AndyTheGrump, a classic example of why Wikipediocracy in BEAST MODE, lacks all credibility

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: AndyTheGrump, a classic example of why Wikipediocracy in BEAST MODE, lacks all credibility

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:27 pm

She's a lesbinum as far as I can tell. Has (had) all the gay icons on her Twitter bio, and has expressed her love for a woman on her Wikipedia user page.

I'm not the sort of person who delves into women's personal lives beyond that, such things are best left to the experts - Vigilant and Tarantino of Wikipedocracy. Love digging through women's knicker drawers in the alleged name of Wikipedia criticism, those two.

Not my bag, being a creep. I'm only even mentioning her likely sexuallity for the hilarity of people like Andy and Giraffe Stapler and presumably everyone else at Wikipediocracy having to ask themselves what they look like when they reacted to my investigations of Wade as if there was a sexual or even personal motive on my part.

I will remind them, thanks to expose by the Daily Mail of Smiley/Hillbillyholiday, we already know that they're the forum that is attractive to people with sexual deviancy in their makeup (drawer). There's a reason they revel in looking at pictures of Fae, mocking and insulting him, and it sure as shit 'ain't fair use criticism. More closets in that place than a furniture store.

Wade being a likely lesbinum leaves them with nothing to say and nowhere to go regarding my supposed motives re. my attempts to highlight what she is.

Unless, of course, they want to double down on the incel claim.

On learning she is a lesbinum and thus lost to all men forever, especially me, as an incel, I would of course be OUTRAGED, and want to do her harm. Such things are apparently classed as terrorism these days.

Is that the theory guys?

Should I be afraid that a bunch of CTSFOs are about to bust down my door and render me to Gitmo?

:deadbanana:

:lol:

Not more likely I'm just pissed off that she gets away with claiming she's something she's not (a competent Wikipedia editor), gets away with playing the women card to obscure that fact (some feminist!), gets away with claiming she's doing public good (debatable at best, and definitely not for certain victims of her incompetence), and that she's being protected at the highest levels of Wikipedia simply because it suits them (she's great PR, especially while people ignorant of the facts or how to properly assess these things, genuinely believe she is competent and doing good work to address Wikipedia's sexism problem).

See how they make themselves look like fools?

THE VERY PEOPLE WHOSE ROLE IT IS TO ALLEGEDLY DEMYSTIFY WIKIPEDIA FOR THE MASSES AND EXPOSE THEIR DARK CORNERS AND DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS.

The masses think Jess Wade is a hero. She has a medal.

If you're not angry about that, then you're probably not a credible Wikipedia critic. And so nobody is going to listen to you when you try to tell them the truth about Jimmy Wales. Because, y'know, he's seen as a hero too.

And they'll certainly give absolutely no fucks about some future blog post about the scandal that is SecretName101. Just another of your many recent failures to break through.

Fools. Proven.

The proof is in their silence since. Not said one word about me supposedly being an incel or a creep since I took their foolishness to its logical conclusion. Because we can all see how they sharp shut their cake holes once I showed how stupid they had been. It's called rope a dope, you dopey bastards.

You can't hide what you are. Silence isn't your friend, not once you've opened your mouth and laid your cards on the table. And you know me, open your mouth in my direction and talk ignorant shit about me or my alleged socks, I'll put my foot in it for you.

Jake asked at the time if I had a grand plan when I made that incursion to raise the flag on Wikipediocracy about the Jess Wade problem.

Ta da! Payoff. :lol:

Like I would ever go to you twats looking for serious minds and competent critics. I came that day to see how deep the rot goes. How far you truly have sold out.

You know me. Dig dig dig. Peck peck peck.

I'm a horrible bastard that way.

Not that I wouldn't have been overjoyed had you seen the light and decided that on the evidence, yes, you had better do to Wade what you have just done to SecretName101. But I self-wagered about a 1% chance of that happening.

I am a serious critic, so I take shit very personally when it comes to claims of whether I do or don't have what it takes to be an Andreas, should I ever see the benefit in emerging from the Darkness. He's doing all right. Might even take up the Jess Wade story, since unlike Wikipediocracy, there doesn't appear to anywhere he is unwilling to go.

Wouldn't that be an embarrassment for you, Jake? Jess Wade exposed in the Signpost by Andreas and Smallbones. Wikipedocracy left holding their dicks despite having had all the evidence and all the heads up anyone would have needed, unable to even begin to explain how that happened in a way that makes them look relevant, but in a blind panic, because we here at your institutional memory, we fucking know how it happened and know what it says about your claims to be Wikipedia critics.

Have some fucking questions to answer then, wouldn't you? If you even had a forum left. Be banning people left right and centre no doubt.

You can't change what you are. Gone too far now. Sold out.

The truth is known. Your truth.

These people. I keep telling them, don't let your own lack of brains stop you from sitting down and having a think before you come at me, is this guy really as thick as I think he is? Am I about to leave my ribs unprotected while I flail around with weak jabs?

Pow.

Ouch.

Tears.

And this is me on tick over, idling, bored if I'm honest.

Too. Fucking. Easy.

This is your fault Jake. They take their cues from you, their fearless (clueless) leader.

This is the level you dragged Wikipediocracy down to, in your desire to be more closely associated with the very people you're supposed to be criticising, as if there was a greater threat to society from the WMF, not scum like Beeblebrox.

I've long suspected you throw them in my path just to save yourself a beating or three. So kudos for that. You know what I am and what I'll do to some dumb bastard who thinks I don't have the ammunition to fire back on what are some pretty disgusting allegations.

The bad news for you is, regarding your chosen path, is that even in a case like this, counterintuitively, the lion's share of efforts to protect Wade and hide what she truly is, is coming from those scum volunteers. They couldn't keep her out, so they both embraced but nullified her. And as they do, you do. So you are an Uncle Tom.

What little is beign done by the WMF to protect her from me, I'll happily give a free pass to, because 'corporation acting out of its own self interest' isn't fucking news. And no thanks to Vigilant, we now know they're not even doing anything illegal. 'Private club expels member who dislikes other member'? Not news.

'High ranking Wikipeda volunteers lie and cheat and misuse powerful tools to protect someone they should have detected and corrected long ago if their published internal rules really meant anything', is news, precisely because Jess Wade herself, is news.

She's the perfect means to break Wikipedia's carefully crafted image of recent years in a very bad way. Her delusional arrogance alone, is awesome. She'd never survive an interview with a clued up and hostile journalist.

Cut through issues, real world media interest, serious immorality.

Potential gold mine here, for any serious critic.

Not sure why you never realised that, given your history. But you have become pretty fucking dumb in recent years.

They're not your friends, the Wikipedians protecting Wade, you dumb bastard. They see you as a useful idiot.

They probably have a good laugh about it.

Can't say I blame them.

--> :lol: <--

:oops:

rog
Sucks Fan

Re: AndyTheGrump, a classic example of why Wikipediocracy in BEAST MODE, lacks all credibility

Post by rog » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:02 pm

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:27 pm
me, as an incel, I would of course be OUTRAGED
You do an uncannily accurate impression of an outraged incel, to be fair.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:08 pm

rog wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:02 pm
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:27 pm
me, as an incel, I would of course be OUTRAGED
You do an uncannily accurate impression of an outraged incel, to be fair.
"Uncannily accurate"?

What kind of wierdo knows incels to that degree?

Fucked yourself there rog.

Try less hard next time.

:roll: :oops: :) :lol:

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:25 pm

lol

thread locked

lol