Vigilant!!!

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Re: Vigilant!!!

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:24 pm

Besides that, one might think that you are putting the cart before the horse here in that you have zero idea of the identity of the person you appear to be ready to exfiltrate.

Who i have against me, Vig?

Some American clown with zero power and jurisdiction in my country.

And, do you understand who you have against you?

At last?

Clever boy?

Don't fuck with the Dutchies, Vig,

Taghi in safe Dubai with allll his money was making the same mistake..........

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:00 pm

Tell us more about how a tiny, irrelevant hog lagoon desperately pretending to be an influential nation has any influence or power over the greatest military and economic power the world has ever seen.
I tell you Vig. Because we are sooo much better than you are in guerrilla fights and this is a legal battle you simple have......

lost.

European courts and judges are independent and judges are a servant of the king in Holland. They are appointed by the king, not by the gouverment.

OK.

But never mind.

You, and your powerful nation has now a historical choice. Because wikipedia as it is a pyramide game what will collapse.

Or.....

You cooperate to make a European wiki what fits in the European mentality and your founders of the internet will be for ever the heroes of the internet.....

Or the country what have created a new John R. Brinkley.....

It's all up to your guy's Vig, all up to you.

Or to come here to viste Holland as res[pectec guest with a luxury airplane......

Or as visters of our great state hotels.....

And you are clever enough to understand this is no bluffing...

The choise is yours, Vig, and do you refund that office chair in Utrecht yes or no?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:09 pm

And please leave me your total crap as if America will send the American army to Holland to force illegal activity's, total lunatic!

Arrogant prick what you are!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:31 pm

In primate dominance parlance, you may resume grooming me.
No, no, no, Vig, now it is getting interesting!!

So, if I understand you correct, after Romaine's waving pirate flags mission what has failed we can now welcome the United States Fifth Fleet in the harbour of Rotterdam to help the crying crowds in the street of Europe for free source?

But be careful, it tis dangerous there!

Even the song contest is canceled!

https://eurovision.tv/official-ebu-stat ... ncellation

I have missed you too, Vig!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:43 pm

For Sale: Dutch rifles: never fired, dropped once.
O vig, my mother always told about the news a few day's before the war the Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij had put a hook on there five planes for a bomb.
Europe is a partizans area Vig, not a army one.

My mother herself was even a partizan, Vig, has killed peeps. Placed bombs.
She never spoke about that, others told me how brave she has been.

Your mam too?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:49 pm

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aanslag_o ... gsregister

Did you know who made the uniforms, Vig?

My grandmother and my mother.
Above the chocolaty of my grandmothers brother.

The Germans even came in one night, but left with a lot of chocolate.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:53 pm

So, was it now enough, Vig? Still friends with Alexander The Great, the anti -harassment expert?
Still defending his insane SanFan Bans?
Given the servile and craven nature of the inhabitants, we could probably take it over with an old PT boat and a squad of Marines.
Really Vig?

Something else at your service, Vig?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:03 pm

Yes they where, absolute, but my mother came pregnant of my father out of the war, so no worry's.

But I am sure that soldiers were in no way the simple ashole you are and should spit on a coward like you.
Just put your name on line and where you live, because that should show us you have something else in your pants other than a gender date sausage.

My mother said that American soldiers where gentleman, but of the German soldiers she said the same for your info.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:12 pm

Jake wrote:an illegal copyright-violating reproduction of this thread on some other website
Sorry, mister Jake, but you are wrong.

This use is covered by het citaatrecht in Holland.
Beside that is the auteur Vigliant, and it seems me very unlikely he travel to a Dutch court for this matter, because if he does he will be arrested goes strayed to jail.........

No, this use is allowed in our copyright law. At the moment I copy complete irrelevant topics you should be right.

A pity you Americans don't have even a clou about the Dutch/European copyright laws and the interpretation of it by the European continental judges, Jack.

This is complete legal what I do, and for sure seen the unreasonable attacks of vig...

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:24 pm

My friend, my family is mainly murder in Sobibor! And the rest was mainly in the resistance!
What point do you try to make?

My father had himself locked up in a closet, where are you talking about if I may ask?

They lived in camps and the woods, they where killed or partizans!