Vigilant suddenly feeling every uncomfortable

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Vigilant suddenly feeling every uncomfortable

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:12 pm

It appears I have a cuckoo in the nest. A very polite alter ego. Who knows, maybe it is me? What? I can do polite, you bastards. :ugeek:

For the one they call Without Comfort, is making one particular Wikipediocrat feel very without comfort. :lol:
Giant V shaped Fanny wrote:
Without Comfort wrote:Speculation is not proof. If even one serious accusation against Sefidari Huici is completely mistaken, there's no reason for anyone to take the overall criticisms seriously.

Sticking to what's known and admitting what's unknown is basic honesty. It elevates discussion of a particular person to the level of critique as opposed to, at best, speculation.

Is the goal to persuade onlookers? To inform the ignorant?
Then you should be able to provide serious critique about where I have made a mistaken accusation or you should apologize.

Since neither Maria Sefidari Huici nor Laura Hale not the WMF will comment about any of these topics, we will have to suffer through with my poor detective skills.

Perhaps your time would be better utilized going to the WMF and asking for a timeline...
Tee hee.

Yes Vigilant, I am sure the WMF will offer a timeline for the purposes of debunking a conspiracy theory originating on Wikipediocracy. But you knew that, right?

OK. With that out of the way......

A serious critique about where Vigilant has made a mistaken accusation? I feel comfortable taking on that very easy task.

Let us take this recent claim......
She's lied about her conflict of interest on en.wikipedia with Fram and Laura Hale.
As far as I recall, she went on record with the Board about her conflict of interest, and thus played no part at all in the Fram affair. Except of course, to confirm what I just said. On record.

That means something Vigilant. We aren't talking about Wikipediocracy here. You say something in a minuted meeting, or you say something on a company platform, that's you on the hook. It's called corporate responsibility.

This is why I am I interested in knowing whether your claims are true, you donut. I want them to be true. It would be a HUGE scandal. But not if it remains just the wet dream of a man who just can't live with the shame of having been on the wrong side when it came to Fram. Because what serious Wikipedia critic wants to be credited with having kept Fram in his comfortable life, doing what he does best.

Not I. I stand with the oppressed, not the oppressors.

As with all great conspiracy theories, the number of people who would have to keep their mouth shut if they know differently, if they know the record is fraudulent, is large. And all the recent changes in personal make it even more curious that the Code Of Silence, is apparently holding.

You thought she was stepping down because of this affair. Then we find out she's going nowhere except to a plum side gig. You're scrambling. Your mouth probably gapes open as you read every new development, like a dog watching humans have a conversation.

We'll wait, Vig. When it comes to this bullshit, everybody is used to waiting for you to pony up the good stuff.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Vigilant suddenly feeling every uncomfortable

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:23 pm

Lol, they're rounding on the big man.....
another sceptical viewer wrote:Vig, why do you care? Let's assume all the accusations are 100% true: what's the total $ stolen? 10k? 50? It would be one of the smallest international non-profit frauds given the size of the nonprofit. I care because I donate time and money to Wikipedia. Presuming you donate neither (right?), why do you care so much if the WMF chair is grifting (like enough to talk about it almost daily)? It seems like this affects you not at all. If you're an HTDer, shouldn't you be cheering for WMF grift?
This person has obviously been missed by Vigilant's inability to stick to the headline accusation.

Which is.......Chair of Wikipedia abuses position to protect partner, volunteer Wikipedia editor, from the perfectly valid disciplinary feedback from a volunteer Wikipedia Administrator, going so far as to instruct the Executive to ban said Administrator after a secret trial, in an extraordinary and unprecedented act, challenging the very nature of what self governance means to the Wikipedia community.

Actually, now I write it out, it's pretty hard to digest as it is.

But hey, that's the nature of CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:46 pm

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:12 pm
This is why I am I interested in knowing whether your claims are true, you donut. I want them to be true. It would be a HUGE scandal.
Just a reminder: The WMF had far bigger scandals before, and there was usually little or NO media coverage thereof.

The Vig will NEVER EVER yield or admit blame, no matter how stupid or insane he looks. I still think he's editing WP under undiscovered sock accounts and will never admit it.

And a reminder for others of what we are talking about:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2028
Readers of the joke forum Wikipediocracy would have definitely heard of this woman.
According to their incel fueled fantasies, she and her lesbian lover were the co-conpsirators behind the Framban. Corruption and community subversion on a grand scale, at the very heart of the Foundation. In their heads at least.
Chief proponent of this theory was Vigilant, but he was not alone. A good rule of thumb is that the people over there who hate he me the most, are the people most likely to be believers in this bullshit conspiracy theory.
(sic)

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:11 pm

ericbarbour wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:46 pm
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:12 pm
This is why I am I interested in knowing whether your claims are true, you donut. I want them to be true. It would be a HUGE scandal.
Just a reminder: The WMF had far bigger scandals before, and there was usually little or NO media coverage thereof.
As big as this would be? I beg to differ. And I am only talking about the seriousness of the alleged crime. Add to that that fact that the crime, if it happened, led to one of the biggest tumults the Wikipedia community has ever seen, and STILL the crime was never admitted, well...

...this would be Wikipedia's Watergate, would it not?

If it happened. Which it didn't.
ericbarbour wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:46 pm
The Vig will NEVER EVER yield or admit blame, no matter how stupid or insane he looks.
I know. It's what makes pointing out when he's being insane, such fun.