ericbarbour wrote:From the Fram thread, Vigilant blathers:
(1) Fram will walk it off.
(2) ARBCOM was mortally wounded.
(3) Trust and Safety dropped a safe on their own toes.
(4) Maria Sefidari is done next election.
(5) Laura Hale will never edit wikipedia again.
(6) Jimbo is seen to be utterly disconnected, yet again.
(7) Katherine Maher is shown to be Marie Antoinette.
(8) Doc James is demonstrably a coward.
(9) The board is seen as feckless for overlooking Laura Hale's obvious COI.
All around, a nice fat body count for the HtD faction here.
Need to check back in a couple of years and see how wrong he was.....
Only 1, 2, 4, and 5 are testable predictions — the other five are just rhetorical flourishes or statements of opinion.
1 is probably right, because Fram has made no sign of huffing off after his defeat at the reconfirmation RFA.
2 is almost certainly wrong unless the coming election attracts near zero candidates for 11 seats
4 is likely right, given appearances of impropriety and the fact that the number of seats is small while competition for them is high
5 is a negative that is impossible to prove conclusively, given the infinite time frame, sockpuppetry being as simple as it is.