Their administrators are inactive: Can't unlock new members.

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CMAwatch
Sucks Critic

Their administrators are inactive: Can't unlock new members.

Post by CMAwatch » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:30 pm

I have created an account there, but their administrators need an exceedingly long time to unlock it.
On Wikipediocracy, every registration requires administrator's approval.
#BbbGate
Weaponizing WP:G5
Oops! Didn't think we'd see? It's right there on WikipediaSucks.co!
ericbarbour wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:22 am
[Wikipedia is] a stupid video game, and the "encyclopedia" is an accidental byproduct.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: Their administrators are inactive: Can't unlock new memb

Post by Kumioko » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:28 pm

CMAwatch wrote:I have created an account there, but their administrators need an exceedingly long time to unlock it.

Honestly you're better off not even bothering with this site or Wikipediocracy really.

Wikipediocracy has been completely overwhelmed by Wikipedia insiders so that forum really doesn't do much criticism anymore. It's more admins and enablers than anything else and the forum owners there gave up on making it about criticism by banning or driving out most of the critics and extending WMF bans to include Wikipediocracy.

As for this site. This site is a joke and the forumrunners here don't have any desire for it to be a legitimate criticism site. They allow quacks like Crowsnest to use it as his own personal blog space and attack page repository and then appoint mods who won't do anything except attack or condone attacks on the WMF banned Kumioko.
#BbbGate

Strelnikov
Sucks Admin

Post by Strelnikov » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:07 pm

You're free to talk here, Slappy. We have tried to keep stuff on an even keel, but Wikipedians are so used to abusing and being abused, you can't run a normal Wikipedia criticism board.

You ALL need deep therapy and Jimbo should pay for it.
Still "Globally Banned" on Wikipedia for the high crime of journalism.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:25 pm

Kumioko wrote:
CMAwatch wrote:I have created an account there, but their administrators need an exceedingly long time to unlock it.

Honestly you're better off not even bothering with this site or Wikipediocracy really.

Wikipediocracy has been completely overwhelmed by Wikipedia insiders so that forum really doesn't do much criticism anymore. It's more admins and enablers than anything else and the forum owners there gave up on making it about criticism by banning or driving out most of the critics and extending WMF bans to include Wikipediocracy.

As for this site. This site is a joke and the forumrunners here don't have any desire for it to be a legitimate criticism site. They allow quacks like Crowsnest to use it as his own personal blog space and attack page repository and then appoint mods who won't do anything except attack or condone attacks on the WMF banned Kumioko.
If I'm such a quack, why is it all you can seem to do, is copy my own criticism? I was saying that about Wikipediocracy long ago, while you were still posting there, too afraid to say it, or more likely not even thinking it. I thought it, I said it, I got banned for it. Years later, you couldn't even get banned for just being a whiny little bitch who they'd grown bored of, that's how pathetic you are.

You know what makes me laugh my ass off about your whiny little bitch act? Even after I was banned, Wikipediocracy still begged me to write blogs posts for them. I got banned for being a serious critic whose stuff was simply too hard hitting, too close to the bone, for their membership to be around. I bet they would still publish one even now though, if I offered it, their members being safely insulated from it in that format.

The day anybody begs you to write a blog post, here, there, or anywhere, I'll check the temperature here in Crow towers.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:27 pm

Strelnikov wrote:You're free to talk here, Slappy. We have tried to keep stuff on an even keel, but Wikipedians are so used to abusing and being abused, you can't run a normal Wikipedia criticism board.

You ALL need deep therapy and Jimbo should pay for it.
:roll:

Go fuck yourself.

NotAWikipedian.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:04 am

CrowsNest wrote::roll:

Go fuck yourself.

lol