Vigilant!!!

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Vigilant!!!

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:26 pm

"Between 20,000 and 25,000 Dutchmen volunteered to serve in the Heer and the Waffen-SS."

So what, what have I or my family to do with that, Vig?

Can you explane that to me?

And what has it to do with that destroyed chair in Utrecht's chapter by your friend Alexander? :mrgreen:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:41 pm

This might be a good time to remind our members, as well as anyone who might be reading an illegal copyright-violating reproduction of this thread on some other website, that opinions stated here regarding the Netherlands and its people do not actually (or at least necessarily) reflect the views of the site's staff or participating membership. (I'd include non-participating membership, but who even knows what lurkers think.)

(Note, the staff is the Wikipediocrazy staff)
Not illegal as I explained, but good to mention and to copy, Jake.
We always will be your country and the other country's what has liberated us be thankful for sending there children to help us in that deep dark time.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:03 pm

After this battlefield a few clarifications.
Both the German and the allied forces there behaving was perfect in the direction of the Dutch woman.

The German soldier had strict orders not to bother them, because Herr Hitler saw the Dutch population as herrenvolk..

The allied soldier could choose what they wanted. There were enormous street party's, and they had cigarets and chocolate.

The story of the the uniforms, there are two versions.
One is my uncle Bertus had given the german soldiers who had also hardly anything to eat a lot of chocolates so they left.
The other more romantic version is my grand grand mother should have shouted "Bertus, release the dogs, and they flee away.

I think the first story is more likely, but like the second one the most.

The nazi top. My father was interpreter for the Allied Forces as a conscript NCO in the Dutch Army as you can read in his article.
So, my father has in practice arrested half of the nazi top in Holland, because the English had better things to do and didn't' speak German. They just send him out with a few soldier with get that guy here.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:15 pm

Next time, try holding out longer than FOUR DAYS and, you know, not collaborating with NAZIs and stuff.
Hu? :roll:
The booze, Vig?

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:08 pm

The ViliGnat is a vicious and contemptuous troll, pretending bravery but, in fact, hiding behind anonymity and the protection of Wikipediocracy, insulting whatever he thinks his target might hold dear, including the memory of his parents and the bravery of the Dutch in the Second World War. I have copied all that material, but it was more disgusting than anything else I've seen from the ViliGnat. Spit. My apologies to Graaf for this piece of shit who pretends to be an American.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:07 am

The Americans and other allied country's have given the most dear thing they had, the life of there children.
To liberate not only my parents, but complete Europe including Germany, something we will never, ever forget, Abd.
Not you should excuse yourself Abd, but anyway thanks.

He should excuse himself, not even to us. He should excuse himself to the American army, the American state and the American flag for his complete unacceptable behaving!
A typical example of that 0,1% of a population where Jake was talking about!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:18 am

I am realy wondering why he was thinking the Americans will not put him and his friends on a plane to Holland, Abd.
I am pretty sure America do that with great pleasure!
What was he thinking?
That the American army will protect him?

I am pretty sure the military bring him with pleasure to Holland after the corona crisis!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:51 am

@AndyTheGrump ,

Vig's problem is of course he has everything to do with that total crap SanFanBan of that guy Alexander of me. Who travels all the way to Holland only to destroy the office furniture and cause a shut down of every MacDonald they have past as I have understand.

To fix that with the total crap Dutch chapter and total crap Romaine a total crap office ban. That meeting was even mentioned on there chapter wiki.
But it is of course a spectacular bad ban what seems me clear to anyone. Because there is simple nothing what is even worth a normal block! No one on WPEN have even ever thought about banning me if I had been a user there, I had been a kind of trofee!

So Vigilant is now for years digging to the centre of the earth to find something what simple not exist! But, because that rear SanFanBan of me has passed so many levels it is unbelievable in al that steps non of them has seen it was a tremendous Alexander blunder ban!
Even Madam Maher has approved it!

And mister Alexander is now promoted to Twitter and has even had a little kiss on his willy of....... you won't believe it....yes, of madam Chelsea when he just had arrived there!
Yeh, that Chelsea, with the dad with that cigar.

And that is going on.

And now he want to send the United States Fifth Fleet to Rotterdam as I have understood, but there was only the song contest what is canceled now.
He had to be Utrecht, but that town is in the middle of Holland so it is to me complete unclear how he want to get that Fifth Fleet trough the canals of Utrecht with a pirate flag in top!

It is all misery for Vig...

Be sweet for him, he is going trough a ruff time....

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:50 am

I've been to Amsterdam around 20 times.
I have nothing against the Dutch and have enjoyed their hospitality.
Great! I really hope you understand you was that 20 times a guest of the kingdom The Netherlands and not in the United States of Europe!
The Giraffe Stapler is such a nationalist infant that the 'Holland' thing and the EU thing wind him right around the axle.
See above. I am just like the main part of the inhabitants of the EU critical about the EU, but not against a partnership with other European country's.
The goal has never been of the EU to form one nation and still isn't that! Because therefore is not any support.

In general are you talking, or better shouting out of your wrong end about things you have not even a clou about! You are defending constant, the lord may know why, the sucking decision of a sucking organisation with a sucking T&S manager with most insane arguments what a child not even should do!

For the rest has Europe, after consulting the member states, decided data sausage stealing projects are not welcome in the EU anymore, so it is to me complete, and when I say complete unclear why "the EU would wind him (me) around the axel"

What you are saying, claiming, defending is complete rediciles. Complete!
Alex Vos has spoken, no governing by shitstorm anymore and you have simple to accept that! And if you keep on to refuse to lisen that a private plain is waiting for you! Laws are laws and laws are for everyone, no exceptions mister, and in the US of A is that the same!

Neither my country nor the EU is willing to accept this attitude and has the law at it side and you not, mister Vigilant!
Your arrogance is really shocking and reminds me the most of Ridouan Taghi who also thought he was above the law and was sending constant kisses and showing his disrespectful ass the Dutch authorities and you know how that ended up, mister Villigiant!

You simple can't break constant the laws here, because if you do so and keep on doing that you travel in a luxe private jet the twenty-first time to the Netherlands mister, to enjoy the hospitality of out state hotels for a long, long time, just like Tagi!

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:50 am
Neither my country nor the EU is willing to accept this attitude and has the law at it side and you not, mister Vigilant! Your arrogance is really shocking and reminds me the most of Ridouan Taghi who also thought he was above the law and was sending constant kisses and showing his disrespectful ass the Dutch authorities and you know how that ended up, mister Villigiant! You simple can't break constant the laws here, because if you do so and keep on doing that you travel in a luxe private jet the twenty-first time to the Netherlands mister, to enjoy the hospitality of out state hotels for a long, long time, just like Tagi!
You are going to have Vigilant extradited to Holland?