Folks Too Embarrassing for Public Viewing
Wikipediocracy Blog • Email Support Staff • New Posts • View Unread Posts

Auggie and Graaf - a Collection

Author
Critic

Auggie and Graaf - a Collection

Auggie wrote:

10920 wrote:
Auggie:

hey Earl can you chill out a bit? Multiple posts in a row full of profanity in big colored text. Come on.

Earl is fine in case you were worried.

"EarlStatler is scheduled to return to this board next Monday, 5 August 2019. I have previously stated that I refuse to work with Mr. Statler under any circumstances, and I am unwilling to contribute further content to a site which allows him to comment upon it. My reasons for this decision are well-explained in the record and hardly need to be reiterated here."

Quote:
hey Earl can you chill out a bit? Multiple posts in a row full of profanity in big colored text. Come on.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:19 am
Vigilant
Witchsmeller Pursuivant
Wikipedia User: Vigilant
Wikipedia Review Member: Vigilant
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Fram blocked by User:WMFOffice for 1 year

10920 wrote:
Auggie wrote:
10920 wrote:
Auggie:

Earl is fine in case you were worried.

"EarlStatler is scheduled to return to this board next Monday, 5 August 2019. I have previously stated that I refuse to work with Mr. Statler under any circumstances, and I am unwilling to contribute further content to a site which allows him to comment upon it. My reasons for this decision are well-explained in the record and hardly need to be reiterated here."

Martin has NPD and has a verified instance of having a psychotic break.

Auggie is being a shitheel by using him to drive traffic to his site.

Eat a dick, Auggie.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:30 am
Midsize Jake
Mysterious External Bad Actor (and Site Admin)
Wikipedia Review Member: Somey
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vigilant wrote:
Eat a dick, Auggie.

Since the "U" and "I" keys are right next to each other on a QWERTY keyboard, I'm going to assume those were typos and you were simply suggesting that he have some nice roast duck at his favorite restaurant while wearing those fashionable new "open-heeled" shoes.

That said, surely there must be a way to take advantage of Mr. Statler's prolific posting habits that doesn't involve him taking part in discussions about issues that are germane to something other than himself? We might have considered doing that here, but of course we've never felt any need to artificially enhance our our traffic numbers.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:47 am
mendaliv
Gregarious
Wikipedia User: mendaliv

Midsize Jake wrote:

Vigilant wrote:
Eat a dick, Auggie.

Since the "U" and "I" keys are right next to each other on a QWERTY keyboard, I'm going to assume those were typos and you were simply suggesting that he have some nice roast duck at his favorite restaurant while wearing those fashionable new "open-heeled" shoes.

That said, surely there must be a way to take advantage of Mr. Statler's prolific posting habits that doesn't involve him taking part in discussions about issues that are germane to something other than himself? We might have considered doing that here, but of course we've never felt any need to artificially enhance our our traffic numbers.ve him a containment board, where others may engage him, and imply that if his posting reaches a high enough quality he may be allowed to post outside of it. Then you might have your cake and eat it too.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:50 am
Vigilant
Witchsmeller Pursuivant
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mendaliv wrote:

Midsize Jake wrote:

Vigilant wrote:
Eat a dick, Auggie.

That said, surely there must be a way to take advantage of Mr. Statler's prolific posting habits that doesn't involve him taking part in discussions about issues that are germane to something other than himself? We might have considered doing that here, but of course we've never felt any need to artificially enhance our our traffic numbers.ive him a containment board, where others may engage him, and imply that if his posting reaches a high enough quality he may be allowed to post outside of it. Then you might have your cake and eat it too.

You mean like a special zoo?

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:06 am
Smiley
Gregarious
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mendaliv wrote:
Then you might have your scunge cake and eat it too.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:12 am
Auggie
Regular

Vigilant wrote:
Eat a dick, Auggie.

You're all lunatics.

Look at you. Commenting a dozen times a day on a forum about a wiki encyclopedia.

You're just mad that the Fram buzz is wearing off so you're lashing out, looking for fresh topics.

Midsize Jake wrote:
That said, surely there must be a way to take advantage of Mr. Statler's prolific posting habits that doesn't involve him taking part in discussions about issues that are germane to something other than himself? We might have considered doing that here, but of course we've never felt any need to artificially enhance our our traffic numbers.

Says the guy with Poetlister.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:23 pm
Vigilant
Witchsmeller Pursuivant

Auggie wrote:

Vigilant wrote:
Eat a dick, Auggie.

You're all lunatics.
Look at you. Commenting a dozen times a day on a forum about a wiki encyclopedia.
You're just mad that the Fram buzz is wearing off so you're lashing out, looking for fresh topics.

So you don't dispute that you used Martin?

Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:30 pm
Midsize Jake

Auggie wrote:

Midsize Jake wrote:
...we've never felt any need to artificially enhance our our traffic numbers.

Says the guy with Poetlister.

You're saying that people visit this site just to see what sort of weird and wacky things Poetlister is posting? He doesn't even use multi-colored text. How many times has he threatened to sue someone or have them arrested? I don't think he ever has, has he? And his spelling-error rate is close to zero... Sorry, I'm just not seeing it.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:42 pm
tarantino
Habitué

Auggie wrote:
You're all lunatics.

Says the guy who has a 700 post thread about WO on his forum. You're just jealous one topic here gets more page views than your "encyclopedia".

And why do you let a topic like below continue on your forum? Don't you recognize death threats?

https://genderdesk.files.wordpress.com/ ... 656&zoom=2

Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:57 pm
Katie
Critic

tarantino wrote:

Auggie wrote:
You're all lunatics.

Says the guy who has a 700 post thread about WO on his forum. You're just jealous one topic here gets more page views than your "encyclopedia".

And why do you let a topic like below continue on your forum? Don't you recognize death threats?

Looking at that, wow. Anyone/Singora is a lunatic racist creep. I can safely say that no sane forum, such as say, WO, would want someone like that posting there. Auggie: I'd recommend you brush up on your forum moderating skills, because it's clear you're sorely lacking in these. And you letting Statler continue to post to get hits to your website is just...wrong. If I was a mod, I'd ban him and advise him to seek professional help.

Last edited by Katie on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:36 pm
Vigilant
Witchsmeller Pursuivant

Katie wrote:

tarantino wrote:

Auggie wrote:
You're all lunatics.

Looking at that, wow. Anyone/Singora is a lunatic racist creep. I can safely say that no sane forum, such as say, WO, would want someone like that posting there. Auggie: I'd recommend you brush up on your forum moderating skills, because it's clear you're sorely lacking in these. And you letting Statler continue to post to get hits to your website is just...wrong. If I was a mod, I'd ban him and advise him to seek professional help.

Then Auggie would have no posts at all over there...

Martin is being used but he's so happy for any attention at all that even when told what is going on, Martin is unable to disengage.
Auggie's the circus barker and Martin is his Freak Show.

Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:40 pm
Auggie
Regular

Vigilant wrote:
So you don't dispute that you used Martin?

No I like Earl. We are friends. If you are so concerned about his welfare, you could try talking to him directly instead of taunting him from a forum he can't post on.

Midsize Jake wrote:
You're saying that people visit this site just to see what sort of weird and wacky things Poetlister is posting? He doesn't even use multi-colored text. How many times has he threatened to sue someone or have them arrested? I don't think he ever has, has he? And his spelling-error rate is close to zero... Sorry, I'm just not seeing it.

oh you know what Poetlister did. Do you really want to revisit that stuff?

tarantino wrote:

That thread was up for a couple of hours in the evening. As soon as I saw it, I moved it to forum that only members can see and I banned both participants. Not sure what more any moderator could do short of pre-reviewing posts before they go up. ?

Katie wrote:

Well maybe. We will see if he can settle down.

At any rate, you'll be happy to know that new registrations have been disabled for the time being. If I keep on banning and/or alienating the existing members, Wikipediocracy will be back at the top again soon enough.

Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:47 am
Critic

Re: Auggie and Graaf - a Collection

Quote:

Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:20 am

Midsize Jake

10920 wrote:

A lot can change in a couple of days!

I'm tempted to send this thread to the ol' "black box" in the not-too-distant future... especially if Auggie really is getting out of the forum business. It's water under the bridge! Fresh start, eh?

Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:33 am
Vigilant
Witchsmeller Pursuivant

<image>

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:25 am
Poetlister
Been Around Forever
Nom de plume: Poetlister

Midsize Jake wrote:
You're saying that people visit this site just to see what sort of weird and wacky things Poetlister is posting?

No, Auggie thinks that they visit to read my brilliant and incisive comments. Thanks very much for the compliment, Auggie!

Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:42 pm

If they visit Sweden, Wikimania I hope they have have there medicine passport in order. Because that's what you need if you enter the EU if you use Ritalin and Zyprexa, otherwise you can get trouble with the customs.
Often you see those picture of there meetings, festivals like WikiMania. That empty eyes, that look in there eyes of the Ritaline and other medicines. To keep them calm. But sometimes they break trough there medicine coma, and then we have uncle Jake to hide anything, to calm them down.

I am real sorry, professor Zoloft with your domain what never will die, but this is not running a critical forum, this is offering a shelter to a bunch of complete stoned idiots. Or stone drunk. Or indeed a bunch of psycho's calmed down with tons of medicines. Rediciles, professor. Just foolish. Wikimedians in action too embarrassing for words

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:57 am

Delicate little Tarantino makes me laugh.

He's such a wimp he almost makes Mendaliv look masculine.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:45 am

This is also a brilliant one:

Katie wrote:
Looking at that, wow. Anyone/Singora is a lunatic racist creep. I can safely say that no sane forum, such as say, WO, would want someone like that posting there.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:This is also a brilliant one:

Katie wrote:
Looking at that, wow. Anyone/Singora is a lunatic racist creep. I can safely say that no sane forum, such as say, WO, would want someone like that posting there.

Ha! Sweet Katie is wonderful: nervous, timid, frightened, and more than a wee bit paranoid. A real babe! If she's not a dyke, some lucky dude out there has got himself a real keeper!!

Viggie Babes -- the towering Colossus of California -- wrote this:

What people on en.wp haven't really figured out is that the project is a net negative for Eric. It's toxic to him.

That's pretty astute. Eric seems to be going through a sort of protracted withdrawal. Cold turkey is the best way forward for him. He's starting to look pitiful.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:19 pm

The starting point has to be to assume "Katie" is just one of Poetlister's legendary experiments with women's clothing.

If not, well, what she does think is acceptable on a forum, doesn't exactly marry with what she doesn't.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:31 pm

Anyone wrote:That's pretty astute.
Sadly not. Just the usual flattery through immitation. I've been pointing this out long before Vigilant returned from the desert, and if he was saying it before he went walkabout, I'd want proof before I'd accept he hasn't yet again just started passing off my thoughts as his own. Of course, look hard enough, you'd probably find a Wikipedian saying this on Wikipedia as long ago as Eric's failed attempts to become an Administrator, which is really when he embarked on this long journey of self-harm, his goal of staying on Wikipedia being more to spite other people, than to benefit humanity. The reality is, the stage he is at now, is that he has even abandoned that as his motivation. He just wants it to end. But he wants it to be as a martyr, in the process causing as much strife and damage as he can before the inevitable fatal blow. On current evidence, it could take years before he is properly banned, presuming no Foundation intervention, and I'm interested to know what happens if or when Eric realizes that is the long road before him. Have we ever seen such a thing as a wiki-suicide bomber?

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:43 pm

https://www.wikipediocracy.com/forum/vi ... =8&t=10408

They really should get rid of Vigilant. And Mendaliv.....really?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:00 pm

Sometimes I am wonder if it is a Drmies sock. Why? Because it seems to me he is not living in the LA time zone, but also not in the European time zone. Bart Legal went to him in his panic and he was playing with Google translate English-Dutch in a trollish and funny way. (Mies has good humor.) And he had all kind of Dutch arbcom stuff in his hands. Is possible, because his Natuur12 sock has been a Dutch Arb in the time I was blocked.

And much of what he is doing is absolute Mies his trolling style, trolling of high level trolling and he was/is deep involved in the Hale Double Dutch monkey dance of Eurocrap S.A.

Kwek, kwek, Vigiliant, ben je onze nationale trots DrMies, ja of nee?