Ming the Mong strikes again, US politics edition

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Ming the Mong strikes again, US politics edition

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:17 pm

During my last incursion to the sellout forum, presumably because they had FUCK ALL going on Wikipedia ctiticsm wise, I found myself debating the off topic issue of the day.....the impending 2020 election, and what would happen if Trump loses

In hindsight, resident wikiprat fuckstick Mong, think he has scored a victory over the Darkness......
Well, it's more like once he sinks his teeth into an idea, he's not going to let go of it until forceably shut up. Ming remembers his insistence about how Trump wasn't going to leave the WH willingly, where, upon review, Ming found this prediction:
As Ming has noted before, it is the usual thing for spots in DC to have absurd levels of jurisdictional overlap. In this case Ming would probably give the nod to the US Marshals Service, but there's also the White House Police themselves. And really, there's just no chance that Trump would risk such an indignity. If he loses, he'll stand, with his usual frown, all the way through the inauguration, fly down to Florida, and start tweeting about how he was robbed of the election.
The fuck is that shit?

This prick actually wants credit for predicting Trump would be a little bitch. Like that was it. All that happened. In the process, also forgetting, I actually said at the time, Trump would be a little bitch when push came to shove.

That's only half the story though eh, Your Mong Of The Muppetness.

These FUCKiNG PEOPLE. Like I would just forget, right? Like your long stream of useless wank bullshit arrayed against the blinding light of the truth, wouldn't have registered. I don't forget that shit. Take it real personal, given what happened. What you did, Jake. Sellout motherfucker.

Cast your peep holes back. Because I fucking told you what the danger was.....

I predicted your idiotic jurisdictional mess would combine with your dumbfuck constitution, and coalesce with your total lack of a plan for what to do if Trump did what he had telegraphed he would do, so that when it came down to it, when Trump called on the BIKERS etc, as he had FUCKING TOLD YOU HE WOULD DO PLAIN AS DAY, your Greatest Democracy In The World (tm), wouldn't have an answer. At least, no good answer. At least no answer that looked like the product of, what's the word, a fucking PLAN.

It wasn't a secret plan hidden from you, because knowing the details would somehow nullify it, as that jello brain Powtlister LAUGHINGLY tried to claim. The WAS NO PLAN. When they went on TV and told you what they HOPED would happen, that was it. That was ALL they had. Hopes and prayers. How very American Democracy.

Didn't, did have an answer, did it? The entire array of US law enforcement and military, failed to protect the Capitol. Let it get sacked by the enemy within. Let people die. Another classic Amercian fuck up.

Your record of peaceful transition, was in doubt. I said that, did I not? With fucking details? Specifics. Trump's army of misfits. The power of propaganda. The same moves he had pulled for years. Nothing new, for the Trumpalooza train, nothing special, all EASILY predicted by looking back at past events and predicting future ones.

Planning.

And I was right. You were wrong. Every fucking last one of you mongettes, if I recall. Jake would have to have the balls to unseal the tapes, to be sure.

Non peaceful transition 1, dreamers 0.

And so there you have it. Just as I am scary judge of character, I am a scary judge of broken democracies.

Eat it.

Your fucking country is like your forum is like your free internet encyclopedia. It sucks.

It deserves to die. Go into the light, you precious fucks.

Listen to the Darkenss. Embrace the hate.

You know he is right. He is always right. Why else would he have got banned from your snowflake forum?

Damn right you had to force me to shut up. Might have fucking LEARNED SOMETHING had Princess Jake not saved you, protecting the weak minded of his diseased hive.

The world's greatest Wikipedia imitation: Wikipediocracy.

HTD. :twisted: :lol: 8-)

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Ming the Mong strikes again, US politics edition

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:41 pm

link please?

Ah, here it is. Another bitchfest about you, as usual. Just another dose of handwringing from Wikipedia stans.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 16&t=11997

I take it "Hemiauchenia" is an administrator you've battled with? Sure looks like someone who obsesses over your editing....

Personally, I think it's HILARIOUS to see that little turd Andythegrump talking like the following. Guess he's REALLY disgruntled now. Five years ago anyone who said something like that would be a constant target of his abuse. Yes, they have SERIOUS problems dealing with BLPs, with no easy answers. And they have no one to blame but themselves--because THEY supported the "system" and the "rules" blindly for 15+ years. While SlimVirgin rewrote the rules to suit her own needs.
There really aren't any easy answers for this one. A biography omitting what would appear to be significant facts which have affected the subject's career is clearly undesirable. And deleting a biography because you can't include such facts isn't good either. And yet the deprecation (not 'ban') of the Sun and Daily Mail (along with many other publications) as sources seems justified as a more general practice, given the issues the use of such crappy tabloids have raised. Ultimately, I suppose, this comes down to having to create hard-and-fast rules (or give the impression of having hard-and-fast-rules) because far too many contributors lack the judgement to create appropriate content without them. Wikipedia is structurally flawed, as a consequence of its founding principles.
Also, "nice" to see that almost ten years on, Ming is still a fuckstick. Yawn.

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:09 pm

I doubt you read the original thread Ming is referring to, Eric. Pretty much everything from "I predicted..." on, in JisaS's testimony is very likely pure HTD (hallelujah to dat) goodness.

I popped over here to ask someone else a question and ended up grinning. :twisted:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:30 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:41 pm
link please?

Ah, here it is. Another bitchfest about you, as usual. Just another dose of handwringing from Wikipedia stans.

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 16&t=11997

I take it "Hemiauchenia" is an administrator you've battled with? Sure looks like someone who obsesses over your editing....
I bet he wishes he was an Admin, sure. But no.

Just a sad excuse for what passes as a Wikipedia critic on Jake's sellout forum these days....

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2032