'Paddo Timmy' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: 'Paddo Timmy' wrote something - again

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:06 pm

Do you get me or not Timmy boy? If you post and discuss in a normal way you are welcome just like anyone else including Vig. If you think I have found a newTrollocrazy you are on the wrong adres. You are respectful to the other guests here, or get lost. Clear, Timmy boy?

Your always friendly and polite fake side admin. :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:21 pm

And I should be very, very careful if I was you, Timmy Tim, because a SucksBan is given by the mangement (not by me, I am only a shitty face side admin :mrgreen: ) and is just like a SanFanBan for ever! No appeal posible. Dus tel je knopen, Tim Tim.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:32 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Do you get me or not Timmy boy? If you post and discuss in a normal way you are welcome just like anyone else including Vig. If you think I have found a newTrollocrazy you are on the wrong adres. You are respectful to the other guests here, or get lost. Clear, Timmy boy?

You extreem tuf guy, sir count graff president king statler! No delusions of granjur with you! Me askeered but I kindly turn down your offer to post in normal way in thread you yourself started for "Timmy Shit" so bad news for Sancho...
Attachments
TimmyFuckOffGotAwayTrollShitFuck.jpg
TimmyFuckOffGotAwayTrollShitFuck.jpg (173.59 KiB) Viewed 4379 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:37 pm

What do you expect, Timmy the Timmy. You come in trolling, you admitted that yourself that you are a welcome guest here and we just roll roll the red carpet for you? That we are waiting on this serious critical side for Wikipediocrazy trolls?
What do you think yourself, and will you really make my day to be the first one who gets the T&S Statler SucksBan? :shock:

Your always kind and friendly fucking fake side admin. :mrgreen:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:51 pm

Dysklyver wrote:Oh nice, I see a good old PvP thread is ongoing. :lol:
I call it picture time!

The term has a different meaning on Wikipediocracy. :cry:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:05 pm

CrowsNest wrote:I call it picture time!

Yeh, obesely Timmy likes the colour book I have created for him. :mrgreen:

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:45 pm

Don Quixote wrote:I call it picture time!

That does help keep Sancho focused when you do that...

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:15 pm

The best things are for free, Tim. And so is this advice. Don't fuck with Statler, because that was what Bart Legal tried here and with one mail to Eric he was........ out.

This is a place for serious discussion and Wiki criticism, and very much is here allowed.
But two thing not what Abd, Bart and you did. Shitting the place with gaslighting and trolling. And for the rest, off topic no problem. Post whatever you want in the off topic section. Use ruff language, make sometimnes fun! You are free to do so!

But respect the other guests Tim. Don't do what Bart Legal did. Don't do what Abd with Guido did. And you, don't try to fuck with me because I guarantee you are out! Without any parol and for ever, Timmy boy.

Best regards, your fake side admin. :mrgreen:

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:28 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:Don't fuck with Statler, because ... with one mail to Eric he was........ out. ... And you, don't try to fuck with me because I guarantee you are out! Without any parol and for ever, Timmy boy.

Well, you do have the "fake" part right in your signature... The Count talks of himself in the third person while he blusters... My amusement mounts...

t

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:07 pm

Carrite wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:Don't fuck with Statler, because ... with one mail to Eric he was........ out. ... And you, don't try to fuck with me because I guarantee you are out! Without any parol and for ever, Timmy boy.

Well, you do have the "fake" part right in your signature... The Count talks of himself in the third person while he blusters... My amusement mounts...

t

Don't fuck with Statler, because ... with one mail to Eric he (Bart Legal) was........ out. :shock:

Ask Bart legal or let Vig do that and ask him if this was true, Timmy the Timmy boy......... :mrgreen:

Your always at your service fucking fake side admin. :D