'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:11 pm

An absolute defence against libel is being such a complete fool no one should even consider one single second to sue you. Or do you really believe Laura Hale is considering even a moment to spoil her time on a trail against your guys? Or Maria?

Properly the two of them are sitting on a nice terras drinking a fine glas of wine and are thinking exact the same what I do, just fuck yourself, wikio crazy idiots.
And they are complete right, cheers girls!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:12 am

Comparing Hale to Corbett......
An attitude that's worse than Eric Corbett's with none of his vestigial editing skillz.
Hmmm. Viewers of this BBC Four documentary will appreciate that Eric's last major content fight (the name of the Manchester Baby) on Wikipedia was a characteristically stupid mistake stubbornly defended to the nth degree, only resolved once he was removed from the arena, that makes Wikipedia look like, well, a pile of shit edited by total fuckwits.

You can open your word hole on this subject when you find an "error" by Hale of remotely similar magnitude. As far as I can see, you have not.

Fuck him, and fuck anyone who perpetuates the myth that Corbett is skilled at anything Wikipedia related, except the skill of getting away with it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:45 am

Just let them fuck themself. Everyone who takes the trouble to have a look at the Hale articles understand immediately it's all vigshit.
She use sources, they are logical build up and they don't contain crap or promo. Only sometimes some gender POV.
I simple don't get the point. And o yeh, I am sure they are not always perfect but she is not a professional writer.

But if Fram and his mates had used all that energy they have used for there rants and to mock her to improve them had all the Hale articles been featured articles.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:19 pm

Vigilant wrote:
Tiny_Timmy wrote:He's capable of some amazing contortions, defending the WMF bureaucracy as the enemy of his enemies.

I think he might be double-jointed.

The term for this degree of limber is goatse'd.
Hey, Goldfish Twins.

Do you want me to go drag out the recent posts where Vigilant explicitly said he's supporting the WMF because they were against his enemies?

You thirsty birds need to really try harder. Who do you think you're trying to mug off here, exactly, some rank amateur? You think I fell off the turnip truck yesterday?

I'm not reflexively defending the WMF, I'm saying their ban of Fram is justified and was within policy. I've heard nothing from you two gimps that suggests otherwise, except a bullshit conspiracy theory and some water carrying for NewYorkBrad et al.

The term for that is, SELL OUT MOTHER FUCKER.

Timmy's got his excuse, he's all in for the Jimbo juice (Original recipe). What's yours, Vigilant?

Speak up now, there's been some problems with the lines lately. Nothing coming through.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:54 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Vigilant wrote:
Tiny_Timmy wrote:He's capable of some amazing contortions, defending the WMF bureaucracy as the enemy of his enemies.

I think he might be double-jointed.

The term for this degree of limber is goatse'd.
Hey, Goldfish Twins.

Do you want me to go drag out the recent posts where Vigilant explicitly said he's supporting the WMF because they were against his enemies?

You thirsty birds need to really try harder. Who do you think you're trying to mug off here, exactly, some rank amateur?

Tell you what, you list all the times that Vig has indicated his support of WMF as the enemy of his enemies in the last 30 days and I will list three times as many instances in which he castigates, slams, indicts, or insults the WMF staff. I will bet you 5 euros that I can cover you 3-for-1 — easily! How about it, tough guy — you want a piece of that action?

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:05 pm

And you too, just fuck off with your constant Timmyshit, Tim. We don't block here, so don't fear, but in general you are only telling bullshit here man. real bullshit.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:53 am

Carrite wrote:Tell you what, you list all the times that Vig has indicated his support of WMF as the enemy of his enemies in the last 30 days and I will list three times as many instances in which he castigates, slams, indicts, or insults the WMF staff. I will bet you 5 euros that I can cover you 3-for-1 — easily! How about it, tough guy — you want a piece of that action?
I'm happy with the admission that this is not only acceptable to you at all, but at a rate of 1 in 3 no less.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:11 am

If Fram were taken down without a struggle, who would fight back after that?
None other than Doc James, apparently, if the Jytdog incident is any precedent.

Oh, I forget. You've been away.

See Vigilant, Jytdog was a Wikipedia editor, and he........ :roll:

Fucking conspiracy theory peddling mug.

Realty is always stranger than fiction, or didn't they teach you that in Wikipediocracy clown school?

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:46 am

This comment from Worm That Turned:

I'm aware there is a theory that this is all to do with one individual, who has since vanished, her name's in the section, 9 times in one comment - and as I've done my best to make clear, she does not appear to be central to Fram's ban.

I'm obviously no expert, but this comment doesn't surprise me at all. IMO, WPO puts way too much emphasis on Hale.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:13 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Carrite wrote:Tell you what, you list all the times that Vig has indicated his support of WMF as the enemy of his enemies in the last 30 days and I will list three times as many instances in which he castigates, slams, indicts, or insults the WMF staff. I will bet you 5 euros that I can cover you 3-for-1 — easily! How about it, tough guy — you want a piece of that action?
I'm happy with the admission that this is not only acceptable to you at all, but at a rate of 1 in 3 no less.

Just tryin' to land the hook, my friend...

t