Wikipediocracy blog post on the Framban conspiracy

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Carrite
Sucks Critic

Re: Wikipediocracy blog post on the Framban conspiracy

Post by Carrite » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:28 am

ericbarbour wrote:From the Fram thread, Vigilant blathers:

(1) Fram will walk it off.
(2) ARBCOM was mortally wounded.
(3) Trust and Safety dropped a safe on their own toes.
(4) Maria Sefidari is done next election.
(5) Laura Hale will never edit wikipedia again.
(6) Jimbo is seen to be utterly disconnected, yet again.
(7) Katherine Maher is shown to be Marie Antoinette.
(8) Doc James is demonstrably a coward.
(9) The board is seen as feckless for overlooking Laura Hale's obvious COI.

All around, a nice fat body count for the HtD faction here.

Need to check back in a couple of years and see how wrong he was.....

Only 1, 2, 4, and 5 are testable predictions — the other five are just rhetorical flourishes or statements of opinion.

1 is probably right, because Fram has made no sign of huffing off after his defeat at the reconfirmation RFA.
2 is almost certainly wrong unless the coming election attracts near zero candidates for 11 seats
4 is likely right, given appearances of impropriety and the fact that the number of seats is small while competition for them is high
5 is a negative that is impossible to prove conclusively, given the infinite time frame, sockpuppetry being as simple as it is.

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:00 pm

Look, Timmy, whit your constant doggie loyalty for Vig you are and always will be of course the wiki hypocrite of the year, and for sure with a posting like this.
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Do you guys maybe wanna get the right topic for this stuff?

You don't wanna upset Juice. You know how he likes cleaning shit up. Well, some stuff anyways.

This isn't a generic dumping ground for all things Fram, or for documenting the dumb shit Vigilant says about Fram. You got other topics for that. This beautiful topic, had a beautiful purpose. Please respect those who created it, even though it was done so under false pretences. Just because I no longer care what happens to it, and would rather it be deleted, doesn't mean I want it to he neglected, to get covered in graffiti and have it start smelling of piss.

I mean, if you're gonna do it, go the whole nine yards at least and get someone to shit out the remnants of last night's Thai red curry all over it. That'll make people wanna come here, right?

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:12 pm

Sancho Panza wrote:Look, Timmy, whit your constant doggie loyalty for Vig you are and always will be of course the wiki hypocrite of the year, and for sure with a posting like this.

Hitting the paper bag and silver spray paint a little early today, aren't we, Sancho???

RfB
Attachments
BreatheDeeplySancho.jpg
BreatheDeeplySancho.jpg (146.73 KiB) Viewed 3084 times

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:27 pm

What wonders me the most is why you still are predicting 100% bullshit Timmy boy, that is what I am serious wondering.

Because it is of course to anyone complete clear I am right, except for Timmy.

Why this total crap paper bag and silver spray paint posting Timmy? Couldn't you found you aluminum foil hat, Tim?