'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Paddo Vigilant wrote again something.

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:20 am

Vigiliant is a kind of digital smoke generator and use the same tactic as Romaine, a lamppost is made of iron=>I am right.
He takes as many facts he can find, mix them up with his one fantasy and interpretations and present that as the holy true. And, the autistic part of the wikipedias are not able to see he has putted everything in a wrong context because they don't see a context at all and see only those facts in Vig his fantasy context.

And in this way our Vig can tell as much total bullshit as he want and his audience hangs to him every word. But Drmies is a much better troll than he is and much better in this technic. Because Mies is clever but Vig is stommer dan het achtereind van een varken. (As stupid as the ass of a pig.) He is a extreem lousy troll with a low IQ.
Mies not, Mies is highly intelligent, extreem intelligent what makes him to one of the most briljant trolls I have ever seen. What he did on WP-NL with that global lock of me with Ymnes boy was a masterpiece of trolling and a master proof of this technic, but Vig.... Some stupide fat computer greek with a big mouth. I think a whole pizza at once fits in his mouth, just like Alexander.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:16 pm

Fram got SanFranBanned because the WMF and en.wp embraced a skilled manipulator to their collective bosom.

Good morning there in LA, Vig! Most SanFanBans are because of skilled manipulators, Vig. Only stupide fucks like you doesn't see that.
Unbelievable this guy, didn't know such stupide people on this earth existed.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Vigilant seems to be taking the side of the WMF a lot these days, now on the Fram issue. After all that bin diving too. Can't seem to bring himself to support anything that would seriously damage them. He even seems to be doing the WMF's job for them. Good way discredit the critics of Fram's ban? Make them look like a bunch of GamerGaters. Which they now do.

A serious critic isn't so easily induced into simultaneously doing what the worst of the Wikipedians want them to do, and what the WMF would also want them to. Not unless there were strategic synergies, and no serious ethical concerns.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Still digging, vig? :mrgreen:
Can we stop with the women in toilets fetish already?

https://youtu.be/oErYimrBRS4?t=9

You will find nothing, nothing what is even a block worth. And nothing in my private live what is worth to mention, because I am a very boring person, Vig.
But still analysing old Lehman toy trains, Vig? :lol:

Let's see what we have here.

I see here a deep complex with Statler his masculinity and fire. And his love for uniforms. He loves authority.
The green of the locomotive reverse for his love for militair uniforms.

interesting, social computer engineering Vig, really interesting.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IDIOT!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:42 pm

O, Romaine=>Wikimedia

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p239531

First is it interesting how the Dutch chapter has arise, Mdd has tried to hide it but is is still on Guid's wikisage. (Dutch, use a robot.)

http://nl.wikisage.org/wiki/Uit_de_gesc ... _Nederland

In 2007-08 wikimedia exploded after a tremendous fight what was exported to WP-NL and still was going on when I came in in 2009. Elly Waterman, Romaine and Lidewij where extreem unpopular users and considered as tremendous prutsers what they are. They promote copyvio, supported the Pirate Party crap, but most of there opponents left slowly slowly wikipedia in 2010-2012. So, they got wikipedia complete for themself and in that time the gender terror started, in 2012 Sandra Rientjes became director of the chapter, they rented a office with staff, and later Romaine founded Wikimedia BE. But, every reasonable person had left wikipedia, only a few die hard trolls as CaAL, Peter B, Vinvught and a few others where still there. The goal changed, the WIR jobs, office jobs and the jobs outside wikipedia became the goal.

And in that time the strange Ymnes cult and Drmies AKA Natuur12 trolling started. Romaine was trolling himself in heaven on Wirkiquote, was only sabotaging my work, made my life on WP-NL impossible and others too. And they fixed with there relations a SanFanBan for me and started with the help of Wikidate machine written carp.

Vig wrote:This ... this is the person you're protecting WMF?!

You've got your collective heads up your collective asses, guys.
You've been conned.

If you ever claim again it was my fault and that SanFanBan was deserved I personal travel to LA to put your head together with you computer with bot shit in your ass! I might be 66, but that is something i still will manege, Vig.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:33 pm

The Giraffe Stapler still deserves his sanfranban.

Pick a time and place.

Shouldn't try it, Vig. All my live a stand builder, black ty taekwondo, brown ty judo. Still training. And you, Vig?

My mother was in a partisan in the war, and insisted I learned how to defend myself, Vig. I am child of a partizan.....

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:50 pm

I will never, never hurt someone, I never did in my whole life, Vig. But my mother was obsessed with defending yourself, so when I was 11 I started with Judo. And later, from my 18 till 24, 25 I finessed my taekwondo education. Black belt by a Thai master. And do you know I have never used it in my whole life? Did you see my pic what you not long ago have doxxed?

if you where standing in front of me you was only shitting your lousy pans and was saying yes sir, I am so sorry for what I said to you and what I did to you, and that is the true, keyboard coward!

Auggie
Sucks

Post by Auggie » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:40 pm

This would be the dumbest fight ever.

Totally not worth it.

Your mom would be sad. She fought real Nazis. And you, you're upset about an obsessive dork behind a keyboard? This is beneath your dignity.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:14 pm

Just back out of the gym, I think my mam had laughed herself to dead. She had really great humor and always said every human being can kill a other and knew where she was talking about. She was a eighteen years old blond girl in the war. And a brave one. She did really dangerous things.
I just made a joke, Vig took it serious, but I have here a old mini Mac and offer him to connect him to the European power net, 230 volt 50 herz if he comes over. :mrgreen:

What a shitbird.

But yes, I have had that lessons from that Thai master, they where most times very spiritual. And that black belt I have too.

Auggie
Sucks

Post by Auggie » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:26 pm

It's amazing he can go wildly off topic like that and no one there says peep. They're all bullied into submission. Stockholm'd.