Jake tries to attack the Crow, and just gets covered in bird shit

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Jake tries to attack the Crow, and just gets covered in bird shit

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:28 am

As ever, Beeblebrox is getting the star treatment at Wikipediocracy. Jake is always on hand to respond to his posts. Other people, not so much.
Jake wrote:
Beeblebrox wrote:It's only recently come to my attention that Mr. Crow is completely obsessed with everything I say and do. Apparently I'm super important to him. 
You're probably just being facetious, but for the benefit of our casual (and/or unregistered) readers, it's probably nothing to do with you personally. He just happens to believe that a website devoted to Wikipedia criticism should be 100% ideologically pure in its unbridled animosity and enmity towards anyone and everyone on Wikipedia who holds "advanced rights," and since we've shown we're no more than 70-80% ideologically pure (as evidenced by our decision to tolerate your participation here), he sees us as "sellouts," if not worse — you just happen to be the most prominent example of this sort of unacceptable toleration.

Which is not to say that I blame him for that level of animosity; rather, it's that he expresses himself in such a flamboyantly irrational and copious way, to the point of making entire websites unreadable/unusable, and then refuses to allow for even the possibility that this is the real reason why he isn't tolerated (as opposed to his refusal to tolerate Wikipedians).

Even the fact that he now calls himself "Jake is a sellout" is simply more evidence of this lack of self-awareness. Anyone reading his mile-long, irrational, absurdly self-aggrandizing screeds is going to think "Jake," whoever he is, must be a really decent and stand-up guy, if this is the sort of person who thinks he's a "sellout." He's making me more popular and respected than ever (not that I deserve it), and he simply has no idea that this is what he's doing.
Honestly, what a load of shit.

The only people who have got more respect and love for you these days, is senior Wikipedia editors. They absolutely love what you've done to the place. Beeblebrox couldn't be happier. Look at him. Totally unafraid of the prospect that an alleged critic of Wikipedia like yourself might say something that displeases him. That's what makes you a sellout, Jake. Holding him to account isn't even on your radar, not even for things he literally says on your own dime, so you can fuck off with that 80% bullshit.

Beeblebrox has this week acted utterly disgracefully, like a complete berk, and you've not said a word. Offered moral support even. It seems entirely irrelevant to you that he has left himself utterly exposed to devastating criticism.

I refuse to allow the possibility that verbosity and productivity is the reason why you won't let me on your forum to do what you refuse to do, because it isn't true. Deny it, I dare you.

I allow the possibility that my animosity toward Wikipedia editors is the reason, because that's what your underling Tarantino said, when he banned me. I'll grant you that it was undone, but was then swiftly reinstated. Also the fact that my bans always seem to coincide with people like the Wikipedia advanced rights holders Ritchie333 and Beeblebrox praising you, and never any actual, serious critics.

People like Ming love the fact you banned me. It lets him advance dipshit arguments with impunity. Arguments that entrench the corruption on Wikipedia. Because hey, sure, fuck all their rules against original research, Wikipedia editors should be able to say whatever the like, and fall back on the fact a random Google search provides plenty of hits for whatever it is they're trying to call knowledge.

Who are you fooling, Jake? Who but the biased irresponsible immoral unethical scum that inhabit Wikipedia, are you rising in popularity and respect with? Name names.

I bet your own mother thinks you're a disgrace.

If you recall, before he went nutso with the whole lesbian power couple conspiracy theory and turned full traitor by siding with the WMF agaisnt Lomax, the closest thing your forum had left that could be said to be a serious and hot tempered Wikipedia critic, was Vigina, and he actively campaigned against my ban.

So if he was fine with the way I was posting, I think you have serious questions to answer over what it is you think I was doing that was so wrong. If we're to assume it isn't what I say it is (your desire to be a sellout motherfucker).

You can't take me for a fool, Jake, you can't rewrite history and think people will buy it just because you run the place, and so you can and will ban anyone who commits the ultimate crime of telling you the truth of what you do, which is kissing the ass of scum like Beeblebrox, rather than what they think you want to hear.

Prove me wrong. Say something that Beeblebrox wouldn't like to hear. Come up with some sort of criticism of him, that you think is valid and would benefit the public.

Here's a hint: do you think a Wikipedia Arbitrator should be using your site to provoke/annoy/distress a Commons editor simply because for whatever reason he is upset that Commons won't ban him? And don't come out with some lame ass bullshit like somehow your secret plan is to allow him to do that so the world sees him for what it is, because it's horseshit.

I bet you can't think of a damn thing to say to Beeblebrox that is remotely critical of him as a Wikipedia editor, Wikipedia Arbitrator, or even just as a man. I bet removing the distraction of having his cock in your mouth won't even clear your mind.

Sellout motherfucker.

You don't "tolerate" Beeblebrox, you fellate him.

He uses the word "we" on your forum, you fucking dipshit. And you didn't even object!

You can fucking talk to me about making websites unusable, when you've figured out how hard it would actually be, given the way you fellate senior Wikipedia editors, for an actual casual reader of your site to even figure out that you're not actually affiliated with Wikipedia at all.

You're running a fucking social club for senior Wikipedia editors at best, and you're actively assisting senior Wikipedia editors in their sad little power games at worst.

Deny it.

Disappoint your mother again, I dare you. :cry: :oops:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: Jake tries to attack the Crow, and just gets covered in bird shit

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:35 pm

Once again: dox the Beeb. Ranting on this forum will do very little but posting his real identity will absolutely ruin his pathetic online life. Please believe me--it has happened hundreds of times in the past.

boredbird
Sucks Mod

Re: Jake tries to attack the Crow, and just gets covered in bird shit

Post by boredbird » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:45 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:35 pm
Ranting on this forum will do very little
Yes it's a waste of time and it's clogging up at least four subforums when just one good post would suffice.