'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Paddo Vigilant wrote again something.

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:13 pm

The whole point is they find all the time a puzzle piece, but they are in no way able to fit it in the puzzle. I see this process now for years and years.
They are people who are exploring the wiki world with a telescoop, they are blind people surrounded by pick pockets who start to blame they other for stealing there wallet.

It's there autism, and Vig is a very good example. If he find someting he doesn't look around him, no he start to dig. And he is digging to the centre of the earth, but will never find something, but he brings all his fiasco's as a succes and a victory. Or the other is crazy at the end. But he will never say I was wrong, just like they others never will do. And in this way complete Wikipedia and WMF change in one big molehill.
And Vig realise himself this happens but he simple doesn't know the solution and why this happens.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:01 pm

Fram stepped into a nest of vipers who are monetizing their involvement in wikipedia.
They needed him gone to prevent their scheme from being made public.
But you have now foiled their plan, right? Any minute now, this will be hitting the news stands, right? Or are you just full of it?

It's the desperation that makes me laugh. The sheer need for this to fit something he half remembers as a common Wikipedia scandal back when he was remotely active as a critic, when he actually knew their names, and other basic stuff about the nature of the cult, which has long since evolved in terms of who they are and what they want to achieve.

Trying to secretly profit from levelling up the ladder and manipulating the 'pedia, is so last decade. Who seriously thinks these people are doing it only for altruism? The outreach, the press, the internships, etc, etc. The entire thing is about self-advancement now, they're all about the quid pro quo. Jess Wade is a perfect example, another reason you really should pay attention to people who know what they're talking about. Concrete ties to the Foundation aren't even needed these days.

The community aren't blind to it, hence they're not remotely bothered about any of this bullshit that you've been hammering at for days now. Even among the vehemently anti-WMF crew, most are totally on board with the idea there has to be something to be gained from their toils, even if it is just free subscriptions. Isn't that right, Timmy? They want their cut.

Their worst fear, their only fear, was that Fram was being silenced due to his criticism of their software efforts and other aspects of how and why they distribute money that weren't exactly a secret, or that Fram was silenced for reasons of social justice.

Fram was silenced to hide the fact Laura Hale was supposedly a grifter? Yet another reason to wonder then, why nobody thought to hide the evidence she had put Fram on her naughty list.

You don't have shit. Except a flair for embarrassing yourself.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:58 pm

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p242415

Listen listen listen, Vig.
Fram is blocked because of being uncivil, right? At least, that is told to the press. Was Fram uncivil? Yes he was, case closed.
It is absolute clear Guido asked for that ban and not madam Hale. So, whatever you are bringing now up has nothing to do with the so called Framban. And there it is about or should it be about.

There is no connection between what you are bringing up and that Framban, that is the point. Indeed you don't have shit, you never had, you are just blowing a lot of hot steam in the air.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:08 pm

At the end of the day Vigilant, were you always the sort of critic who was prepared to ignore the corruption and general shithouse quality of Administrators like Black Kite, Dennis Brown, Floquenbeam, et al, and I just never noticed, or is this a new phenomena?

Something you feel obliged to do, under the new management of Wikipediocracy. A management that has quite efficiently and effectively persuaded every critic of note, to leave. Even those vehemently critical of the WMF, but still couldn't be persuaded to believe there was anyone inside the volunteer ranks worth rooting for either, at least nobody who wasn't double-dealing for the cause.

All of those critics who have left Wikipediocracy, they weren't so stupid as to not know basic stuff about the corporate governance of Wikipedia, or how other projects like WikiNews operate. Or if they didn't, open their food holes anyway. These basics are required knowledge for serious critics. Fuckwits landing at Wikipediocracy wanting to play at being critics, or long term members who arrived because they are en.wiki traditionalists/isolationists whose natural affinity would be for Fram and all who sails in him, not so much. Not remotely embarrassed at their rank stupidity, and protected from people like me who would point it out, by Mother Jake.

Fram was friendless, sure, but Wikipedia being what it is, he had enough people in the upper echelons of the volunteer en.wiki community prepared to lie and cheat and dissemble and deflect and generally play the sort of games well known to serious critics, to ensure he had the freedom to do what he wanted to do, for the reasons they wanted him to do it. Those games are now actively being played on Wikipediocracy, by Wikipedians, and their friends and allies in the Wikipediocracy management. They're now even hiding threads to cover it up, as if serious critics are stoopid and just won't notice.

So I guess the question is, as it has been for a while, just whose side are you on? What is the real reason you're so obsessed with Hale, to the exclusion of all other obviously bad things about the cult that played a part in FRAMBAN? What is behind you being so blind, so unaware of the big picture, so absolutely willing to peddle conspiracy theories?

Literally nothing you've done so far in any way justifies or even excuses what Fram is and does, and who helped him to be it and do it. And you are still light years away from convincing anyone who hasn't got cheese for brains or a very strong bias, to believe she is the lynchpin in a massive conspiracy. You probably missed it, but you long ago reached the point where the entire Board not only has to resign, but has to get taken to court, if this nonsense really is to be believed.

As much as I want to, I don't believe a second of it. You claim that makes me crazy, a fool. So be it. Take a look around you. There's a ton of people on that forum who have tried to lazily dismiss me, like I'm just some know nothing punk. You see them, right? The useless pieces of shit nobody pays attention to. Little cowards like Anroth and Ming, Wikipedia editors one and all.

People who have been left with no option but to pretend I don't exist, because they can't prove me wrong. Others less afflicted with the character traits of the Wikipedian, whose primary instinct is of course to pretend criticism is invisible, have been forced to grudgingly admit they were wrong about me. They clearly want me to forget they were so silly to come at me in such an unprepared and ignorant fashion, but I don't forget. I am the Tyranny of Evil Men, remember. A fucking horrible bastard. The sort critic people like Hale would be afraid of, if I were given a reason to talk about them.

What that rolling turd of a thread is now, having been censored by Captain Jake to keep it on the right GamerGate track and away from anything that implicates their own members, is the spiritual work of scum like Black Kite. Something he would want to do on that forum if he had the courage, if he didn't value his status as Wikipedia Administrator so much. Might you even be working on his behalf? Are you his proxy? His little bitch?

I can't even take you seriously when you attack Corbett now. You're in bed with so many of his protectors, friends, spiritual allies and general worshippers, perhaps knowingly, perhaps because you just seem to have lost touch with who these people are and why they do what they do. In terms of open public support, the only people in the ferret fucker's corner now seem to be certain Wikipediocracy members with a not so stellar reputation as bona fide Wikipedia critics.

You can no longer hide behind the excuse the you have no option but to be seen to be allied with such people. You certainly don't seem prepared to say anything that might upset them. And you can clearly do that if you wan't, it is only people like me who get banned by Officer Jake for upsetting the respected members of that site, the corrupt Wikipedians. But he loves your Gamergate vibe so much he'd let you shit in their mouths if you wanted to. But you apparently don't. So yes, maybe I have misremembered your past as a critic.

I mean, if all this isn't explained by the fact that you're now playing for the wrong team, that you've long abandoned any pretence that you were a true critic who necessarily has no friends or allies within the cult unless it is on the basis of the vital exchange of critical intelligence, well, it has to be something more personal, something more sick, something we know drives certain men to pursue certain women for certain reasons.

You can either be a critic or a Gamergater. Nobody worth listening to looks at Masem and is blind to what is motivating him, even if he can't see it. Same goes for Eagle and The Adversary, one of whom is a fair bet to be Masem, now I think on it.

You can be a critic or a toxic. Nobody worth listening to looks at Bishonen/Black Kite/Corbett etc, and is under any illusion they are not critics, but toxics merely looking for a way to feather their own nests. Not for money or CV padding, that isn't why they do what they do. Hence why any serious critic would target them over an unremarkable case of 'grifting' on any given Sunday. If, as I say, they were playing for the right team.

Check your jersey.

HTD.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:28 pm

What Vigilant and mendaliv are doing is not doesn't even come close to criticism for the simple reason they don't know their files. They simple don't, but have about anything a opinion.
They are indeed hopping around and screaming on the Wikipediocrazy drama board like a bunch of overcaffeinated and stoned monkey's. Thronging shit budgets, or what they concider as shit budgets just about in the direction of someone with Timmy Tim on the background shouting: Look, look friends of the press what we have found.

But where is it really about. Sure, Fram was uncivil but so many Wikipedians are But what is the real secret of the FramBan what our brave Wikipediocrazyans are hiding? I tell you.
The fantasy micronation Panduin of Prins Ogidius. Where the man woman relations are as in the film The Russian Bride. And sex as described in the boek Bellerophon written by Ogidius. Where Inclusionism like Wikisage will be the norm for every internet Encyclopaedia in the future. Guido and his followers who are infiltrated in the Dutch Wikipedia, the Chapter and T&S. In 2030 Panduin will be the world norm, here we come waving with our pirate flags.

It has nothing at all with madam Hale to do. It is a diversionary manoeuvre from what is really going on. Statler is a idiot, Fram is a Jerk, both have to be SanFanBanned. Can be, but this is the true.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:04 am

Lost his fucking marbles......
ARBCOM didn't even have the collective balls to stand up to Peter Ekman aka Smallboner when he clearly character assassinated Fram when Fram couldn't respond.

Is this the same ArbCom that sanctioned the BLP deletion of the offending SignPost content unless/until it met with their approval?

WP:BLP is now an optional rule if the target has been unpersoned by T&S.

See above. Literally the only person who has been granted BLP protection in this entire farce, has been Fram. Whose real life identity isn't even known.

So many bright lines crossed in this mess.

If you say so.

Certainly the most shameful episode in en.wp history as teh communitah bends the knee to the new WMF overlords.

Bent the knee? How? Did I miss something? I'm looking at a community that still vehemently opposes every single statement by the WMF on this matter, and has resolved to spit in their eye when they come a calling with their comment cards. If they could unban Fram, they would have. Bending the knee implies doing something that is in your power to do that you do not want to do. Hasn't happened. Probably never will. Their knees will only bend if/when the Foundation turns up with a sledgehammer. Breaking is a kind of bending, right?

ARBCOM now take up the role of political officers and corrupt judiciary rubber stamping whatever the master desires.

Is this the same ArbCom that appears to be preoccupied with the possible consequences should they unban Fram, and indeed entirely split on what to do about the Fram problem as a whole. Hard to reconcile that with this fanciful Soviet imagery. It's been over two weeks and ArbCom still haven't decided what their path forward is, desperate for anyone from the unwashed masses to give them some tips. Let me guess, this is all just for show, right? Those clever Soviet bastards.

The admins who quit over 'principle' now come crawling back like crackwhores looking to trade their nonexistant virtue for a rock to sate their fever.

Three Administrators have returned. Out of twenty plus (the actual number that shows this was not about principle for the vast majority). But of these few who claimed to have acted on principle, call me when people like Dennis Brown come back. He was so addicted to Wikipedia he didn't even notice his wife was a literal addict.

Gutless cowards the lot of you.

Says the guy who likes frightening women for no reason.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:49 pm

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p243087

http://wikirev.org/forum/viewtopic.php? ... t=30#p5480

Martin has figured out and proved that I am Proabivouac.
Sorry to have fooled all of you for so long.
I guess a nym change from Vigilant to Proabivouac is in order to provide transparency.

Or a close related meat puppet, also posible Vig, whatever. But I think a sock, seen the fact uncle Jake didn't want your rants anymore and the fanaticism of Doctor Proabivouac to defend your crazy shit bucket throwing and the continuing of your Hale shit bucket trowing on auggie's WR. Anyway, maybe Doctor Proabivouac can just answer these questions to make anything clear.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 am

Jesus.
I did a bit of digging on guy Macon.
Is there any prominent bad actor currently active on Wikipedia that you do actually know about?

You weren't gone that long, or so I thought, yet you sound like someone who just woke up from a decade long coma.

Why not just shut your damn mouth for a while and read up on what you've missed? Obviously the best place to do that is here. Nobody who reads this forum will be unaware of Macon.

If you're looking for a reason why he is free to sperg all over Wikipedia like he has two brain cells to rub together, look no further than most of the membership of Wikipediocracy, specifically the cowardly Administrators like Casliber and Black Kite, and the dear departed Dennis Brown, who would all have you believe they don't stand for people like him doing what he does, yet strangely aren't around when it is actually happening.

You're playing for the wrong team, Vig. Embarassing.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:45 pm

He is now with his soul sucking mate mendaliv running around for weeks on the drama boards like a stoned monkey who is beating all the time on his chest like a little drummer boy, but till now they have not produced one single piece of hard evidence.

It's all digging turds from the sidewalk, put them in a bucket, and just trow them in the direction of someone with a lot of personal attacks in the hope you hit someone. It is indeed embarrassing, and I really am wondering what he thinks to reach with his very, very strange behaving.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:31 am

Vig wrote:It's virtue signalling that teh communitah has his back and the WMF better not fuck with HIM.

You wretches detestable on land and sea:
you who seek equality with lords are unworthy to live.
Give this message to your colleagues:
rustics you were, and rustics you are still;
you will remain in bondage, not as before, but incomparably harsher.
For as long as we live we will strive to suppress you,
and your misery will be an example in the eyes of posterity.
However, we will spare your lives if you remain faithful and loyal.
Choose now which course you want to follow.

Richard II's address to the peasants (1381) according to Thomas Walsingham

Keep this in mind, Vig.