Poetlister continues to benefit from being protected by Sellout Jake

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Poetlister continues to benefit from being protected by Sellout Jake

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon May 24, 2021 12:40 pm

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p289666
How can anything claim to be a serious reference work unless it is written or at least vetted by experts? Of course, you have to ensure that your experts are genuine experts and don't try to throw their weight around outside their areas of expertise.
This from the same moron who seems to think that a mediocre ER doctor who works in a mediocre ER department can rightfully claim ownership of all of Wikipedia's medical articles, from obscure tropical diseases, to COVID and ecigs. And of course, vaccines.

Poetlister is so lucky that sellout Jake prefers to deal with differences of opinion on his forum in the exact same way Wikipedia does.

There's a reason why I think people like Poetlister are morons, and there's a reason all they can really say in response, is that I am crazy.

Sad bastards. Imagine having to hide behind the skirts of a selllout like Jake, as a means of maintaining your delusion that you know shit about shit.

These people know fuck all and have never ever deserved to call themselves serious Wikipedia critics, when they are best described as slightly disgruntled Wikipedia fanboys. Beeblebrox absolutely personifies what they are.

They know I can prove it with simple easily understood arguments, like comparing one Poetlister post to another and asking WHAT'S UP WITH THAT YOU DOZY BASTARD, and they know I only add my personal insults over the top of it because I enjoy it, that's why their only response to me, is to simply call me crazy, and beg and cry and scream for Jake to DO SOMETHING to protect them.

Cowardice is cowardice. Selling out is selling out. Whether it's by a Wikipedia editor, or a supposed Wikipedia critic.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Poetlister continues to benefit from being protected by Sellout Jake

Post by ericbarbour » Tue May 25, 2021 1:29 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 12:40 pm
There's a reason why I think people like Poetlister are morons, and there's a reason all they can really say in response, is that I am crazy.
Hmm.....did I ever post the book wiki notes about PL?