New Wikipediocracy blog post, BY FRAM!!!!111 ROFL

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: New Wikipediocracy blog post, BY FRAM!!!!111 ROFL

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:08 pm

:roll:
My blog post only highlights one specific type of issue (which the WMF, with their focus on gender, harassment, #metoo, ..., should be especially worried about), but there are enough other problems to write about. Fram (talk) 11:30, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
He's gonna fit right in at Wikipediocracy.

What a load of nonsense. As if people will stop caring about the harassment committed by Wikipedia Administrators, to fix the vandalism problem, because sometimes the vandalism is sexist.

Certainly not if you ascribe to the perfect logical view that getting rid of the asshole Administrators increases participation which in turn increases effectiveness against vandalism.

Fram doesn't subscribe to that view. He has an entirely different idea about who is ensuring quality control.......
Perhaps it's simplistic, but I'm one of the only people I know of who do new page patrolling for all editors, including autoconfirmed, autopatrolled, admins, whatever.
In short, ban Fram, and Wikipedia becomes dogshit.

Definitely going to fit right in. Wikipediocracy absolutely love this sort of nonsense.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:03 pm

Wikipedia powered with trollpower by Eurocrap S.A.
It is in in one word rediciles how these guys want to run a website. And, it is never gonna work.

Or maybe it is.
Destroy wikipedia with a tremendous Doss attack, the software is not protected appeared, open the domain Piratepedia, import the complete shitshow and go underground. Really, that would break me and if they should do I wise them all the best. Because my objection is beeing on one hand a pirate and on the other hand eat all the free lunches and dinners and drink the free beer. THAT sucks!
THAT would be honest, become a real pirate. For them I should have respect, not joining it, but resect they should get from me.

And the public should understand it is pirate stuff, also fair.
Yeh, a divorce in good harmony, why not? Because on a personal level I was always good friends with the pirates. For instance Woudloper, a pirate arb after all I still concider still as a good friend. And Romaine, I plague him often is a very nice and extreem intelligent guy and extreem good with computers. And Bart is also a sympathetic guy. They where simple nice guys but we had a other option about Wikipedia! Otherwise we had never been so long together Wikipedia-NL! We simple liked each other!

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:21 pm

:lol:
1 comment
Even after Fram himself of promoted it from his cell.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:14 pm

CrowsNest wrote:He's gonna fit right in at Wikipediocracy.
What a load of nonsense. As if people will stop caring about the harassment committed by Wikipedia Administrators, to fix the vandalism problem, because sometimes the vandalism is sexist.
Certainly not if you ascribe to the perfect logical view that getting rid of the asshole Administrators increases participation which in turn increases effectiveness against vandalism.

He IS an asshole administrator. Or was, until June (for TWELVE YEARS as I recall). So his ravings are complete twaddle.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:18 pm

I suspect Fram may already have accepted he is going to lose his Precious, and has decided his future lies with the hate site.

I think this......

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=250049#p250049

....has Fram written all over it. It would surprise nobody to learn Vigilant might want to act as his ghost writer, to test the waters pending his great unveiling. Or maybe forever, with "Fram" just penning blog posts.

Honestly, that is man bites dog stuff. It would interest no serious critic (with apologies to Abd), people who can immediately see what the likely causes and risks of such edits are, and would instantly appreciate how weak it is as supposed proof a specific editor is a serious danger to the movement, as both Fram and Vigilant have described her.

What that really is however, is the sort of weak sauce criticism that is right up Fram's street. It is exactly what I bet he wished he could have shouted from the rooftops at en.wiki, in the exact way his Case is describing his methodology, had he not been subject to the sekrit interaction ban. It is exactly what this guest blog was all about. I think he might have even had a little cry at the realization that this time he might have finally got her, if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

Shit, I can practically hear Fram whispering the words into Vigilant's ear.

Enough pillow talk guys. Time to come out of the closet, you've been BUSTED. :shock:

Welcome to Tunisia! :lol:

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Priceless (at Fram's meta talk page)....
Wikipediocracy blog post
Just a note to say I read your blog post on Wikipediocracy and think it is very well written, informative and insightful. If the Foundation can't recognise what you wrote there as a very serious issue, they certainly should do. Ritchie333 (talk) 11:17, 18 September 2019 (UTC)

I'm amazed the vandalism on Mrs Trump's article didn't attract the ire of her husband and his itchy Twitter trigger finger. That would have been an interesting diplomatic incident for Jimbo. I don't get involved in Wikidata at all, so I'm not sure what to suggest other than a general semi-protection of all data entries for BLPs across the board. Ritchie333 (talk) 12:22, 18 September 2019 (UTC)
To be clear, you fucking dumbass, you're claiming your actually read the blog post? The one that says PEOPE NOT GETTING INVOLVED WITH WIKIDATA IS THE REASON VANDALISM DOESN'T GET DETECTED?

These fucking people. Two Wikipedia Administrators, both currently sanctioned for harassment, genuinely acting like they have got shit to say about why people don't wanna get involved.

Worse, the fucknut who said this to explain the reason for his unretirement.......
I inadvertently looked at my watchlist and consequently got motiviated to fix a bunch of errors, mostly unsourced content or IPs adding opinions or unclear information with no explanation on GAs.
....acting like Wikipedia has remotely got its shit together. Who was gonna fix that, if Ritchie hadn't got an attack of the shakes? Nobody.

Of course, this has nothing to do with the blog post, really. This is about Ritchie knowing Fram isn't getting banned, and is probably soon going to be an Administrator again, so he better make sure he knows he doesn't pose a threat.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:49 am

For completion, as posted on the other thread: the Fram "reports of misconduct" article that USED to be on Wikipedia. But "vanished".

Found on a Wikipedia mirror site. Save this quickly, it might not be there tomorrow!
https://wikipedia-health.netlify.com/editor/fram/reports/

Suck it, Vig.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:51 am

ericbarbour wrote:For completion, as posted on the other thread: the Fram "reports of misconduct" article that USED to be on Wikipedia. But "vanished".

Found on a Wikipedia mirror site. Save this quickly, it might not be there tomorrow!
https://wikipedia-health.netlify.com/editor/fram/reports/

Suck it, Vig.

This is the money quote for me...

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Ymblanter&diff=prev&oldid=820908111

That is an absolute Not Worthy to Hold Tools interaction...

RfB

JuiceBeetle
Sucks Warrior

Post by JuiceBeetle » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:27 am

Carrite wrote:This is the money quote for me...
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =820908111
That is an absolute Not Worthy to Hold Tools interaction...

That's WP:SYNTHESIS in a bad-faith manner. Thanks for reminding us, good material for a question in his RfA:
"As an administrator were you aware of the policy that forbids synthesis of materials? If yes, why did you synthesize sentences made by another editor, and stated he said the synthesized sentences [https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Ymblanter&diff=prev&oldid=820908111 here]? If given another chance at adminship, what's the guarantee that you will follow policies better than last time?"

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:25 pm

As if to prove my point....

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 893#p12893

Why is Ritchie shouting, if the great Wikipedia has got its act together? He couldn't stand the itch inside his skull that that sort of uncorrected vandalism on his articles causes. So he had to go back, whether he had been discharged from the Anger Management clinic or not.