Wikipediocracy's newest member is of course just another little bitch willing to live the life of a serf.

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Wikipediocracy's newest member is of course just another little bitch willing to live the life of a serf.

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:34 pm

The recent exposure of Beeblebrox being an absolute scumbag, was fun. :ugeek:

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... 604#p20604

There was also an amusing side interest.

Because in all the fun, Wikipediocracy got a new member out of it all......
pandakekok9
Wikipedia User: pandakekok9
Actual Name: Job Bautista
Someone who recognised what that forum is all about (unfairly bashing Commons and the WMF, while comparatively minimising if not staying silent on the toxicity of English Wikipedia's volunteer community and naked corruption of their self governance) and made a suitable first post signalling their intent to be a good little boy and stay within the established cultural norms of that place....
Celtic getting unblocked on Commons, then getting globally locked by Meta the next day, was so hilarious. Never change Commons, never change...  :)
We can be assured this person is the same as the editor he identifies as on Commons, because Jake says he always does his due diligence.

I'm nothing if not a cruel and horrible man myself. I just do it differently to Beeblebrox. I choose my targets well, and I unapologetically aim to hurt, and I do so not just because I enjoy it, but because it serves the greater good.

Because if Wikipediocracy is a serious forum for serious Wikipedia critics, well, here's something they can discuss. Something they might like to resolve between their brand new member, and their established and very favoured member Beeblebrox.

Here's a few choice quotes from the incident, on Commons.....

(about Fae's proposal)
I don't see any problem with this. We had photographers who made requests for donations of better cameras on their user page, and we didn't have a problem with that. I think a bit of financial help to our volunteers (especially bot operators, photographers, and other technical users like independent MediaWiki devs) wouldn't be against our mission. pandakekok9 08:37, 29 August 2021 (UTC)
(about Beeblebrox's uh, feedback)
@Beeblebrox: Your comment doesn't help, and is of unacceptable behaviour. Please retract your comment and apologize to Fæ. pandakekok9 08:37, 29 August 2021 (UTC)
OTOH, this comment is an uncalled-for insult, and only serves to provoke people. I'd like Beeblebrox to retract that and apologize to Fæ. pandakekok9 12:41, 29 August 2021 (UTC)
So, where to now, brand new member? Beeblebrox has ignored your requests to apologies and retract, because let's be honest, you're nothing to him. A serf to his Lordship.

Are you feeling brave? Pissed off even? Gonna call him out on Wikipediocracy? The alleged independent critic platform.

What's up with that, dude? is perhaps something you could post. Keep it friendly. Light. But inquisitive. Because you'd want to know, right? Why he's ignoring you?

So, gonna post it? Are you gonna? Eh? Eh? :?: :o

Of course you aren't. :lol:

You're a fucking pussy, a fucking little bitch. You're Beeblebrox's bitch now, and probably always, and you fucking know it, even if you don't quite fully know it yet.

The price of admission on both Wikipedia and Wikipediocracy, and now apparently Commons too: be Beeblebrox's bitch.

Let him lie to your face, treat you like an utter fool, make an utter fucking mug out of you, and just accept it.

And yeah, sure, maybe you don't feel like a mug. But you are one. Only a mug wastes their time on a project asking a user to retract something, on perfectly reasonable and policy based grounds, and then sits around and does nothing when their request falls on deaf ears.

The unspoken reality: know your place.

You were brave even saying what you did. Brave or stupid. This harassment of Fae after all, probably did begin with Fae simply asking Beeblebrox to retract something he had said, on perfectly reasonable grounds. Bullies don't like to be told to retract anything. Particularly the gay basher type.

Don't question him, don't challenge him. Fuck, maybe don't even look him directly in the eyes if you don't have sufficient rank and privileges, on one or the other site, because they are run the same way, having the exact same cultural norms, for the exact same reasons.

Beeblebrox has power and status. And what use those, if you can't abuse them for personal gain? Because it is fun, isn't it. To be a Wikipedia Arbitration Committee Member, and get away scot free with gross rudeness and general contempt for your fellow editors as a minimum? Even if we're all thick enough to really believe it isn't possible (or desirable) to sanction a Commons user for the more harmful things they willingly do to another Commons user on an external forum that they know that user would see.

Beeblebrox probably wants Fae to kill himself. If not his intent, he wouldn't exactly be upset if that was the end product of this latest unprovoked episode of on and offsite harassment. He's never going to come up with the evidence to support his claim that it's really Fae making him do this, that it's really Fae harassing him. He said it though, didn't he? Right on the Commons noticeboard. Said it like it was nothing.

Like you're the sort of fucking mug who doesn't realise that as a member of the English Wikipedia Arbitration Committee, he is expected to and probably has come down like a ton of bricks on people who think that's an appropriate way to act. To recognise an aspersion being cast, and why.

Mean, horrible, nasty. The absolute King of Hypocrisy.

Let him deny it. To your face. Like you're an absolute fucking mug.

Nothing bad about that, right? Nothing to get reasonable people angry. Normal human behaviour.

Isn't that right, Jake? You sell out prick.

Go on, surprise the world and make Beeblebrox do the minimum decent thing and explain why he has treated your brand new member like he was just something he found on his shoe? Maybe even compell him to explain his silence in Commons, say you will withdraw his posting privileges unless or until he can show he can be nice.

Or do as you always do, get on your knees, open your mouth, and enquire whether Beeblebrox is wanting the full service today, or just a quick pick me up.

:lol: :twisted:

Anyone who subjugates themselves to the seniority of an obvious scumbag like Beeblebrox, is a mug. And the hilarious thing here? That sadly does include Fae.

Anyone who thinks JUST DON'T LOOK is a feasible way to approach offsite harassment, they're also mugs.

I'm a horrible bastard. I wrote this post because I am loving the idea Beeblebrox, Jake or pandakekok9 might read it and experience a visceral reaction, that it might actually really hurt, because it gets right to the core of what is wrong with these people, why society would probably be better off if they weren't allowed to play any part of an alleged encyclopedia project.

This is justice. These people deserve to hurt for what they do.

As I have been told in my assorted reviews, I have a scary talent in that regard. :twisted:

What some people might not understand, for people like me, there's also quite a lot of enjoyment to be had knowing that someone like Beeblebrox might think that there is value in just ignoring it.

Because you know what? It makes no difference to me. Because I know, and they know, that even if they ignore it, it is seen by others, people who perhaps they do listen to and care about. And the horrifying truth for them, is that the main reason I tell no lies, is because I want the truth out there. Because this truth hurts.

I want Beeblebrox's colleagues and underlings to know that he feels like he can get away with this shit, and that he takes a perverse pleasure in it. And I want his bunk mates at Wikipediocracy to know that their acceptance of it, their encouragement of it even, shows the world that they're not what they claim to be. That they are what we say they are.

It will never stop. I've done it for years, long enough to know I don't just like it, I LOVE IT.

Hate me all you want. I'll give a crap when you come up with something that would bother a normal human.

It doesn't bother a normal human to be described thusly on Wikipediocracy....
the guy who's harassed a young female scientist for two years because she once put a citation in the wrong place.
......because it isn't true. Not even close.

Worse, they know it isn't true. We have a whole sub forum here for Jess Wade, that's how easy it is to show that just like Beeblebrox, she occupies a pinnacle spot, someone who stands out for their incompetence, arrogance and nastiness, even among a pile of people who are known for their incompetence, arrogance and nastiness. She is here becuase of her entirely undeserving status as some kind of Ambassador and moral leader, just like Beeblebrox.

Even worse, the person saying it on Wikipediocracy is none other than Micheal Cockram, exposed by the Daily Mail as a racist sexual deviant who played a full part in helping Wikipedia editors play to their basest instincts for political bias and dishonest debate. The Daily Mail always knows a scumbag when they see one. The Wikipedia Administrators claim is it a right wing rag that unfairly targets the judiciary, when the verifiable truth is that it wins awards for going after racist thugs without fear or favour when the judicial system has shown they're minded to give the institutionally racist police a free pass. No wonder Wikipedia editors are shit scared of them, and want to destroy them. No wonder that they're failing, miserably.

The fact Jake let's dumb shit like that be said on his forum by people like that, but bans people like me for stating plainly and for the record that Beeblebrox is harassing Fae and that does make him a hypocrite at best, and a piece of shit at worst, is the hilarious thing.

I was being too hostie, apparently. :lol:

Is it harassment to tell the truth, if that causes the subject distress and lessens their enjoyment of Wikipedia? Maybe something to debate on Wikipediocracy. I certainly won't be apologising any time soon if Jess Wade is crying herself to sleep because she knows there's a small part of the internet that has her bang to rights, has all the evidence to back it up, and it can't be wiped by any of her friends and enablers.

I didn't want to do that, I wasn't the one who prevented perfectly legitimate complaints from being raised in the appropriate forum. The people who stopped that, are the corrupt and abusive English Wikipedia Administrators, who probably only think they can get away with shit like that, because they take their moral leadership from Beeblebrox. Protecting their own, at all costs, regardless of morals or justice or basic truth. Jess wade is a serial violator of the BLP policy. True fact.

Fucking deny it, if you dare. Do it on Wikipedia, and do it alongside the evidence that shows it to be true, and invite Daily Mail journalists to observe the quality and honesty of your debate.

I didn't think so. :jerkoff:

Ooops? Did we just stumble on the reason why that question of what really is harassment, and how Wikipedia could avoid it, won't be coming up any time soon on Wikipediocracy? Can't be using that forum to highlight things that ultimately can be blamed on Beeblebrox, right Jake? He might get upset, and leave.

You were an idiot Jake. I was being nice, retrained, polite, under the circumstances. You're way too lenient on the Wikipedia bastards, and it's no real surprise they now infest your forum, and all the serious critics have left. This guy is just the latest.

This is the real me. A right fucking horrible bastard. :twisted:

And I did fucking warn you, didn't l? :ugeek:

You stupid fucking bastard.

HTD.

:lol:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Wikipediocracy's newest member is of course just another little bitch willing to live the life of a serf.

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:55 pm

Unsurprisingly, he's an absolute fucking dumbass.
Well as a Commons volunteer, I don't think the WMF cares about copyright issues in Wikimedia projects at all. At least, until they get DMCA'd...
HEY DICKHEAD.

This is how it is supposed to work. This is the literal legal framework which makes the movement possible. As a "Commons volunteer", it's your job to take care of the copyright issues in Wikimedia projects.

It could probably be done too, if the projects weren't so toxic, because it's a job that already doesn't exactly appeal. So when you see a wanker like Beeblebrox getting away with murder, you tend not to be all that motivated.

DCMA is a last resort. It's the equivalent of having to get a lawyer to tell Beeblebrox not to harass a Commons volunteer, and pointing him to the Terms of Use that say he shouldn't be doing that.

Theoretically it shouldn't have to be done, given that theoretically, self governance is meant to work. Wikipedia editors are meant to understand and appreciate that harassment is bad, and not elect people onto ArbCom who think differently. But thanks to people like you, it's more than necessary.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: Wikipediocracy's newest member is of course just another little bitch willing to live the life of a serf.

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:54 pm

I stopped commenting there because the conversation was boring and obviously not going anywhere.
:lol:

You see that, pandakekok9, you little bitch?

He fucking ignored you, because he found your request to retract, "boring".

Welcome to your new reality. You registered on Wikipediocracy, and you even posted there, and STILL you're invisible to Beeblebrox.

Sucks to be you dude.

Fucking awesome to be Beeblebrox. You can say stuff like this on Wikipediocracy......
This whole T&S thing is clearly meant to have a chilling effect and scare me into silence or even apologizing, but it's so laughably stupid it has done neither of those things
....and be rest assured that nobody will call you out for it.

To those freaks, those fake critics, to see a Wikipedia ARBITRATOR say a dumb thing like YOU CAN'T SCARE ME INTO APOLOGISING, it's fucking normal.

Hey dickhead. You're meant to apologise because you know you did something wrong.

Beeblebrox needs to thank Rod for drawing a close to the thread so he could issue that threat, because the number of Commons editors saying things like.....
I find the original mark immature
.....was only increasing, and the supply of editors willing to put their names to the idea Beeblebrox has nothing to apologise for, is stalled. And their reasoning, as ever, absent.

Beeblebrox, you're an idiot. You of all people should know the procedures have changed. Complaints to T&S are handed differently now. The very first thing they will do, is check to see if Commons was able to handle this internally. When they find a Conmons editor closed the debate finding that it couldn't, and they find nobody disagreed, and they find you continuing to gloat about how easy it is to just walk away from a local governance procedure because you find it boring, well, you're fucked mate.

The case will be opened. Fae will get his chance to back his claims up. And you're going to be sat their with your thumb up your ass, unable to prove that Fae made you do it.

It's actually worse for you now that they will perhaps let you know it's happening and invite you to post a response. Because what have you got? Jack shit.

Seriously. I want to be in that room when you tell serious, salaried people, that you find this sort of post.....
@Beeblebrox: Your comment doesn't help, and is of unacceptable behaviour. Please retract your comment and apologize to Fæ.
......"boring".

Something you think you can legitimately walk away from, without giving an answer at all.

Are you refusing to even say "I disagree" so you can admit fault and apologise later, if it gets more serious for you? Not exactly novel, but it would be the first time I'd seen someone as high ranked as you try to attempt it.

You sound and look crazy. Like you've never even sat on a panel that has pompously reminded the defendant of the importance of ADMINACCT.

And yes, please, please, please, be an absolutley arrogant twat and claim that because you're not an Administrator on Commons, you're somehow exempt from ADMINACCT. Please! I would feel like I've died and gone to heaven if you did.

You can't be unaware that even your own ArbCom colleagues feel embarrassed by you these days. Joining Wikipediocracy is no crime. Being such an enthusiastic member though? Rubbing their shit all over you with such gusto? I love how you don't see it. What it makes you look like.

They're going to see you for what you are. The fun starts when Framgate repeats, and the English Wikipedia community try to claim it's all been some kind of mistake. But you're no Fram. It's pretty fucking easy to show why you do what you do. Mainly because you admit it.

You admitted mocking Fae. Remember?

You've had plenty of time to figure out a plausible reason why a person in your position would refuse to apologise for that. All you came up with is that you're BORED.

I'm fucking loving how stupid you look right now. And that Jake is probably wishing so hard that you weren't.

He was so desperately hoping you lot would class up the place. :oops:

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Post by boredbird » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:05 pm

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:34 pm
Beeblebrox probably wants Fae to kill himself.

He's never going to come up with the evidence to support his claim that it's really Fae making him do this, that it's really Fae harassing him.

This is justice. These people deserve to hurt for what they do.
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:54 pm
The case will be opened. Fae will get his chance to back his claims up. And you're going to be sat their with your thumb up your ass, unable to prove that Fae made you do it.

You admitted mocking Fae. Remember?
Here this will cheer you up.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File ... urists.jpg