'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:44 pm

Starting to sound pretty much like a true blue Wikipediot.....
Here's a third way:

* WMF T&S to stay out of almost everything
* ARBCOM improved
* Basic process always applied: No secret evidence, Defendants always allowed to participate, No secret complainants
1. Why not keep T&S out of everything? Oh, THAT'S RIGHT, the supposedly autonomous self-governing Wikipedians can't (or rather don't want to) handle the serious cases.

2. LOL. Hasn't this been a promise at every single election? We're only one year on from the time when it was fashionable to say ArbCom was redundant and should be disbanded, EVEN BY CANDIDATES! They didn't have a clue how ill-equipped they were to run shit, because nobody there gives a damn, not really.

3. Before talking utter bollocks, why not check the manual? Secret trials and confidential complaints have always been allowed at ArbCom. And I bet if I looked, I could find cases where defendants were gagged. I definitely know trial in absentia is a thing.

-------

Didn't this bloke used to be a serious critic?

Fucking joke is what he is.

No different to all the other dreamers who think Wikipedia can be fixed if only you ignore BASIC AND OBVIOUS ISSUES THAT HAVE EXISTED FOR YEARS AND NEVER BEEN SOLVED.

If they could fix it, they would have.

HTD.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:13 pm

:lol:
<snip>

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:38 pm

I've still got a copy of the pic that he posted to commons where he is receiving anal sex.
Y tho
For moments where Ashley tries to bully someone.
:?:

:?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:10 am

Vig wrote:Karen Brown attempts to imply that because T&S has dealt with potentially violent people being anonymously reported that Fram's case must have been decided correctly and that the WMF will dictate terms to the community.

Do I as really as a complete uneducated Dutchman who writes only steenkolenengels to explane WHAT she wrote, Vig?

What Karen Brown wrote is a wiki community is simple no party in a SanFanBan.

What is correct, and what is I try desperate to make clear to you guys now for weeks.

I, as a SanFanBan winner have only to deal with WMF and WMF only with me, and both of us not with any wiki community. WMF doesn't dictate terms to the community, they have in this matter simple nothing to do with any wiki community.

And neither have I.

Kum too makes this same mistake over and over.

And THIS is the reason I constant claim the (Dutch) wiki community's and I are standing on two side of a wild river, and all the bridges are burning between us.

But I have the impression you and Timmy boy simple don't get that with all you impressive intellectual skills

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:01 pm

Vigilant identifies as a revolutionary Arab sheikh, a hero of the Arab Revolt.
http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=10833&p=253780#p253780
Vigilant-Auda-Abu-Tayeh.png
Vigilant-Auda-Abu-Tayeh.png (174.59 KiB) Viewed 5098 times

Vigilant wrote:I am a river to my people.
Attachments
lmao.gif
lmao.gif (13.01 KiB) Viewed 5098 times

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:48 am

CrowsNest wrote:Starting to sound pretty much like a true blue Wikipediot.....
Here's a third way:
* WMF T&S to stay out of almost everything
* ARBCOM improved
* Basic process always applied: No secret evidence, Defendants always allowed to participate, No secret complainants

Yeah, he's gone. Like Carrite, thinks he can bullshit his way into "power" over that looneybin. Needs meds.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:12 am

Crow wrote:If they could fix it, they would have.

HTD.

Of course! WMF knows dammed well autonomous self-governing Wikipedians are simple not able to run a wiki and the system will never work. So they let the community's crash. All, before 2030.

But I think sooner. HTD.

Ever thought why WMF want to rename to Wikipedia, the golden brand? :roll:

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

'Paddo Vigilant' wrote nothing this time?

Post by JuiceBeetle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:39 pm

What happened to detective chief superintendent Vigilante?
When SashiRolls got indeffed the wikipedia anarchists got to work, pressured the despotic admin El_C and saved Sashi.
Now the critics are after the abusive admin, investigating the possibility of an admin sockpuppet, shared account and sold account.

In the meantime where's the best, the sharpest, the most cruel and unbeatable detective?
Male administrators, paid adminship, the most abusive power-mongering cabal is not interesting to him?
Maybe he's beating up another woman in the alley instead...

sashi
Sucks Critic

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote nothing this time?

Post by sashi » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:28 pm

JuiceBeetle wrote:In the meantime where's the best, the sharpest, the most cruel and unbeatable detective?

On vacation in Eastern Europe as I recall. Yep.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:27 pm

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... =6&t=10925

https://www.newsweek.com/twitter-should ... es-1474243

Jimmy must just shut up, Vig. Both he and Doc James and also madam Maher have tried for mounts to influence European politics with there Julia Reda and Pirate party twitter bombardment, so I don't get where Jimmy is complaining about.
And what about the active financial support of the chapters and in this way the Romaine and Dimi there pirate flag waving parade to influence the political discussion around article 11/ 13/17? With all the European streets filled up with peeps crying for free source stuff what was complete fake?

Wikipedia has changed in a political mouvement, Vig, and no I don't like Trump his politic eighter. But at least I understand who is the president of America is a up to the American peeps and no one else, Vig.
Fight your political wars in the polling stations, and not with some creepy groups with a keyboard please, all of you!

And just fuck off out of Europe, and for the rest I don't care about your total creepy bloody wikishit!