Wikipediocracy blog post on the Framban conspiracy

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Wikipediocracy blog post on the Framban conspiracy

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:29 pm

The perfect quote box for the rebuttal.....
Vigilant wrote:
Earthy_Astringent wrote:I can only imagine the butterflies in Hale’s stomach every times she presses F5 on this thread, wondering if today is the day someone finds information she can’t scrub from the internet.
Good.
I hope it gives her pause before she tries to fuck over the next group she infiltrates.
Pure malevolent harassment.

It is enough for them to hope that she is afraid.

Why publish a blog post? That would just bring their vile little Gamergate style harassment out into the open. It would also increase the chances any future group she tries to "infiltrate" would have a quick summary of the threat she supposedly poses, but that clearly doesn't interest them.

Sucks to be the guy who has to do try to defend this.

Eh Jake...... :lol:

Properly up shit creek now, aren't you? :ugeek:

That's how you do fear, people. I've scared him witless! Vigilant too, the little fanny.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:12 am

Jake. If you don't write a blog post about this claim, you cannot EVER call yourself a Wikipedia critic.

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=250374#p250374
http://archive.is/Xsxsf

Assuming it checks out of course. Vigilant sure does have a lot friends and new acquaintances who seem to have the time and the will to help him in his uniquely personal vendetta.

Indeed, it seems to me like he's doing all the work, and you're just standing there with your thumb up your ass, waiting for God knows what.

I wouldn't put up with that. Then again, my stuff is true, so I don't really need a bodyguard (or a fall guy) at all.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:40 am

A friend of mine from Barcelona has been helping me

Helping with what? What friend? What bullshit again?
Typical Vig, insinuated there is someting terrible, only he hasn't found it yet.

His bag of tricks is extreme boring, he is using the same troll trick in his typical autistic way over and over. Not any fantasy, no, it is the same and the same and the same.
Is there really no one over there to take this complete idiot from the WO stage? Jake, it is getting extreme embarrassing, I really don't get what you want.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:43 am

Note to Jake. Based on the continuing ramblings of your cub reporter, the person who writes this blogpost, will need to understand the cultural differences between en.wiki, Commons, and wikinews. Failure to do so, will result in some easy comebacks from the movement insiders who will turn out to defend your targets, and a furtherance of the widely held view that Wikipediocracy is not so much an independent critic site, but platform utilized by those Wikipedians who think themselves above their sister projects and want an external means to give voice to their hate. Chief among them of course, your boy Fram. Ooops! I assume it's already too late to cancel his contract, right? You're stuck with him now.

Vigilant is not that man, clearly. He knows dick all about any of this stuff, and seems to simply assume what flies on en.wiki, is accepted everywhere. I did explain a bit about wikinews accreditation when this came up weeks ago, albeit to mock you ignorant fools, but I fear he was too busy with the bag over his head and his winky in his hand to notice.

Oh, and I know you lot like to get confused and actually sometimes even believe some of the bullshit you talk about people you think you're safe from, but if you go back and check your records, I am that man. Pays to know your subject. A spell in the priory, or living in a log cabin crying about Trump, that's obviously not gonna do you boys any good in terms of staying current and keeping your licenses to practice, but I doubt even that's the reason you fuckers are so obviously behind the curve. Nope, you're just all in with the en.wiki douches. All the way in. As in right to the bottom of the shaft.

Sucks to be you.

No in-house talent, no friends who'll give you pointers just because it would be the nice thing to do, and absolutely no fucking idea what you're doing.

Anyone
Sucks Critic

Post by Anyone » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:09 am

Graaf Statler wrote:

I'm wondering right now if Vigilant might actually be unemployed.

This would explain why he has so much time to devote to WPO.

It might also explain why he hates Laura Hale so much -- ie, she has a job [albeit a shitty one] and he doesn't.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:17 pm

Hilarious watching them act like they have done all they possibly could to make this nonsense be part of the story, as it now finally creaks toward an ending on Wikipedia. Spoiler alert: Fram back in the saddle before Halloween, fittingly.

You didn't do shit. Because you don't have shit.

You're the people who wasted time babbling about conspiracy theories, when you could have been shining a light on why it shouldn't even be debatable on Wikipedia that Fram should never have been and never should be, a Wikipedia Administrator.

Seriously, unless I missed the part of policy that says his particular brand of hostile enforcement is OK, or his belligerent and duplicitous attitude to criticism is acceptable, how is it even a debate?

How?

Because you let people think this shit is normal. That's how. You've normalized assholery as an essential component of Wikipedia's entirely bogus sense of autonomous self-government.

Now nobody can get justice, inside or out. Nobody.

You don't deserve to be called critics. You're enablers is what you are.

The only thing you scumlords should be printing, is full page apologies.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:59 pm

:roll:
This boil of Paid Conflict of Interest and protection by WMF insiders needs to be drawn out into the light and dealt with.

It is a cancer.
See that thing with all the letters on. QWER......

Use it.

If you dare.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:26 am

For the love of God will you just put this in a blog post already?
"We must not upset Laura" just makes more sense than the idea that the WMF, after years of running the site in a hands-off way, would just suddenly waltz in
It's killing me, not being able to show the world how good sense and Wikipediocracy parted ways years ago.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:41 am

Anyone wrote:
Graaf Statler wrote:

I'm wondering right now if Vigilant might actually be unemployed.

This would explain why he has so much time to devote to WPO.

It might also explain why he hates Laura Hale so much -- ie, she has a job [albeit a shitty one] and he doesn't.

I think he's retired actually. So kinda unemployed.
#BbbGate

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:46 am

Oh. Doesn't he has other hobby's? Grandchildren, garden, ping pong., drinking, bowing...........
I tell you one thing, I only spent a limited time on this bullshit with exceptions from time to time, but have absolute better thing to do than to dig in peoples private live to make them black.