No new WPO action?

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Re: No new WPO action?

Post by Kumioko » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:00 am

Carrite wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:50 am
ericbarbour wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:48 am

Glad I'm out of that scene.

Mutual.

TtGBT
Yeah maybe Zoloft will finally get his wish and be made a wikipedia admin now that he has turned WPO into another wikipedia mouthpiece.
#BbbGate

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:58 am

Kumioko wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:00 am
Yeah maybe Zoloft will finally get his wish and be made a wikipedia admin now that he has turned WPO into another wikipedia mouthpiece.
He wanted to be a Wikipedia arbitrator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... Stanistani
Stanistani wrote: If elected, I will do the Committee's work, keep confidential information confidential, and represent no interest except the Community's.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:50 am

Well he's holding the communities interest now. It's unfortunate he was given control of WPO. It had its problems before too, but at least it was still a criticism site. Now it's just like IRC and Discord...taken over by wikipedia insiders and POV pushers.
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:47 am

boredbird wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:58 am
He wanted to be a Wikipedia arbitrator.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... Stanistani
Remember that clearly. Gamaliel was shrieking in IRC "don't vote for him, he runs a N A Z I HATE SITE" or somesuch crap. And Gama had supporters, as usual. If Grampaw Bill tried to go for an RFA, even today with WPO circling the drain, I can guarantee that Gama or some other pudgy abusive bastard will fight him tooth and nail.

Bill simply cannot admit that his name is permanently mud with those petty little shitsnipes. There is no "Wiki-Luv", okay? And Bill and his dogboy Tarantino turned right around and purged Wikipediocracy of people by calling THEM "n a z i s".

The fuckers "learned from the experts".

No matter anyway. Since 2016 Bill has cut WAYYY back on his WP editing. He gave up.