'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Paddo Vigilant wrote again something.

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 02, 2019 3:33 pm

Poet wrote:It seems unlikel

:mrgreen: Me too. But you have to admit my English has approved. :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 02, 2019 4:24 pm

He admits it’s him on sucks.

It was a joke, Vig. Because of the many spelling errors. Of course it is my posting :mrgreen:.

But anyhow we still didn't get your answer on a few very simple questions. Very clear questions, and that posting is complete irrelevant. Beside that, it is incomplete so the context is missing. It is only worth to discuss if you publish my complete postings of Jimmy craptalk on WO.

It was you how made this tremendous blunder, wasn't it Vig?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu May 02, 2019 9:13 pm

Somey wrote:Hmm, you're right - I actually made my usual mistake of not noticing the date of the post (Nov. 2015), which may have been before we (or at least I) even knew he existed. I guess he hadn't quite "found his true voice" by that point.

Anyway, sorry about that, but I guess we should probably try to get this thread back on topic, just in case someone other than him is reading it.

My older account was Sir Statler, and I made a change with permission of arbcom 16 feb 2015 to Graaf Statler. After this I have never used any sock on WP-NL and was manly active on Wikiquote because I was instantly blocked by the first thing I said. I was not active on other wiki's except a few edits so it is not strange you never heard of me. The Sir Statler account is from 22 January 2010. And sometimes I made some complete innocent account like this.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciaal: ... n_espinado

Or articles ike this:

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heraklion_(schip,_1949)

From the first day on I am attach by "The Cabal", from all sides. And I am sure Vig knows what happens, he is just a tremendous jerk who made a tremendous blunder and who tries to cover his ass with his big mouth. If he had any guts he should at least admit his blunder but he will never do that. Just because he is a worthless jerk. He is the lowest of the lowest because i think, I know I got "some" incident because of a combination of a heart problem with the immense trolling of the wikipedians, special Romaine and De Wikischim. Only two days, and I had never any problem anymore, am declared 100% mental healthy, but this jerk keeps on playing that card.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 03, 2019 7:45 pm

Randy from Boise wrote:
Comedy gold with the handle and avatar, Mr. Stapler.

Giraffe Stapler wrote:
The credit goes to Vigilant. Too good a name not to steal.

Vigtroll? :roll:

No, that is how one of the other patients calls one of the nurses because she has a long neck and she always stable the medical reports.
That was not invented by him, he only borrowed it, to that other patient goes the credits. :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 03, 2019 11:57 pm

The absolute best part is that I feel like I’m loading a player piano when we talk about this.

Wind it up and watch it go...

The DSM IV energizer bunny.

Amazing you are still able to feel anything at all with that load of olanzapine! :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat May 04, 2019 8:44 am

At the very least, I've never been involuntarily interviewed by a panel of psychiatrists...

Makes you wonder why someone would find themselves in that position...

Things that make you go, "Hmmm..."

Of course not! Institutions most times have only one psychiatrist! :mrgreen:
And a pity your information is wrong, I am never interviewed by a panel with psychiaters. But I think for you one doctor will do. :mrgreen:

Listen Vig, you refuse to tell what your roll was in this blunder bans and that is a pity, but it is clear you have one. And of course you can grumble on wikipediacrazy, not any problem because that is the place for overstressed wikipedians to relax. But you have simple not any medical qualification so your "diagnoses" are complete wordless in the real world.

Nice for a flamewar on a forum but for the rest...... And only useful in a courtroom to show how poor privacy is handled on Wikipedia and what a idiot take such a important decision there . Or didn't you? Why don't you just answer that question, Vig, because it is the true? Where are those balls of you where you was talking about a while ago? I have three firms under my belt, that was what you wrote. Fine, but it seems you lost your balls somewhere otherwise you should answer that question. And not writing just rubbish all the time, because nobody in the world will buy your holy crap. And for sure not any judge or courtroom......

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat May 04, 2019 10:28 am

What so funny is is this lunatic does't know the Dutch health service. A panel of psychiatrists was needed! That must have been serious!

But what he doesn't knows in Holland you have most times not one doctor. Often you don't have "your doctor". They work in teams in our health system. I had for instance five cardiologists at my bed in the same day. I went three times to the family doctor and I had three different doctors, one female, and two male.
Having six doctors at you bed in any hospital is complete normal. But this complete idiot knows nothing about Holland.
Not about laws, not about the European political system, not the habits, not our society, not that we all have a health insurance and a better safe than sorry medical system for everyone, (one of the best in the world) not what the man woman relations are in Holland and how rediciles the Gender lady's are, in short he knows nothing! Really nothing about Europe! But, he has handled! (I presume) Showed where his balls are, with his blunder ban and now he is deep in the shit of course.

Because everyone after three years explaining from my side understand there is a huge difference between Europe and America. Because Europe is run under the surface in the best tradition of the formal East European communistic country's in a byzantine style. Democratic institutes only controle, they don't govern in practice. Professionals are governing in Europe, most times open about there political colour and close connected to there political party. They govern in a professional way, you can't fool them so easy because they are qualified for the job. And THAT was the weak spot in this insane plan.

And of course he can insist I am a madman. That copytheft is a great idea in Europe. Just do it, a few pirate flags and Romaine and Dimi will conquer the Euro parlement! And how's in our way we declare crazy and bring him to court and ruining him! We will hurt his reputation where we can!

Go ahead Vigtroll, but you will find nothing what can hurt me. Really nothing. For the simple reason it does't exist. Nothing, nothing, nothing. Make the fool out of yourself, go ahead, so we all have something to laugh!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 17, 2019 9:46 am

If one were to contact a reputable legal firm with a history of successful public class action lawsuits, I wonder if they could certify the class action using everyone who has a picture on commons but who didn't give explicit consent.
A legal precedent that you can't host an image of someone who didn't give their consent to be photpgraphed?

I wonder if the Trustees of Wikipediocracy have enough money to defend such a suit........ :?:

Let me guess, their defence would be "fair use"?

This is proper mook food. This is Larry I CALLED THE FBI ON THEM Sanger grade buuuullllllsshhiiiit.

Sad to see.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 17, 2019 6:05 pm

I seriously doubt that upskirt shots or closeups of women's chests will survive a fair use argument in court, especially for identifiable people.
I seriously doubt a judge would ever be stupid enough make a ruling that would mean the news media couldn't have covered the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction properly.

Fair use of course has fuck all to do with the issue nominally being discussed (why Commons has images of unsuspecting women's butts), but that's what you get on Wikiepdiocracy. I guess they have to talk about something to pass the time, it's not like they will ever get around to realising that Wikipedia is pretty happy to use the imagery, and Officer Beeblebrox seemingly can't or won't do anything about it.

If there is a cultural difference, it can only be in terms of enforcement, therefore entirely down to the Administrators, since both sites have the necessary rules to prevent such imagery being deemed worth hosting, it they wanted to prioritise such moral concerns over their cultist preference toward the liberal .....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... use_policy
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Comm ... ble_people

As an aside, I'm now laughing at the fact Wikipedia is apparently fine with claiming fair use for the infamous Virgin Killer image, but apparently not cool with claiming fair use for the Janet Jackson boob pic. Hilarious.

The old Vigilant wouldn't have stood for any of that bullshit going unchallenged on a supposed critic forum. I guess he has different priorities now.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 17, 2019 10:22 pm

CrowsNest wrote:The old Vigilant wouldn't have stood for any of that bullshit going unchallenged on a supposed critic forum. I guess he has different priorities now.

Glad you noticed the same. At the moment it became public Adb had started a trail he started to change, and after that strange visit of Bart Versieck he lost his decorum total, dropped his mask complete. The "old' Vigilant changed in the advanced wikiidiot like Ymnes and Ming.
He showed exact the same total irrational behaving what I am absolute not used of him. He has two faces, a reasonable face and very, very weird face. And in a way that Lomax trail triggered something very strange in him and caused a total changing of his character. I think now we have seen his real face.
The "old" Vigilant quoting out of confidential medical secret material? Trying to "proof" total bullshit? Unthinkable! But the Vig we have seen now did.