Beeblebrox and Zoloft team up to OTHERSTUFFEXISTS vote on a Commons deletion

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Beeblebrox and Zoloft team up to OTHERSTUFFEXISTS vote on a Commons deletion

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue May 25, 2021 11:49 pm

Doesn't this just perfectly sum up the exact kinds of pieces of shit that are in charge at / in permanent residence of Wikipediocracy?

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Co ... X-Mark.jpg

An actual Wikipedia ArbCom member voting to keep an image on Commons for a reason that he knows fine well would be rejected outright on that turd pile of a project he calls home. A classic OTHERSTUFF argument if ever there was one.

Just part of his long running campaign against a so called sister project. A classic example of the sort of internecine hatred a higher up Wikipedia editor is capable of. Scum in the extreme.

Sad to see also that he is joined in this sort of nonsense by the scum of Wikipediocracy, their last remaining Trustee. Who knows, maybe Zoloft (Stanistani) is hoping for a discount on his next Wikimania tickets if he kisses Beeblebrox's butt in this craven fashion.

These people, they take the rest of the world for utter mugs, and they honestly think there's no consequences for doing it.

There are always consequences. Beeblebrox therein claimed that "Out of scope, unused, unnecessary" was a made up criteria. The consequence of him saying that, and of Zoloft supporting him, is that now everyone knows that both of those fuckers either doesn't know a damn thing about Commons (those being perfectly routine policy based reasons to delete things on that project), or he does, and he said it anyway, because he's just that kind of cunt.

Well, it's on record now. I don't forget that kind of shit. I'll fucking grind that in his face any chance I get, because that's exactly the kind of cunt I am.

This is especially going to be recalled if Beeblecunt EVER has anything to say about anybody using or abusing Wikipedia as a personal web host or soapbox, either in his dumbass personal capacity, or his quasi judicial capacity.

He absolutley belongs on Wikipediocracy. He is totally their kind of people. People you would happily punch in the face, and then when they're spark out on the ground, piss on their unconscious bodies.

Made up criteria MY ASS.

Still, credit where it's due. Although his comment was incredibly ignorant of policy and arrogant in the extreme, and most likely done for all the wrong reasons, it was a least polite, even though he was being handed several golden opportunities there to do what he does best, and just gratuitously insult other editors he disagrees with.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Beeblebrox and Zoloft team up to OTHERSTUFFEXISTS vote on a Commons deletion

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 26, 2021 3:15 am

I would expect no less from Commons. And Billy Burns.

PS: lol
Description
English: A simple Anti-Taliban falg, using X-Mark

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Re: Beeblebrox and Zoloft team up to OTHERSTUFFEXISTS vote on a Commons deletion

Post by boredbird » Wed May 26, 2021 7:08 am

Maybe the problem is that the Taliban have been trying to stamp out "boy love". That's a big deal for some people over there.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed May 26, 2021 8:10 am

boredbird wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:08 am
Maybe the problem is that the Taliban have been trying to stamp out "boy love". That's a big deal for some people over there.
They have tried to stamp out anything not conforming to 9th-century Sunni Sharia law. And the Saudis and Pakistanis have been helping to foot the bill.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11451718