'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Paddo Vigilant wrote again something.

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:18 pm

Lance Welton wrote: "They are a democracy that has been overthrown by schizophrenics, psychopaths, deviants, and people who’ve never really grown up.

Source (Thanks for the link, Dysk)

I am still willing to put you in the last group, Vig, altough schizophrenia also likely is. Why? Because as noticed by Crow on one hand you are telling on WO WMF there super lawyer will crumble Lomax and he will end up under the bridge, and on the other hand you are telling all the time how shitty all that Wiki sysops are and the WMF employers. I don't like this style, Vig, I don't like your backstreet behaving at all.
You are constante insulting people who doesn't deserve that at all, are insinuating WMF is willing to use there money to crumble victims, in short, you are a just a piece of wikishit with a big mouth. A tremedous loser, a nothing.

And exact that was the reason I said to Somey, who I absolute not dislike and he not me, why are you making of Wikipedicrazy to a safe harbour for all that types as described by Welton? Because you, Ming, Bee and the others belong simple to one of these four groups. It is only a matter to find a expert how can tell us in which of the four groups they belong, that is all. Because that is in the field of a professional.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:16 pm

Paddo Vig wrote:And, despite the crazed ramblings of an insane Dutch clown cosplayer, Abd being judgement proof through self imposed crank poverty, this only means that the WMF judgement will hang over Abd and until Abd’s Blessed release from this mortal coil.

Ah, fuck yourself, Vig, the man ones nothing. His estate, you ridiculous idiot, give me a break.
No Vig, the only clowns where Alexander himself and the ones who gave him that position. Sorry.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:28 am

:lol:
Snowden is a traitor.

Full stop.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:27 am

I seems to me he is pretty nervous. He is like someone who is walking in a wood and is starting to whistle as hard as he can because he is afraid.

Here it is about and the rest is noice.

Who are you, who are you suing, and why?

I wrote who I was suing, but, hey, some people are slow and anyone can fail to notice stuff. The WikiMedia Foundation, for libel by publishing a global ban. They have the right to ban me, but not to publish it, at least that is the legal issue I have raised. It has never been tested. I am Abd ul-Rahman Lomax, you can find me easily in Google.

Sourse

And madam the judge says at the end yes mister Lomax you are right, or no mister Lomax, WMF has the right to publish your name without any valuable reason between the names of people who have done very ugly things.

Stare downs, wikipedia diagnoses, trollocrazy troll declarations, forum talk, paddo Vig bullshit in general has not any, any value in the courtroom. it is just .......noise, noise, noise. Because madam the judge answer this question and not the crowd. There opinion is complete irrelevant.

And of course they can dream of super lawyers, unlimited financial resources, the hand of god, people from Mars, Vig for CEO of WMF, Lomax without his beloved canary sleeping under the bridge, but it is all bullshit.
If, and mark I write if, Lomax wins this case is WMF deep, deep in the shit, that is the true. Because there section 230 pantser is broken and they have a lot to explane to there donors.
And the last trails of WMF and there highly professional legal team doesn't make me very optimistic about there changes. Just as it was complete clear to me from the first moment on there march to the Europarlement with Jullia Reda would end up in a fiasco.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:06 pm

Giraffe Stapler wrote: wrote:
I mean, besides three years primary school I also went one year to the kindergarten when I was four years old. It was really the nicest school I have ever vist in my life, it was on the end of De Westland Gracht in Amsterdam where we where living in that time. You got glue, paper, clay, paint, two very nice lady's where the teachers, really perfect! It is exacte how schools and educational institutes in heaven must be, I am still using the same materials and that school must have been the base for the rest of my life! Properly the only school what gave me any benefit in my whole life! Because the rest was rubbish and the hell on earth. You have no idea how often I dreamed that damned school burned down in that time.

But that two nice lady's, our teachers learned us other things too my mother had told me long before except how to clay. What is yours is yours, and what belongs to a other is not yours. Why is that so hard to understand for the wiki movement? Is that so hard to understand that you can't left copyright, just like you can't left speed limits or alcohol limits in the traffic? Or advocate that? Of course you can try to go to court with your Mike Tyson, a super lawyer, to a court room if you have made a accident speeding and drunk and have the illusion you will crumble the other party. ,But I think Bee, vigilant and Ming and the other wikidiots are the only persons in this world who believe you can win such a law case with one uppercut of your super lawyer.

Paddo Vig wrote:How much paste did someone have to eat in school to get to a point where they would post something like this in a public forum?!

We get it: You're an uneducated loon with a deep disdain for learning which is almost certainly rooted in your deep seated mental illness and general misanthropy.

Good ban, WMF. Good ban.

O, for sure you have much more education than I have, Vig. But what is a pity you and that other wiki guys just missed that small part of your education in the first class of the kindergarten. Hands off of all things what belongs to someone else. Was you ill in that time you missed that first class of the kindergarden? And the other Wikipedians too? Did you learn to clay? No? What a pity. O and don't lie, that is what we learned to there too and from our mammies.

But at least you can something I can't. Hacking in the seventies with a Commondore 64 computer without internet! But it came on the market in 1982, did you have a silicon pro type there in LA? Was that what they learned you there in kindergarten in that time? And no, I have never burned a school down, only dreamed of it, don't fear. And not even, it was a small joke, autistic idiot!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:29 pm

Hating your school is a sign of mental illness now?

Turn it in Vigilant. Embarassing, this shit. Proper mook-food.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:45 pm

*Irrational expectations
*Focused on spelling errors
*Temper tantrums
*Telling lies
*No understanding of small jokes.
*See no connections, no weightings

=> Autism.

I am right, am I Vig? Yes I am.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed May 01, 2019 4:14 pm

Vig Troll wrote:I'm sure the guys at Jones Day are quaking in their boots being confronted by a poverty stricken net.kook and a lunatic paste eater with a third grade education.

Of course not! They are professional lawyers, they will study the case and discuss it with WMF. But for sure they will admire they can't change water in wine, like every good lawyer does.
But that is absolute not the task of a lawyer. His task is to advice and help his client the best he can, and to represent him and that is all.

That is where he is for payed and not to be a legal wizard. No lawyer will ever talk in this stupide autistic lunatic way as you do, keep that in mind, Vig.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed May 01, 2019 6:06 pm

Genuinely sad to see Vigilant rooting for a win for Wikipedia more than the Jones Day lawyers probably are. I'm quite sure they didn't take this work on a no win no fee basis, right? They're just counting the money. Donor's money.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed May 01, 2019 7:08 pm

Well, I think I know the reason of Vig his fanaticism. This was written on Bart Versieck his Linked:

Bart Verstiek, Bibliotheek Schoten en Wikipedia Legal 2005 tot 2016.

And after I had kicked Bart out of my mailbox and Eric him here from sucks, where did he run to? Exacte, to his boss, Vigilant. Why do you think Vigtroll is so keen to "prove" I have a mental defect? And it was so a good ban because someone who didn't like schools have a mental defect? And did he know so much privet details about me? BECAUSE THIS AUTISTIC LUNATIC WAS THE ONE WHO HAVE APPROVED THAT GLOBAL BAN! Without any legal background, nothing. Just a tremendous shitcan like Alexander looking for a wiki job.

Yeh, and now he is deep in the shit and no for weeks barking around the guys at Jones Day will save his neck. And Bart is all the day trying to reach me on Dysks Discord, but I simple block him.
Because I don't take orders from some lunatic how belongs in my opinion in a clinic, no thanks.

That is the reason NewYorkBard is in the house on WO, of course he understand now all went terrible wrong. That was the reason he asked what about that foreign languages Wiki's, nobody knew the language in the office. And Vig was so glad he was there!
Well, the answer is simple, Vigtroll with Google translate, the result we have seen.
And about lawyers, a lawyer always win. Because he has won at the moment his bill is payed. Indeed with donor money.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Wed May 01, 2019 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.