'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Paddo Vigilant wrote again something.

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:50 pm

Poor Crow,

Did your meds get lost in the mail?
Did your balls get lost in the post? :?

Come at me bro, you said. Well I'm here. Waiting. Don't pretend like I'm crazy just because you can't or won't defend yourself. That's what a Wikipediot does.

You've fallen far, for sure, but don't make me think you're less of a critic than even a cowardly specimen like Ming the Mong, hoping jackassery will save you from the Tyranny. :roll:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Paddo Vig wrote:Have tried some of the Swivel eyed Loon's?

Meds from me, Vig? A beta blocker you mean Vig? Or some blood thinner? Why should Crow take them?
You are a fool, Vig. I have not any reason to be pro WMF, but till now in all your post I have not seen one single hard evidence there should be anything wrong with that woman, Vig. It's all speculation and as said many times before as long we don't know why someone is banned it is just a shot in the air.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:38 am

Crow inadvertently makes a good point.

If Laura Hale were not the complainant, why would Maria Sefidari need to recuse at all?

You miss the real good point of Crow, Vig. If Laura Hale had be the complainant for sure someone of WMF or Arbcom had noticed that and made it public and had caused a scandal. You guys are as usual on the complete wrong track.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:58 am

Graaf Statler wrote:
Crow inadvertently makes a good point.

If Laura Hale were not the complainant, why would Maria Sefidari need to recuse at all?

You miss the real good point of Crow, Vig. If Laura Hale had be the complainant for sure someone of WMF or Arbcom had noticed that and made public. You guys are as usual on the complete wrong track.
God, he's gone full turtle.

I didn't do anything inadvertently. I stated a fact, someone with any experience of corporate affairs would know - the mere fact that Hale has been in serious conflict with Fram, requires recusal of the Chair, regardless of whether or not Hale was an instigator, co-complainant or even just an interviewed witness, to the T&S investigation. But the recusal still has to happen even if she wasn't anything to the investigation.

It's insulting to four year olds to call this stuff 2+2=5. You don't have shit Vigilant, just an admitted desire to see the whole thing as some form of sick entertainment for you and your people at scum central.

Drugs impair your ability to think clearly. Do I sound like I lack clarity? Come at me, bro. Test yourself. Or is it not the case that it has to be drugs that are impairing you? That's your best chance of explaining all this away, that you've been struck by a touch of the Corbetts. Slum landlord Jake has a lot to answer for. Getting you all hyped up on his cheap package, scaring the neighbour kids.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:06 am

Edit: Crow is salty as fuck tonight. Sounds like a tweaker in his rants.

Bedtime, Vig.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:28 am

Geez, Crow.
Your 'notice me, senpai' schtick is getting tired.

I sense your need for companionship, but I only like you as a friend.

Perhaps you can get a leg over on the Swivel Eyed Loon.
Just pop a paper bag on his head do your thing

Come one, Vig. You connect the most crazy things all the time and precent your one insane conclusions as facts. Your are constant twisting the true so it fits you, doesn't matter what it is. You are indeed jumping around as a stoned monkey screaming in a tree, it is insane what you are doing.

And if I should really told as much crap as you are saying all the time I am sure Crow had stopped me long ago, don't you think?

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:22 pm

He just parroting me. I should be flattered. I suggested he is only pursuing Hale because he wants to angrily fuck her, so in his tired mind all he can think of doing is suggesting the reason I keep mentioning him, is that I fancy him.

Mook food. :roll:

Nobody tell him that I've probably written more about Jake this past hour. Don't want him to get jealous. :lol:

Come on Vigilant, this is just sad. You don't excite me, you disappoint me. You used to be a force, you used to be feared, people who matter used to want to read your shit. Now your just Jake's window dressing, a good way to get more Wikipedians joining his Wikipedia fansite. Who's reading now? Don't you get it? Look around you. Who is left on scumbag central who has any credible record as a serious Wikipedia critic? Capable of real analysis and insight. Nobody that I can see.

You dumb fuckers, don't even know how the Foundation is meant to operate, and you couldn't even track down publicly available information on Wikipedia servers pertinent to your conspiracy theory, as you rifled through your target's knicker drawers. So who will be convinced by your unsubstantiated accusations of incompetence and corruption? Nobody but absolutely vile brain dead cunts.

Is that your idea of credibility? You do know who Black Kite is, right? You do know what he does, right? Who he has helped? Who he has lied to? And why? Not even that dirty piece of shit is buying the hokey rubbish you're selling, and he would absolutely buy it if he thought he could use it to benefit his toxic crew. You're proud to call Mendaliv a fan? A dude who clearly isn't a lawyer, or is stealing a living if he is. You find common cause with The Rambling Man? Not even he seems interested, and he'll regurgitate any third party puke he can find.

You're in league with the likes of Dennis Brown, is the sad truth. That's you now. Marching in tune with the people Tarantino and Jake really value for their insight and wisdom. The sad fucker who was so addicted to Wikipedia he didn't notice his gambling addict wife was fleecing him. He hates me for doing nothing more than holding a mirror up to his face. He probably loves you. Every single toxic fucker that loves Eric Corbett, also loves you. The fuck is that about? Do they just not get why you hate the little feret fucker, or do they genuinely see you as no threat to their existence? Either way, it's not a good look. The difference between being the toxic Wikipedian's little bitch, and being the Tyranny of Evil Men.

While all this is going on, you admit you don't even know who the likes of Swarm is. Pathetic.

I've tried, Vigilant. I've tried to guide you, correct you, warn you, all to stop you from making such an utter fool of yourself in the eyes of serious critics and indeed the people we exist to strike fear into, staff or volunteers, for legitimate reasons. But you've driven right on through, off into this sad existence as a mere fringe Dennis. Feeder of mooks.

You said, come at me bro. Got my attention. As it would for any serious player in this niche activity. And yet I've barely even started. I genuinely don't like hurting apparently defenceless people. You should have paid heed to Tarantino, Jake's janitor boy, the new team on the block after Zoloft's failed reforms. I'm too hostile for the polite society that is Wikipediocracy these days, and that was when I was purposefully being polite so as to fit in with their board rules. So you really couldn't step to me even if you tried if we were playing on a level field, and that's in the opinion of Tarantino, who literally does rifle through people's bins to find his material.

You could come here of course. Invitations have been sent out to all my fans, I don't hide, I don't shy away from any critic. Only Timmy has come to play, and he is sadly an all too infrequent visitor, as if people really believe he only comes here to troll us. I think it upsets him too much to have to deal, he never seems able to even stay to answer a few simple follow up questions on what he has to say for himself. But he's at least brave enough to come. That makes you.......what?

Turn in your guns. You're done. The only action you're going to get in this sorry state, is turning tricks for Wikipedians in their filthy back alleys. Pompous Dennis up front, angry little Timmy up the rear.

For shame. :oops:

HTD.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:57 pm

Crow wrote:You could come here of course. Invitations have been sent out to all my fans, I don't hide, I don't shy away from any critic.

Vig coming over? That would be nice. I saw today already a other total surrounding of trolly troll De Wikischim.

Unblock request on Wikiquote-nl (statement)[

As a condition for me to get unblocked on Wikiquote-nl, user:Whaledad has requested me to put the following statement here on Meta:

With this I irrevocably retract all statements and request made by me w.r.t. Sjabloon:Gebruiker Whaledad in his role of mod on NL-WQ. I promise to no longer make any statements about Whaledad in his role as mod on NL-WQ. I hereby do so.

As it is my intention to contribute to Wikiquote-nl only very occasionally from now on, avoiding new discussions (another condition for undoing my block) should be easy.

I cannot put this statement on Wikiquote-nl itself because my user talk page on that project has been blocked as well. De Wikischim (talk) 07:52, 11 July 2019 (UTC)

*https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:De_Wikischim&oldid=19196123#Unblock_request_on_Wikiquote-nl_(statement)
*https://nl.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Wikiquote:De_kantine&oldid=84977#Verzoek_tot_deblokkade_van_De_Wikischim (Dutch)

That is all fine for me, Vig is here always welcome as long he keeps this in mind:

You wretches detestable on land and sea:
you who seek equality with lords are unworthy to live.
Give this message to your colleagues:
rustics you were, and rustics you are still;
you will remain in bondage, not as before, but incomparably harsher.
For as long as we live we will strive to suppress you,
and your misery will be an example in the eyes of posterity.
However, we will spare your lives if you remain faithful and loyal.
Choose now which course you want to follow.

Richard II's address to the peasants (1381) according to Thomas Walsingham

Don't seek here equality with the overlords, Vig, don't do that. You are just a brownnose and that is the way we expect you to behave yourself or stay in Jake his lousy log cabin with your lousy wiki friends. And otherwise, always welcome here.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:17 pm

Take a week off, get some rest and just join us here Vig.
No hard feelings from my side.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:30 pm

Vigilant has finally realized nepotism in a non-profit is a serious offence. Like watching a baby learning to walk, this.

But of course it still happened, they're just all in on it.

I'm not sure they're even aware at this point, but they've already drifted a very long way from their original conspiracy theory. But isn't that how these things work? They just keep finding new stuff to declare as highly suspicious, proof the Lizard People were behind it all, not bothering to even stop and answer the many queries raised about their earlier conclusions.

Larry called the FBI on Commons. Vigilant is going to call the IRS about Hale. I suspect the outcome will be the same for both.

Do yourself a favour Vig, and stick to what you know - analyzing women's signatures to measure their character :? :roll: :lol: