'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Paddo Vigilant wrote again something.

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:51 pm

I really complete mis the point what Vig wants to make, and I have not even the slightest idea where it is about. Something with a toy train and a essay I wrote years ago on Wikisage about hypothetical crypto money and encyclopaedias. Before I ever had heard of Everpedia.
And Lehmann has putted standard in the eighties toilets in all the bigger LGB cars, I am sorry, Vig. Not my fault.

Misterius........

Do you have any idea what he wants to say to me, or where it is about, aggie?

Auggie
Sucks

Post by Auggie » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:00 pm

dunno. I think he's mocking you because you're posting on this forum nobody reads.

It's something the Wikipediocracy crowd does now and then. They're quite proud of their dozen or so regular readers.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:09 pm

What for the hell is wrong with this posting, Vig?

I am afraid Serious Sam is right. There is no will in Germany and Holland to give more money. It is not an discussion, it is a fact. Samaras can cry, shout, yell, scream and
shriek but he will get noting than a few bones for the dogs…
But professor, the problem in Holland was not that we are asking for a Treaty change, the problem is that we are waiting for the elections and that our prime minister is very popular but can’t count.. He doesn’t understand a clou of economics! But he is doing his job fine in the eyes of most Dutch! We have no economic problems here and want to keep it that way!
Sorry. With or without Greece. Italy and Spain is an other matter.
I think it is better to for Greece to go bankrupt and that we are giving aid to the Greek PEOPLE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Rutte

Best regards, Martin

https://www.yanisvaroufakis.eu/2012/07/ ... ikas-coup/
yanisv
July 5, 2012 at 16:09
I agree with you. Greece should have been allowed to default – within the eurozone. And whatever monies were provided by the Dutch people ought to have been given to the banks (to stop from from folding) in exchange for shares that the Dutch taxpayers should keep till their value rebounded sufficiently for Dutch taxpayers to recoup their tax euros. Do you know why this was not allowed to happen? Because existing bank major shareholders would lose control of the banks. And since they control your politicians and ours, they got their way, forcing Dutch taxpayers to cater for the bank owners’ needs supposedly in the context of ‘solidarity’ with the… Greek people!

I have talked often with Varoufakis on his forum and with Yannis Glinavos in that time, and I still think a Greek default had been better for all of us, except the buisness banks. What is for the hell wrong whit this comment?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:17 pm

t’s exactly what I would do.

See patent trolls.
The only long term option is to exterminate them in the courts or pay never ending greenmail.

Sorry, impossible in Holland, Vig.
I am under the Dutch jurisdiction, not under the American.
The only one who can go to court am I.

Kisses.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:24 pm

You don't have to fool me, Vig, you are a psychiatric patient yourself.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:25 am

It would be convenient for all if they would start putting it up on a web cam — then we could watch the Extreeem Spellere every time he dropped a dookie

Sorry, but I can't take it all very serious.
But what is complete clear to me is something with T&S went very, very wrong, also if I read what happend in the Brussels chapter. And I am really sorry for anyone but I have nothing to do with it. They got the impression I was a impersonator, they mixed all kind of socks of others up with me, I did really nothing wrong. There is nothing to find what is incriminating, what seems to frustrate Vig. After weeks and weeks searching is still the best he can bring up a video of my RC LGB toy train.

And no, I am not rolling with Vig over the ground but he is always invited for a hour training in our private gym together with me. And it seems to me a better plan to do a contest on the treadmill and I am pretty sure I win. How often do you train, Vig? I every day a hour.
And no Vig, in taekwondo is fighting whit untrained opponents forbidden and I made just a joke. But always willing to give you a few lessons of the basic principles.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:36 pm

Really glad a professional as mendaliv came in.

Jesus, this is just at the 12(b)(6) stage people. Virtually every comment prior to here is thinking at least three steps ahead. Especially soiling yourselves thinking about witnesses or trials, and particularly thinking about counterclaims or sanctions. Holy christ why would you disrupt your own business to try to get a damages judgment against a guy who probably wouldn't have the money to pay it? And then he gets to depose you!

Viligiant is really what you should call a boomerang lawyer, in Holland he should end up or in prison or in a mental hospital whit yes, a court order.

Mister mendaliv, don't know if you are reading here, I am a Dutchman living in Holland under Dutch jurisdiction. What for the hell do I have to do with the American judgment-proof, unimportant if that is the matter or not? Wikipedia has in Holland a server and WMF is according to the German judge responsible for everything. What is my relation to American law, can you explane that please? And is speculation not better to leave for the stock marked?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:58 pm

implies that Romaine might have touched one of her scabby stuffed animals wherein she had some sort of freakout?

Ah, your fucking American fool! You don't even has the simpelst clou about Europe, the chapter and what has happend, arrogant shithead!

Romaine will never, never touch anyone in a dirty way, or want to hurt anyone, Romaine is total fucked. That woman is just one of gender bi sorry lady's, they are terrible. Of course he speaking sometimes loud, the guy is deaf. Put a headphone on and you understand the effect.

Romaine, Mdd Ymnes and many others have a mental defect what makes it for them impossible to oversee a complex what Wikipedia is, and lose complete track. And, then they start to make the world correct. They don't see the connections, so they start to fantasise them, just like you did with me.
And that looks like trolling. Autistic people are simple not able to write a reference work in a wiki surrounding, and that is the whole point.

You guy's just don't simple overlook wikipedia, but wanted the commando and that is what went wrong. You don't understand the consequences of your behaving and when things went wrong you get angry and start to blame the other.

My god, do you think I will hire couleur blind painters in my projects? Because that would be the same!
You autistic guy's are just totally unsuitable for this project!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Looks like the WMF is filled to the brim with professional victims who play to T&S to unperson people they don't like.

Jesus Christ! After weeks of thronging shit and rubbish over the the palisade by the neighbours he start to understand what is going on. The penny has dropped I think.

Yes of course is WMF/ are the chapters filled with professional victims who play to T&S to unperson people they don't like! Crying Any, my mother told me often her story. (Dutch)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:39 pm

Even with all of this coming to light, the Giraffe Stapler SanFranBan was still a great call.

If you think spoiling millions on a project what after implanting article 11/13-17 EU straid in the trash can belongs you are complete right, Vig. integral, because no one will ever able to clean it up.
From 2009 I was warning this would happend. Draconic fines and the treat or procession will kill Wikipedia the same like Roundup plants.
From sovereign states you can't win, Vig, never. That is a lost battle.

Pirates are not welcome after that in Europe anymore, Vig, sorry. They become unwanted strangers, face the facts.
You and your friends where false prophets, it was clear from the beginning copyleft would never, never be welcome in Europe, not a change.
Wikipedia is lost, Vig, it was one big lie.