Randy from Boise aka Timmy boy

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Randy from Boise aka Timmy boy

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:01 pm

by Randy from Boise » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:43 am

Is extreem stupide to talk about Sucks anymore.

Smother that twitching corpse with silence. Stop fueling them with in-links.
Shall I tell you what is extreem stupide Timmy boy?
Challenge states and even the EU with little kissis and constantly showing your butt.
Because that was this person doing too and hoppa!
Complete unexpected was standing Dubai police in front of him (who beaten him total up want not will happen in America) and was he picked up by a luxury private plain!

Yes, even without an extradition treaty, Timmy boy. That has happend and can happen again Tim. That power we have.
Don't fuck with the Dutchies, don't do that ever again Timmy boy!
Never ever make that mistake again!

Or can we here now expect the United States Fifth Fleet with the pirate flag in top in the harbour of Rotterdam? With chief commander James Alexander on the bridge?

And Romaine and the gender lady's with a fleet of van's waiting there to drive them to Utrecht chapter? McDonalds marauding on there way? To a office with brand new fireproof office furniture, tested to 300 kilo with thanks to LA for replacing that director chair? And a lift for heavy loads?
With exiting people all in the street like after the liberation waving with there pirate flag and crying for free source stuff?

So, you are our new liberators I understand? And new baby's are born after the tremendous street party's organised for this new liberator?

Idiots! Complete irresponsible lunatics!
Attachments
8118c845e0_taghi-1.jpg
8118c845e0_taghi-1.jpg (32.68 KiB) Viewed 3984 times

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Re: Randy from Boise aka Timmy boy

Post by boredbird » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:29 pm

Graaf Statler wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:01 pm
Shall I tell you what is extreem stupide Timmy boy? Challenge states and even the EU with little kissis and constantly showing your butt. Because that was this person doing too and hoppa! Complete unexpected was standing Dubai police in front of him (who beaten him total up want not will happen in America) and was he picked up by a luxury private plain! Yes, even without an extradition treaty, Timmy boy. That has happend and can happen again Tim. That power we have. Don't fuck with the Dutchies, don't do that ever again Timmy boy! Never ever make that mistake again!
You are going to have Randy from Boise extradited to Holland?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:43 pm

See my answer to Vig.

But if so I promise you we don't send the Dutch army but only one airplane.
Because such high placed people have to travel in style. They will travel in a luxury privet jet, and may be we even arrange a fanfare orchestra for you. We have good humor you know.

But a much better plan it seems to me to take all your American wiki shit and crap back home. For yourself if you like it so much, and let us alone for the rest, OK?

Deal?
Last edited by Graaf Statler on Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:11 pm

O, I forgot something. :roll:

And of course a plane flone by two great and good looking female pilotes. :mrgreen:

Gendergap you know. :D

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:17 pm

Timmy boy wrote:....................like bat soup.
He Timmy, these are no "jokes" in this time people are fighting in the hospitals for there life, and beside that, if you cook a bad nothing will happen.

You are just like Bart Legal, you know that Belgium guy what run to Vigliant, I presume to hand him over confidential material of the Dutch arbcom who a few weeks ago wrote "Get corona" in a PM to me in the tree house. After again all kind insinuations as should I be a drugs addicted. Because I told him to stop for only one time with his fucking lying and trolling.

Nice you guys all have a DSM-5 defect, but if you guys can't handle the internet I suggest to let it cut off and make a looong walk outside. On a safe spot of course with social distance. And to leave anything what has to do with the internet for ever behind you and find a decent living, because it is now getting real creepy and sick minded!

One wants to fight with a old man, Edo send antisemitic emails and want to stand a court case because he he will not be threatened, a other destroy a director chair in Utrecht chapter, Bart legal lie his ass off all the time to me, and now Jake has to serve bad soup to Eric. And all for nothing!
Because a Free Copyvio Foundation in Europe is simple outlaw and you can get a lot off trouble with it!

It is as simple as that, and if anyone has good arguments to convince me I am wrong he or she is always welcome here as long he or she leaves his or her fucking gaslight at home!