Vigilant!!!

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Vigilant!!!

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:21 pm

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
I simple don't get you bird, sorry.
Like the attorney you should have but don't I'm trying to save you by telling you for once in your life to shut up. Maybe people will forget about it in a few years.
Why should that for the fucking hell be your business what Abd writes here or not?

Wiki police in action?

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:47 pm

boredbird wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:38 pm
Abd about the first thing you said upon becoming a mod is that you would block me if I doxed pedophiles. I hope I'm not doing that here. We were talking about the allegation that you were banned from WPO for pedophilia advocacy. Who is making you talk about it now on Sucks? You even said you'd start a dedicated thread about it and gosh darn you just did! Why is it always back to the same place with you? Like the attorney you should have but don't I'm trying to save you by telling you for once in your life to shut up. Maybe people will forget about it in a few years.
Once again, boredbird, I did not say that. No, you have not exactly "doxxed" a pedophile here, though your comment presents me as someone promoting pedophilia or saying it was harmless, and that can have a similar effect, since I'm a real person with well-known identity, and public address, always have been in over thirty years on-line.

The allegation by whom? This all matters. I was not told why I was banned, but the most obvious possibility was that I confronted Vigilant for his insistent identification of Wikipedia editors as pedophiles without any sort of clear evidence or likelihood of risk to children. That's not the same as "pedophilia advocacy," at all. And saying I was banned for "pedophilia advocacy" implies that I was "advocating pedophilia." The language of incorporated assumptions, beloved of trolls.

I started a thread, yes, mentioning little more than the name of the topic. I'm not hiding anything, and I fully trust reality and that, in the end, the truth comes out. You are trying to "save me" from what? If your motives are positive, and you are attempting to warn me about something -- which you have not stated -- , you are going about it in a way guaranteed to fail.

I don't think that's what you are doing, I think, in fact, that you are allied with Vigilant, either literally or you are like him. You are a "bored bird" trying to stir up trouble, or joining in it.

But I wouldn't block you for that, if I had the block tool. I'd block for something much simpler: defiance of moderation, which is basic. But I don't have the block tool. I can do something that could be just as strong, but I'm reluctant to do it. I would warn first.

The people in my life give no credence to the claims of pedophilia, and they would know, my children lived with me for decades. Email was sent to them with allegations -- they were provided to me. I don't have any children living with me, and my youngest -- not living with me -- is almost 17. These kids were all raised to communicate, which is the best defense against abuse. No hiding.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:37 am

This is so absurd you don't even have to defend yourself, Abd.

Wikipedians love residential trolls, I have seen it with Natuur12. Or take for instance our national pride, Drmies.
They love, they love this kind of total crap sellers. They are extreme populair on Wikipedia and get a high status with there behaving, what motivate them to go on.
They become easy a sysop, a Arb, a steward. Or better, it is the only way to get such a position, you must be a lier and a troll.

But there is a flip coin, they destroy internet surroundings totally. They use there popularity to destroy. They stay till everything is destroyed and then they leave. Always.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:43 am

boredbird wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:38 pm
Now that we've all reached consensus can we talk about something else?
As said before: if you have a hankering to dox someone, dox Vigilant himself. Clearly deserves it.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:09 pm

Eric wrote:
If the Vig cares to come over here and discuss it, I'll give him a special account. (But of course he won't. The coward.)
Indeed he never will.
As said before: if you have a hankering to dox someone, dox Vigilant himself. Clearly deserves it.
Let's make a pool.
I say professor Mies.

Why?
*Bart legel run in his panic to him.
*He has access to confidential Dutch Arbcom material.
*He was fucking around with Google translate. (write Dutch he said to me, and dumped the most insane google translate junk.)
*He is clearly interested in Dutch fucking chapter shitheads.
*I am pretty sure he is also swimming in the wiki sewer with the nick Natuur12.
*He is complete focused on me.
*Bij zowel Mies als Natuur12 als Vig zit er iets grandioos mis in zijn bovenkamer.

Heb ik het juist, Mies? En kom je nu hier eens buurten zoals Eric voorstelt?

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:06 pm

Very unlikely the ViliGnat is Dutch. I could give a lot of evidence including some that I'm not ready to publish. Basically, Graaf, you think he is focused on you and on the affairs of Wikipedia-NL, but he actually has a very long presence with nothing to do with NL, everything to do with expressing contempt for "shitheels." Which is anyone he chooses to target. You have merely been, for him, recently, a convenient target, because what you write is difficult to understand and with a paranoid edge (which attracts trolls like the ViliGnat.)

Consider what you wrote about those who find something "interesting," a coin in the dirt, and who then dig to the center of the earth to find the treasure. This is an expression about those who extrapolate from thin evidence to some Important Truth -- who then search for PROOF!!! It is something you often do. I recommend laughing about it. It can be fun!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:58 pm

I made it a pool, and it was a longshot and I said it would be Vig for the fun.
But, Natuut12 and Mies................

I am absolute not sure Natuur12 and professor Mies are not the same person, but it is hard to explain why I have this suspicion to non-Dutch speakers and people who are not familiar with WPNL.
Someone told me once Natuur12 is not Mies but some Dutch PhD student, but seen Natuur12 his knowlege about typical American matters and his near native level of English it is for 100% sure he has some tide connection with America.
And the account Natuur12 was only active in the office hours in the time zone where our professor is living.
But now I am not talking about our forum friend Vig anymore Abd. And this topic is about Vigilant.

Vig is a weird person. He said a while ago to me you have no idea who you have in front of you, and my answer was I didn't care because here in Holland he is nothing more or less than the first tramp in the streets of Amsterdam.

And he seemed me a very scared person, he is scared as hell for COVID19.
It's clearly a cowardly person who is only shouting and swearing hiding behind a nick, not someone like we.
Here on Sucks we all are know by our real identity. And if he wat me to know who I have in front of me and want me to look up to him :lol: , well let him first make his identity public, and come over here as Eric has offered him.
But he doesn't, Abd, its a chicken. He never will do that, Abd.

I am scared too for COVID19 of course, but not for myself. I am scared for other people, for people who have not the care we have here in Holland. Who have not the possibility's to protect themself. Or people who are living in a country with a president who only cares about (his) businesses.

I am not afraid to die because of this virus Abd, I have trained that trick already once and am now living is spare time. And I have seen so many people dyeing.
Every day extra is a gift for me.

Carrite
Sucks Critic

Post by Carrite » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:03 am

Abd wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:06 pm
Very unlikely the ViliGnat is Dutch.
Zero percent chance of that. Anyone making such a claim is a lunatic.

RfB

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:31 am

Carrite wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:03 am
Abd wrote:

RfB
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you are from Japan, Timmy boy. :mrgreen:
Fucking asperger!
I made it a pool, and it was a longshot and I said it would be Vig for the fun.

I explane it for you Tim. I wrote, lets make a pool and wrote something very unlikely . Vig is Dutch. That's the same if someone writes Statler is Russian. Ha, ha, ha, little joke. But asperger Timmy boy missed it, and think, ha, I can score!

(Characteristic asperger: Missing subtile jokes and take them serious. Autists take there world view as reference and always claim the other is mad.)

Abd
Sucks Warrior

Post by Abd » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:10 pm

Carrite wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:03 am
Abd wrote:
RfB
So loose these wikipediots are with language, like "zero percent." It is certainly not impossible that the Gnat is of Dutch ancestry, though we could assert the No True Dutchman argument.

And how about "probably wrong," instead of "lunatic"? But haters will always use the most extreme word. Carrite is certainly not as extreme as the Gnat, but birds of a feather flock together. In any case, Randy, welcome to Sucks, where we are aware that

Everyone sucks.

The Gnat has been quiet lately. Did someone step on his tiny wings?