'Paddo Timmy' wrote something - again

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Carrite
Sucks Critic

Re: 'Paddo Timmy' wrote something - again

Post by Carrite » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:16 pm

Sancho wrote:Don't fuck with Statler, because ... with one mail to Eric he (Bart Legal) was........ out. :shock:

Bewaare the boomurang Sir Count Lord President Von Stattler of the tin hat — at some point the semiliterit crazee train will reech its final destinashun.

Obsequiousness has an expiration date.

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:27 pm

Don't know what you are writing now, doesn't matter if it's the same level of shit you are writing normal. But I see the word "train"

Do you have a good tip to load pictures up here, Timmy?

And don't worry about my expiration date. It is not Trollpedia here whose expiration date has expired long ago. :lol:

Still in they air, your fake side admin with invisible power. :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:49 am

Vig wrote:

I like CrowsNest.
His vitriol keeps me warm.

Timmy boy wrote:

I agree. I don't agree with much he says, and he goes over the top a lot — but Crow is smart and perceptive and obsessive and so fricking full of hate that it makes an entertaining read more often than not. He's like Vig if Vig were a vindictive sociopath with a grudge against everyone and everything...

The windmill-tilter's sidekick, Sancho Panza? He's just fucking illiterate and crazy. Foeing that loon out of eyesight should be a first action of any new account there. Comrade Barbour needs to wield the banhammer on Commander Cra-Cra.

You will be surprised how effective Comrade Barbour is foeing you for 100% with his banhammer if you think you can use this place as your personal Timmy toilet and shit the place here constante, Timmy boy. I guarantee you a avatar with banned troll will be your faith. And if Crow is as great and smart as you guys said I really don't understand why you was shittng his arbcom topic with crap and timmyshit.
Your comparing between Vig and Crow is laughable, Vig is even to much chicken to come over here.

Anyone is welcome here but you have to respect the other guest and mustn't try to sabotage topics. And otherwise you will meet Statler's famous Trolling&Sucking department and you win the wanted SucksBan just like Bart Versieck legal did. It is as simple as that, guy's.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:02 pm

Carrite wrote:Crow is smart and perceptive

He's like Vig
:?:

Doesn't compute, obviously.

He's put himself in a tough spot though, tbf.

He can't call Vigilant dumb, because he would just steal his lunch money.

He can't call me dumb, because he would just be wrong.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:11 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Carrite wrote:Crow is smart and perceptive

He's like Vig
:?:

Doesn't compute, obviously.

He's put himself in a tough spot though, tbf.

He can't call Vigilant dumb, because he would just steal his lunch money.

He can't call me dumb, because he would just be wrong.

Now, now, there you go with your tendentious selective quoting again!

Petri Dish Timmy actually wrote:
Vig wrote:I like CrowsNest.
His vitriol keeps me warm.

I agree. I don't agree with much he says, and he goes over the top a lot — but Crow is smart and perceptive and obsessive and so fricking full of hate that it makes an entertaining read more often than not. He's like Vig if Vig were a vindictive sociopath with a grudge against everyone and everything...

The windmill-tilter's sidekick, Sancho Panza? He's just fucking illiterate and crazy. Foeing that loon out of eyesight should be a first action of any new account there...

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Vig wrote:Then the answer is trivial: Vacate the entire Trust and Safety decision and, if necessary, open a normal public case on en.wp.

Be sure to add ALL parties, which I can clearly see was the reason for Laura Hale and Maria Sefidari Huici's reason for going to Trust and Safety in the first place. Their behavior would not have.

My god.

A Sperg&Co&Trolling&Sucking Eurocrap Star Chamber case.

That will be a great succes, Vig, for sure. And withstood any reasonable scrutiny. :roll:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 pm

Arbcom is a pretty small group without any noticeable loose cannons.
Um, you mean the small group that is even smaller because of all the loose cannons who keep resigning or getting fired or just dropping out for a month to re-centre, or even the couple of dudes who are still on the inside but have lodged votes critical of their colleagues?

You really do talk some crap Timmy.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:55 pm

:lol:
Courcelles properly recused from the Fram case, as has been forcefully called to my attention on-Wiki.

tin
On Timmy. Could have saved yourself plenty of embarrassment by getting your information from me and viewing Vigilant a shit talking loon, not the other way around.

Muppet.

Admittedly, my services aren't available at 4am my time usually, but if you grovel, real hard, maybe I'll hook you up with the special package.

Money up front, of course. I know you have plenty, from all your Wikipedia grifting.

OH NO, DID I SAY TOO MUCH? :shock:

Better stick your lunch money in your shoes for the next few days, Timmy!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:20 pm

To be clear, just friends, right?

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 68#p250168

I mean, we need to know, if only so that the COI is correctly declared.

Gotta have things correct and ship shape in wiki-land, otherwise Vigilant will just get mad and say things, and say things, and say things, until everyone gets bored and stops listening.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:33 pm

Timmy Tim wrote:I'm not worried.

They will propose. We will ignore. Things will repeat next vacation season.

Who will win at end in a real confrontation do you think, Timmy? Because, WMF, Wikipedia has and the name, the brand, the reputation, there contacts with Google for instance and other Silicon firms. And the money and the absolute power. Wikipedia is simple there project, but not the content.
They can kick you one by one out. They can even pull the plug and start all over if they want.
See what they did to me, they said just you are out. I had never heard of SanFanBans before. Without any warning, without any explanation. And they have simple the legal right to do so. And I have to listen and to obey, there is no other option for me.

I said it before, if this is what you guys want you must start your own Piratewiki. That is not difficult, the software and the content belongs to no one and you guys have the know how. This is a hopeless and lost battle Timmy. We, the marginal users have simple nothing to say at they end.

Not I, not you, not Vig, non of us Timmy boy.