'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: 'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:39 pm

Vig wrote:I wouldn't post it ON wikipediocracy.

I'd use something public and anonymous like pastebin.com.

Then I'd just put the pastebin link in my signature.
Very high visibility.
Plausible deniability.

Who knows, that pastebin doc may already exist.

Fake side admin Statler wrote:Permision of course I don't give you to publish privet stuff as you ask for now on WO, but if you want to pass this examination the ultimate psychiatric patient, who am I to stop you? And do I want to stop you? Because the behavioral scientists who are reading here will be trilled. The ultimate wiki idiot in full action and your reputation will be for always live forwards in the study books of students psychology and psychiatry as a very interesting case. That is a great honnor, Vig!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:47 pm

O, and don't complain if your faith on your beloved WO a rubber stamp "Banned Troll" is, OK?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:54 am

Is it possible to get you to post an English answer?

I don't speak Insane Dutch Clown very well.

Nee. Omdat het te belachelijk voor woorden is dat ik niet mij over misstanden die op een Nederlandstalige side plaatsgrijpen in mijn eigen taal kan beklagen.
But you insist to get a answer in English I understand?

GET LOST DICK WHAT YOU ARE AND JUST FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR FOR EVER BULLSHIT!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:00 am

Vig wrote:I seem to only be able to reach with chronic flatulence.

And now we have reached the centre of the earth. What I write is indeed often a meth addled chihuahua for you and many of your colleges because of your autism.

==============================================================================================================================

If I write:

"it's a scandal I have to complain in English on Meta because I am a Dutchman and it is about a situation on the Dutch wikipedia. I can only write a little English!"

You are able to understand what write I presume.

================================================================================================================================

But if I write:

"Fuck off, bunch of bloody shitbirds with your Trollometa with your insane English Clown, it's about the fucking Dutch Trollopedia, and I don't speak third world languages!"

Non of your guys in the spectrum understand one single word of what I write. But basically I have written exacte the same.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:17 am

Xade wrote:Graaf Statler/Giraffe Stapler since 19 April 2017 - Competence issues

Think about that. And think about who of the two is incompetent of us. Because not I am incompetent, no, you and your friends are!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:08 pm

Countdown til the Giraffe Stapler blames the Pirate Party in 3... 2... 1...

Pfffffffffffff. I don't even have the slightest indication or evidence they are behind this DOS attacks, so no Vig.

Because I said it before, coincidence exist.
I mean, the Pirate boys where deep involved in Hackerspace Brussels, the Brussel Chapter had even meetings there, uhhh Framgate was hot, a German hackers collective claimed the attack, in Germany are the pirates very active, I have read on Dysk's Discord the WMF software is never protected against DOS attacks. And these guys, at least Romaine where software boys on WP with acces to the wiki software, so no, I don't think the Pirate party has anything to do with this DOS attack.

I have not found any indication. Not one, I have to dispoint you.

Added later:

It should be pure speculation if I should blame the Pirate Party. Because the only Facts I have is what I wrote here, but in no way a smoking gun. And everyone is innocent till proven is the opposite, so is The Pirate Party too. No blame from my side for them.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:08 pm

PADDO ALARM!!!! WHAT FOR THE FUCK are you writhing now Vig??

Every. Single. One.
Abd, Proabviouac, Carrite, myself, Auggie, nl.wp, en.wp, the wmf, WO..

*Abd and I are personal friends and we have a very, very pleasant and warm private contact. Also on Dysk his Discord by the way.
*Myself is me on Discord, the Graaf himself.
*Auggie and I have a excellent relation, after WikiRef was down we had a very friendly and pleasant chat. Aggie and I are friends, something he has told you personal on WO.
*With the en.wp peeps I don't feel any conflict, I have done there hardly any edit. Except with a few kuttrollen, crunt trolls.
*With the WMF mangement I have not any conflict anymore as far as I know. I have never, never asked to lift that SanFanBan and know now the reason. As given. Competence.
*With the mangement of WO I have not ANY personal conflict. Zoloft and I had in the past very nice and friendly and pleasant "old man" conversations. And Jake wished me truly the best when I was forced to leave. I have no reason to believe he was not sincerely.

Left:
*Protrolsky
*Timmy boy
*nl.wp

Protrolsky is a troll and I am pretty sure Tim and I could spent a nice evening in a restaurant together. We disagree strong about Wikipedia, that's all. He seems to me with his love for stay animals a nice guy.

Trollopedia-nl. Ha, joker.
No comment.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:45 pm

Vig wrote:But not one of them said you were either sane nor competent.

Somewhere, there's a Dutch village missing its idiot.

No, of course not!
Or is it where you are living the habit to say all the day you are sane. Or you are competent.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:18 pm

Does Vig even notice your posts here? Just curious.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:37 am

Yes.

I have in my function as fake side admin promoted him to the official sucks fake sidekick here today. :mrgreen: