View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:09 pm




Reply to topic  [ 344 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 35  Next
'Paddo Vigilant' wrote something - again 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3397
Reply with quote
Quote:
Vigilant wrote:
I eagerly await being served as a witness in this case.

Poet wrote:
Yes, that would be fun. Especially the cross-examination. 8-)

Are you talking about a European or a American court, Vig? Because in Holland the judge would ask properly to call the GGZ, is there something similar in America? :lol:

And no, I don't think the lawyers of WMF will ask you to witness.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sat May 18, 2019 10:03 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3397
Reply with quote
Jezus Christ! I am glad I am not sitting next in the theater to you Vig, I think you was by the first act only screening and dancing on your chair!
This is of course a complete logical and expected move of the lawyer of Day Jones and BURob13 is telling complete bullshit and for the rest see Dysk's Discord. BUR has not even a clou, just like you.

This is much more interesting.

It is in Dutch. Day Jones is specialised in international operating firms. And Jimmy spoke on Jimbo talk about the complex global situation. Well, and if you turn on the other half of that brain cell you have to understand where the real legal problems are. They are in the in the way Wikipedia international is built up. But even the best lawyer in the world can change water in wine, keep that in mind, vig as far as posible for you.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Tue May 21, 2019 11:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3397
Reply with quote
http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 73#p237960

Vigiliant wrote:
The big difference is that wikipediots don't get a job screening prior to hiring them.
There's no chance to filter out the worst of them before they get to run rampant.
Then they get loose for a good long time before someone finally pulls the trigger.

Additionally, most of the permaban list suffer from obvious, untreated mental health issues.


Something is getting clear to me, and it is the same trap what caught people with for instance a guy like Ymnes. From your point of view you are complete right, all that global banned people the permaban list suffer from obvious, untreated mental health issues. That is indeed your reality. That Dutch doctors are all lunatics to declare that Statler 100% mental healthy. What a blunder.
But I have noticed something. You have all the symptoms of a person with a massive mental defect yourself, something I first didn't notice. You made to me the impression of a intelligent man with a bright vision. But the true is you are a complete mad man and properly have had a important voice in that SanFanBans. That is what makes you so upset.

Not a problem as long as the problems are in the wiki house with people like youself, but on the moment that bad bans are pulled out under the save wiki glas bells and other lunatics like lawyers and judges who are all as mad as Abd and Statler start to judge the problems start. Because in the world outside live only complete lunatics who have made compete rediciles laws and visions, what will brings that complete in your opinion logical WMF in big problems.

It is all a mater of perspectief, Vig. From your perspective you are complete right but unfortunately is the rest of he world not yet ready for your point of view. Because the rest of the world see you just as a complete lunatic. So the question remains, who of the two of us is crazy and I have latterly the best papers. And you not because for sure doctors have declared you not mental healthy. So I win. Simple as that.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Fri May 24, 2019 10:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3397
Reply with quote
Yep, and again make Vig and this guy a mistake.


https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiInAction/c ... man_lomax/

There is a world under the wiki glas bell and outside it. No court will buy this wiki crap so it is worthless there.
It is only suitable in the mental ill wiki world where a lunatic as Vig is the norm.

it is all a matter of point of view.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sat May 25, 2019 8:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3397
Reply with quote
Vig on WO wrote:
Noonan v Staples
https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-1st-circuit/1308763.html



Quote:
We focus first on Noonan's arguments concerning the e-mail's falsity, because if the evidence corroborates Staples's asserted defense that the e-mail's contents were true, then absent actual malice on the part of Staples, the libel claim must be dismissed regardless of whether the e-mail defamed Noonan.




Owh, you autism is really getting a problem. Vig. Yes. I am sure Abd has wrote a few very nasty mails, just like I did. But what happend before, why did he?

here, interesting stuff for you.

https://www.toolshero.com/communication ... -of-leary/

Action is reaction, a judge will always look what happend before, so you can never produce just a piece of case law or verdict like you are doing now. The situation is important. And that is where your genius bot systems derail. On autistic shitheads like you who are playing with tools and stuff they don't understand. You are because of your mental defect not able to see this connections, you have a mental handicap.
Every law cause is different because the situation is different, and that makes every law cause unique.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sat May 25, 2019 10:25 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3397
Reply with quote
Vig wrote:

bla, bla, bla............Well done, Martin. Well done.

I really like your chances in the upcoming Village Idiot Olympics.

Thank you Vig. The reason why I react on you for a while was because I wanted be sure, you have a autistic one track mind and for the rest I refer you to Dysk his Discord. There you can read yourself it is total rubbish you are telling.

And I have to say I was fooled in the beginning too, your autism showed clearly up after the visit of Wikipedia legal Bart. I suppose you panicked and lost your played decorum.
A compliment for the way you are able to hide your metal defect out of the bottom of my heart and a huge compliment how long you was able to fool everyone. You simple have a massive mental defect yourself and for the rest I ignore you and have a nice day.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sat May 25, 2019 2:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3397
Reply with quote
1-0-1-00-1-00-1-01 on-off-on-off

That is how your total autistic brain is operating Vig.
Sorry for saying this. You are a autist, Vig.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sat May 25, 2019 3:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3397
Reply with quote
Sorry, it is 0-0-0-0-0-0. You are not even a one, Vig.
You are a total loser and a zero and I hope Bart Legal get the guts to tell me what was your role in the blunder bans, mister zero.,
Because you had one, you felt out of your roll in your panic, don't try to fool me, Vig0000 the total autist.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Sat May 25, 2019 5:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:50 pm
Posts: 4129
Reply with quote
Boing!_said_Zebedee wrote:
Whatever you think about our friend Vigilant, I think you are 100% dead wrong about that. In my view, from my experience of this site, Vigilant's words here are carefully and deliberately chosen. Whatever your opinion of him, dumb he ain't.
Friend! FRIEND!

WIKIPEDIA FRIEND!!!!1111

(British pop culture joke from The Inbetweeners that probably doesn't translate to USicans, but too on point to pass up.)


Sun May 26, 2019 10:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:20 am
Posts: 3397
Reply with quote
Quote:
Hey Martin,

I thought you were leaving back to Holland and retiring, etc.
Do have the common courtesy not to get all Eric Corbett about this and fail to honor your word.

No Vig, now I an learning more about you and now I know who you are I stay a while. Still in the computer buiss? And tell me some more about that doss attack what you did on the WMF servers in the past, always nice to read. Is that so easy even you can break in and can get a hand on illegal stored personal and confidential data? Well, if so it seems to me about time the European authorities have a close look at that WMF servers and have a little chat with you. In that case you see Holland from close by yourself!

Somey wrote:
]We might disagree as to the extent to which these two guys (Oliver & Darryl) have influenced us, but I don't think it makes sense for anyone to pretend they're not a significant part of this dispute - if we're going to have a thread on the Abd vs. WMF lawsuit at all, it's only fair that people should have some idea as to what Abd and these other folks are actually talking about viz a viz these (non-musical) "Smiths." If I'm overruled, then that's fine - I'm just saying that's how I'd handle it.


Just let it where it is Jake, it is in law cases in general interesting material.

_________________
Mijn blog. (In Dutch) of kom eens gezellig bij de Kolonel langs in Eerbeek.
En kijk eens hier, het "Verboden" lijstje van door mij aangemaakte artiklen.

. Image
.Winner of
The SanBan


Mon May 27, 2019 12:51 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 344 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 35  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group ColorizeIt.
Designed by ST Software.