[Wikipediocracy] might be the one place on the internet where you can tell the truth about Wikipedia - Vigilant

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

[Wikipediocracy] might be the one place on the internet where you can tell the truth about Wikipedia - Vigilant

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:23 pm

Ha ha ha.

Vigilant is free to talk utter crap like that on Wikipediocracy, precisely because his PROTECTORS there make sure there is nobody on that forum who is allowed to tell the inconvenient truth.

I'l give you a taster of the sort of thing that would get you banned on Wikipediocracy....

1. Pointing out that Jess Wade is a manifestly shit editor (when measured against men of equal experience), a basic inarguable fact from which she is being protected and shielded from by the Wikipeida governance class, which includes Wikipedia Administrators like Ritchie333 and wbm1033, and Wikipedia Arbitrators like Beeblebrox and Gorilla Warfare, all of whom post with complete freedom on Wikipediocracy, apparently in part because I can only presume Vigilant has, with respect to criticising them on that forum, been told by the management in no uncertain terms, to GET DOWN BOY.

2. Now that Hilbillyholiday has got a gig doing journalism for the Daily Dot in large part based off of "research" performed by Wikipedocracy (even though, as was exposed by the Daily Mail, Hillbillyholiday is a right wrong 'un whose views on things like race would get any journalist cancelled these days, something which apparently doesn't concern the likes of Beeblebrox because his first and so far only piece targetted an enemy of his, and someone Beeblebrox wanted to ban), we can only assume it is just a matter of time before the Vigilant researched lesbian conspiracy theory at the very top of the WMF that was supposedly the real reason that the Foundation went over the likes of Beeblebrox's head and banned Fram, appears in the Dot, a source that Beeblebrox considers reliable, and thus actionable in his capacity as a volunteer empowered to restore Fram to Admin if he felt this was a role unjustly taken from him by a lesbian conspiracy. And that if this DailyDot piece never appears, well, it must be because, unlike Wikipediocracy, the Daily Dot aren't prepared to post stuff that is simply the fever dream of a crazed incel on a forum known for harbouring incels, people like Vigilant who endlessly post about that sort of crazy shit, while their members actually attack people like me, people with a proven track record of standing against Wikipedia's sexism problem (including accurately predicting that the ArbCom would be forced to admit they had wrongly ignored legitimate complaints regarding Fram's behaviour due to their well known sausage induced blindspot regarding what is and is not creepy or threatening, a problem only made worse when the community post Framgate chose to restore old school sausage owners like Beeblebrox to power, and reduce the already paltry number of women on the Committee), as if I was the incel for merely pointing out Wade is a shit editor and is being protected simply because she is a woman.

Hey Vigilant.

HEY VIGILANT.

Cat got your tongue? Don't wanna play anymore?

I didn't fucking think so.

A fucker like you, a Wikipedian parody, always goes silent and runs behind his masters, when the TRUTH really does come out.

Go on, post the above on Wikipediocracy, and sign my name to it. See if they let you.

If you're not full of shit, that should be something you can do on Wikipediocracy, right?

Right?

Posting the truth about Wikipedia.....no problem, right?

Yeah, OK, whatever you say.

Make your own truth, and post it on your own platform, where it cannot be challenged without the permission of your masters and protectors. Be all the Wikipedian parody you can be.

What a strange thing for this alleged incel to have done, all those years ago, talking on Wikipediocracy about how queer it was that the ArbCom election was seemingly going to actually reduce the already paltry numbers of women on the Committee, in favour of people like Beeblebrox. All at a time when the Foundation said lessons were being learned and changes made. We all know how that went, and the part you have played in ensuring Wikipedians remain as deluded in their alleged rights to self government as they always have been.

Good times. A time when debate could be had, before scum like Beeblebrox infiltrated the place. I like a good conspiracy theory myself. No wonder Wikipedians are so squeamish about Beeblebrox apparently seeing Wikipediocracy as merely an extension of the Case Workshop pages though, and why he was so dismissive of their views that what he is doing is wrong.

But I would never post such a thing in a forum where I knew Beeblebrox didn't have right of reply. He has that right here. I would of course have posted my thoughts about what Beeblebrox was doing over there, with compelling proof that it is wrong. Luckily for him, he has his protectors there.

What's that? You don't remember my past posting record on matters like Wikipedia's sexism problem? Such that you stood by and watched people on Wikipedocracy call me an incel, like it's somehow true? We of course know Beeblebrox thinks it's true. A Wikipedian'a truth, if ever there was one.

And we know why Andy has hated me for a very long time. Ah, pride. Time was, you wouldn't stand for that shit. You'd call it out. You'd remember the factual basis of our argument in that forum, especially as it was programming related, and you'd readily identify the Wikipedian qualities of the hatred he has borne me ever since. Simply because I was right, and didn't stand for that know nothing fuck denying the basic truth of the matter. Fuck decorum.

You remember, shirley.

Cat got your tongue? Memory failing you in your old age?

Or is it that YOU'RE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO TELL THE INCONVENIENT TRUTH ON WIKIPEDIOCRACY?

Simply by having nothing better to do with his life, AndyTheFuck is now a protected member of your forum. Just another Beeblebrox or Ritchie333, contaminating the already quite scarce critical water supply with their Wikipedian ideas of what is true and what is false.

So have fun, the formerly terrifying Vigilant, now content to being seen to quite happily associate with revisionist fucks like AndyTheFuck and apologist scum like Jake. They're definitely more your kind of people.

Theirs is definitely more your kind of truth.

A truth so toxic that even Timmy seems to have got sick of reading it, and you know he could tell a yarn or three about Wikipedia.

And so, I await, as ever, your promised piece on the lesbian conspiracy theory.

You promised us a blog post. Either written by you, or someone using your research.

Feel free to tell us the truth, that it will not and never will be published, and let us decide if that it because it was always just a load of old shit, or if it is because the lesbian power couple in charge of Wikipedia is even more powerful than we ever thought, and is literally able to tell Zoloft and Jake what to do. You know us alleged incels, we're eager for anything that gets us all hyped up about lesbian power couples, so we'll believe it even if nobody else does.

I think we know what the truth is though, don't we, Vigilant? I've beaten you hard over that, taken you down again and again, to the point I'm the only person who has ever successfully got you to stay the fuck down and shut the fuck up about something, while not having the power to deny you a platform to achieve it.

Trial by combat. How very manly. But I won, did I not?

You chose the life of a warrior, Vigilant. That used to be your truth. Fire and fury.

Much like Hillbillyfucknuts, AndyTheTrailerGimp and Jake The Sellout, you all gladly met me in battle, you just seemed to think I was dumb enough to let you fight dirty. Scratching and clawing and delivering low blows.

Own your truth now, scumbags. A record is a record.

I'll own my truth, any day you people find the courage to meet me on the field of battle. Let me tell the truth on Wikipedocracy, let this claim of Vigilant's desription of Wikipediocracy be your true selves, and I will happily tell you where I hid your petticoats and jewelry. You'll need that shit at Wikimana, right? Ask Zoloft, he knows the dress code. I bet the dopey fucker is still waiting on whoever it was who had a nice chat with him on problems of the day, to present him with an agenda. Was it Beeblebrox perhaps? Ha ha ha.

Ouch. And he's out for ten. Must be nap time.

Cruizir2021
Sucks Noob

Re: [Wikipediocracy] might be the one place on the internet where you can tell the truth about Wikipedia - Vigilant

Post by Cruizir2021 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:31 pm

you know a website is bad when GRP is the least annoying person here

badmachine
Sucker

Re: [Wikipediocracy] might be the one place on the internet where you can tell the truth about Wikipedia - Vigilant

Post by badmachine » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:08 pm

Cruizir2021 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:31 pm
GRP?

Cruizir2021
Sucks Noob

Post by Cruizir2021 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:44 pm

badmachine wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:08 pm
Cruizir2021 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:31 pm
GRP?
@NIDA and his alts

Dr Mario
Sucks

Post by Dr Mario » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:13 am

I thought website called wikipediasucks was place to tell the truth on wikipedia.