The sell out forum is playing chequers, while their enemies play chess

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

The sell out forum is playing chequers, while their enemies play chess

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:43 pm

I have yet again been accused by the super sleuths of Wikipediocracy of being an invading marauder ruining the peace and harmony of Wikipedia.

The latest sock, the wise and handsome Emperor Morgan, had a few issues with Wikipedia it seems, and set straight to work, lighting them up.

1. The way Wikipedia editors spoke about the disappearance of Cleo Smith is disgusting

2. They way Wikipedia is seeking to hide their obvious intent to harm Richard Desmond for typically left wing morally bankrupt reasons, is clear and obvious

2. The way Wikipedia continues to ignore what Philip Cross is, is corrupt.

Not to tell them their chosen hobbies, but this all seems like stuff that bona fide Wikipedia critics hanging out in the world's preeminent Wikipedia investigation forum would want to expose, not bury.

For as we might expect, after what appears to be yet another illegal use of the CheckUser tool, Emperor Morgan has been tagged and bagged, their posts removed from view.

A great outcome for Wikipedia. A not so great outcome for the victims of Wikipedia.

But hey, anything that further proves Jake is taking the golden coin, is fine by me.

:lol:

You feeling all right Jake?

Am I still making you look good?

:oops:

An unexpected added bonus, was the sight of HighInBC doing what I had perhaps thought are long deprecated aspects of Jack booted Nazi thuggery masquerading as good self governance. Interrogation, acting as judge and jury, acting as if the word of your brother officer is unquestionable, and finally gagging your victim so others can't hear what you have done. And the taunting. Oh, the taunting. Sick puppy.

Yes, all the ingredients of true and proper corruption, unassailable power. I thought Wikipedia had moved passed this. I thought they had for some time now, appreciated the benefits to the community of its trusted actors being seen to actually be checking each other's work and holding each other to account, even if they feel like it's just boring paperwork. So tedious I guess, when you have all the power and your targets have none.

After all, Wikipedia is not a bureaucracy. It's not a great many things. One of the many activities of King Brian appears to be to educate the Wikishits and their victims alike, as to their true reality. That if it is convenient, such as to save the cult being embarrassed or shamed into doing the right thing, well, shit, you can be banned from Wikipedia for any reason, including no reason at all.

That's legit their official stance. Some serious suits came up with that half forgotten aspect of the Terms (used to be common knowledge back when I was coming up as a novice critic, but the 'hood ain't what it used to be, post gentrification).

And fuck me don't you feel like a stupid bastard if this is the first time you've heard about this formerly theoretical but now bona fide legal precedent that underpins the cult? Don't feel bad.

Naturally, Wikipediocracy don't shout about it because, well, they were rather rooting for the wrong side on that one. Something about the crimes of the one outweighing the needs of the many, or some daft shit that you'd only find in a really crap made for TV movie.

:oops:

Ssshhh! I think they think they got away with it!

:lol:

Fun times Jake. :ugeek:

I mean, shit, who are we to say HighInBC isn't a sock of Zzzuzz? Nobody knew Eostrix was a sock of Icewhiz, and fuck me if the CheckUsers are quite adamant they want no part of making that case. I wonder why. Not.

Have we not learnt that CheckUser is rather a silly thing? That it catches only those those want to be caught, and there is likely HTD paydirt in being caught in a certain way.

Gotta build a case after all. Why have one case of a cop shooting a black man in cold blood, when you can present fifty? And then point to who is really pulling the trigger and why.

We can leave the collection of necessary materials the cult considers confidential, to Eostrix II. All be it, that is probably more correctly written as Eostrix -1: The Before Times.

The Fun Times.

Shit, who but a bunch of quisling bastards would ever be so daft as to let outsiders think even for a second, that they were all about the hunt for owls and their fanciers? To be clear, I'm asking why Wikipediocracy of all people, would be seen to be helping hunt down Eostrix.

I kid of course, Smiley has already said, and so convincingly of course, it's not for any moral reason, which perhaps might have made sense, if you seriously believe the claims of Wikipedia editors regarding their enemies.

It's because he finds it fun, and he doesn't even care if he is right or not.

Uh huh. :?

Wikipediocracy brand Fun Fun Fun, eh Jake?

Correct the record, and fast, that's what I would do. But that's just me. Careful about who has justifiable cause to doubt my loyalties or core beliefs. Who knows. One of these days I might really need someone to really believe I am a serious critic.

A litigious billionaire, perhaps. I'd be a fool to throw that away just because I was desperate for Beeblebrox to know that I too find certain things "gross" in some desperate bid to make friends on the internet. Not that I do, me being all about inclusivity, as anyone can see. You can't fake brand values, people.

Some try. They fail. We point. We laugh. We amuse ourselves with their absurd counter attacks. Which reminds me, I'll have to wrap this up now, I have a meeting with my incel buddies tonight, and I must prepare my slides!

:lol: :roll:

Fun times, Jake. :oops:

But hey, this is me, forgetting thet I'm talking to Jake's crew. What would they be interested in the finer arts of how a brave and noble warrior might go about catching Wikipedia functionaries not just doing illegal shit, but doing it in a way that appears systemic and institutional?

Of course, I totally understand, in their position, they would hardly want people to know that such things are only possible with the help of corrupt individuals like Beeblebrox, who stand aside and either tacitly endorse or otherwise don't check the activities people like Zzzuzz or TNT as they go about sniffing people's private areas and falsifying the justifications in official, court obtainable logs.

People would ask questions. Questions like, why the fuck are the alleged enemies of Wikipedia cosying up to the very people whose rank immorality is what sustains and protects Wikipedia from all threats, foreign and domestic?

What you trying to pull, they would say.

Got an answer yet Jake? :lol:

Feeling good yet, Jake? :oops:

1/3
Last edited by Jake Is A Sellout on Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: The sell out forum is playing chequers, while their enemies play chess

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:44 pm

2/3

Lest we forget of course, Beeblebrox is immune, as he so nicely told his best friends at Wikipediocracy during one of their cosy fireside chats, presumably while they waited for their shared super computer to crack the all be it code.

The Arbitration Committee don't go after people, they only act on reports, he told his rather gullible friends at Wikipediocracy, who for reasons that must make sense to them, swallowed that wikijizz right nice. :oops:

And yet, fuck me if somewhere in my memory banks if I don't recall Brian K Horton socks making multiple clear and obvious complaints, the eyes dotted, the tees crossed, his concerns clear and obvious to anyone truly wanting Wikipedia to be seen to be above board and do the right thing.

Seen to be upholding all of Wikipedia's core values, as well their legal obligations. The Beeblebrox's of their universe. Allegedly. Democratically elected, remember, all signed and official, so hardly a rogue actor.

Those complaints were all dealt with the way a self protecting and highly corrupt cult deals with such things, unsurprisingly. A cult is what a cult does.

Lest we forget, don't be the sort of daft bastard who seriously buys into this idea Wikipedia can justifiably require you to reveal your identity before they will do what they have told the world (and the state of California) they will and must do.

No email addresses are required. No private correspondence necessary where there is no justifiable need for privacy. Transparency and accountability.

Beeblebrox and his peers escape accountability because they can. And he feels comfortable around Wikipediocracy, because they are one and the same in this view of the world. Scum recognises itself. Bands together, protects their own.

Tribal shit. Evolutionary shit.

:deadbanana:

It scares them to be around more evolved people. Higher minded people.

People for whom memory and reason are not mere food finding aids.

Look how terrified they are of little old me, with my facts and shit! 8-)

Dance monkeys dance! :lol:

If you doubt me, then know this. That stuff about requiring email appeals etc, a common tactic of secrecy and suppression in the cult, that was, after much prodding, confirmed in writing, at the request of one of Brian's alleged socks, by one of the few volunteers in Wikipedia who ranks higher higher Beeblebrox, and has a far more quasi official role, while still duly insulated from corporate liability.

The lawyers await, with much interest, the result of the appeal of BarryBogside's case. Or as it shall be known, Exhibit Five.

The shit eating monkeys of Wikipediocracy don't even dare do such things. Can't even conceive of the value to society. And far too afraid of what Beeblebrox will do if he saw them betraying the tribe in such a brazen manner.

And now maybe Jake might be finally realising he picked the wrong guy to fuck with.

Picked the wrong team.

Picked the wrong life entirely.

Or am I still making you look good, dude?

:lol: :oops: :ugeek:

You know, dear reader. You're a master of incursions into Wikipedia to learn the truth. And if you aren't, what the fuck are you doing reading this forum? Piss off to the kiddies table, Jake is serving jello this week! Gather round while you listen to stories from Smiley as he pretends he has a moral backbone. Stick a tap in his spine, if you're wanting custard!

The Mail sends their regards to his dear and (hopefully by now departed) mother. Or grandmother. I forget what the lying bastard said at the time as he tried to evade the scrutiny that underpins a real democracy with a serious free press and a serious public interest mandate. Still, it was worth it. We can't have Wikipedia telling people the truth about the Marek Kukulas of this word. Kids might be safe.

Isn't that right, Jake?

Gotta stuck with your team, through the embarrassing times and the downright HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE WON'T EVEN SAY THAT'S WRONG HE'S SO AFRAID OF UPSETTING BEEBLEBROX WHAT AN EVIL MONSTER times.

The fun times. :lol:

Jimmy Wales will know. That publicly promised financial assistance for one of Wikipedia's finest soldiers will be just around the corner, I bet!

Oh Jake. :oops:

Oh what a heart warming joy it must be to stand with such people.

What fun. :lol:

I can see why they do it. Jess Wade got a medal, after all. And who doesn't love knowing that you get a medal for being the bottom of the class? An unapologetic violator of what are some pretty fucking clear and pretty fucking sensible editing rules. A minimum standard. Minimum!

Wikipediocracy disagrees, but fuck me if they haven't reached the stage where they'll say fucking ANYTHING, no matter how absurd, just to try and annoy me.

Do I look annoyed? :?:

Or do I look like someone enjoying the experience of putting his enemies to the sword?

You were told. I am quite the horrible bastard, all be it in a very moral way. Old Testamenty. Don't know why you're shocked or surprised. Don't know why you fight so, and gleefully at the time, displaying same naivety of all things evil as the average wikishit, when all you can do now is reap what you did sow.

:shrug:

To wit, it can be no coincidence that these rules resulted from a Wikipedia scandal that, once upon at time, before Jake took over and changed the agenda to better suit his own fragile ego and bankrupt politics, Wikipediocracy and its predecessors were all over, landing blow after blow. True moral character. Knowing right from wrong, and being unafraid who knows it.

Who knows, maybe even he was there, in the trenches. Must have got tired of the fight if he was.

All about the fun now, eh, Jakey boy?

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun. :D

And it's fair, in a way, because don't we all secretly love it when Wikipedia editors come back at us with one their most favourite lines? How they're all just having fun, that it's just a hobby. No harm, no foul. No kids harmed in the making of this film.

Well, not many. What's a preteen crying up in her room with her parents oblivious to the real cause of her distress? No, not Marek that time. But Wikipediocracy were, as I recall, just as uninterested in fighting for the interests of the child or the parents, over the needs of their Wikipedia friends, indeed of themselves, back then too.

Hey, maybe Wikipedia could do with a report this user button? Something a concerned parent with absolute no prior knowledge of Wikipedia could make use of to protect their child's emotional and indeed physical well being?

Just one of Brian's many alleged beefs with Wikipedia, as anyone would know if they cared to look for reasons other than helping in Teh Glorious Hunt. Can't think when Wikipediocracy stopped agreeing that was a sensible reform. Right about the time Jake rose to power and started considering Beeblebrox to be part of the Royal "we", I am guessing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Jake.

Was it perhaps earlier? Perhaps when you were trying to pretend you were all about the sexism issue? How is that sub forum going, in my absence? Seen any action recently? Got other things on their minds, your bros?

Don't want to be unfair and just make shit up because it suits. Bad for the brand. ;)

2/3
Last edited by Jake Is A Sellout on Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:45 pm

3/3

It all fits. If ever there was a band of brothers spawned from the EVERYONE GETS A MEDAL generation, it's these talentless immoral selfish pricks.

Apologies to Jake for that though. I know he's not that young, but if you're old enough to be their teacher and you still let your pupils live in a land of make believe and unicorns and playground nastiness because you're just that fond of being loved by simple minds, well, fuck me if you don't deserve a bit of a reality check now and again.

All in good fun though eh Jake. ;)

We are having FUN! 8-)

Has everyone got their party hats on? We're coming to the best part! :mrgreen:

The Emperor has been caught with no pants on. And not in a Marek likes his Wikipedia / Guardian documented career type way. Funny how the Guardian just stopped writing about the man when it was convenient. Funny how Wikipedia and the Guardian and Wikipediocracy's interests all keep mysteriously aligning, eh?

You'd think serious people would know better than to jump in so readily with such an obviously politically motivated crowd. Wikipediocracy are not serious people.

Silencing the opinions of the UKs most popular and most right wing newspaper when it comes to the encyclopedia we will apparently be using to educate our kids and take our Covid medicine, is apparently no big thing to these wankers.

And why would it be? The Berkman Klein centre copying from Wikipedia in their damning reports on the right is one thing, but that this shit likely came straight from the imaginative Google using dumb prick hand of some of the very people on Wikipediocracy, is quite another.

You don't get to wear the zebra Jersey, if you're kicking the ball too.

You get eaten by lions. In a very Merciless way.

You utter Mings.

Good Times. Fun Times. Old Times. :lol:

Crack the code yet, Hillbillyholiday? I'm trying to make them easy for you, numbnutz. You backwoods bastards being well renowned for your limited intellect (was that your folks I saw in Wrong Turn on Netflix? I was totally picturing you in that RV, and naturally, the presence of a frightened little girl suffering for the evils of her so called protectors fit so well).

I bet you even got a kick out out the fact they used the name Foundation! I guess someone had already taken Community! :lol:

But hey, we must take Wikipediocracy at their word. Politics has absolutely nothing to do with how they interact with Wikipedia. Absolutely none. There is absolutely, positively, a whole other set of reasons why they don't show any interest in the things that are quite easy for knowledgeable critics to say about people like Ritchie333. Feeling as open as they do to tie their Wikipedia activities as allegedly neutral officers of the wikilaw, to their personal beliefs.

Ah well. I guess now the world is safe, and people can rest easy in their beds, secure in the knowledge that these fine upstanding citizens of impeccable morals and outstanding pedigree, have yet again protected Wikipedia from threats foreign and domestic once more.

Out here in the real world, thanks to heroes like Captain Morgan, the people with the typewriters and the wire feeds, and the people with the guns and the knives, they can see fine well that Wikipedia doesn't seem remotely interested in the fact this "Philip Cross" avatar is displaying absolutely none of the desirable characteristics of a Wikipedia editor, and is playing the system like a fiddle.

And they know how and why he gets away with it, and they know who has long ago forgotten that they swore an oath to criticise Wikipedia as a fearless and independent entity, rather than host and even solicit people as members whose whole entire existence seems to be to find ever more ludicrous ways to defend the indefensible and excuse the inexcusable.

Philip Cross is not, never had been, and never will be on current evidence, remotely interested in being a Wikipedia editor in all the ways that is described on paper. He is not neutral, he is not honest, he is not contrite or reflective, and he sure as shit isn't editing Wikipedia as a hobby.

He got caught, red handed, trying to smear someone well outside his topic ban area, and still Wikipedia won't ask themselves the very obvious question. If he were smearing people from the ranks of The Guardian readership, would anyone have ever even heard of him?

He'd have been banned in a week. Guaranteed.

The want him around, they need him around. They can't fight the natural enemies of the moderate left (their fringe nutbag elements) without his help, or so they believe. George Galloway takes votes from moderate left wing Labour politicians, for his uncanny knack of exposing their dirty little secrets, like their rabid antisemitism. Moderate Labour politicians are proven to be the only means of ensuring the UK doesn't further slide into what Trump must have surely thought his Presidency would have looked like in his second term.

As ever, I will neither confirm or deny this is Morgan fella is me. I am content to sit back and laugh at the fact they seem to think these Brian K Horton socks aren't meant to be caught.

I am especially content to laugh at moronic posts like this.....
Crow has attempted to jump in as Emperor Morgan (T-C-L) but was blocked less than four hours after their first post.
.....seen being posted in their natural home, Wikipediocracy, that widely known forum whose stated purposes is aiding and abetting Wikipedia in the tracking down and eliminating all threats to the cult and their widely known sociopolitical agenda.

Haven't I said it enough times already? Am I not saying it right?

Speekie Di Eeeenglisssh? :lol:

Only a certifiable moron would think Brian K Horton socks are trying to stay under the radar. They are meant to be caught, and if I had to bet, they are meant to be caught in a manner that proves Wikipedia CheckUsers are conducting illegal checks and falsifying log entries.

As well as, y'know, proving Wikipedia editors are scum. Child endangering agenda pushing selfish little weasels. From the rank and file who quickly learn what they are and are not allowed to see, hear or say about the cold dry act of applying policy to reality, to the higher echelons, who make it so.

A cult is as a cult does.

Hemenchuia, you are at the very, very, bottom. I cannot even begin to muster the enthusiasm to even entertain the idea it is worth my time or energy mentioning your name anymore than this quite necessary reminder of your true status. You don't matter to these people, other than their gratitude that you really are that thick to do their work for them, and yet you have even less to gain from it. Unless I missed something and you too have an Admin sock, like everyone else on there I am guessing, certainly now we are into the era of desperation and walk through RfAs.

A mere 48 hours invested, to get the necessary power up to truly make the game interesting? Almost worth it, right? You must have been tempted, an eager beaver like you. :roll:

Lest they forget, and I am speaking about all the dumb footsoldiers, not just H, there is at least one documented case of an entirely innocent user being blocked as a sock of Brian, and all the publicly available documentation claimed that was one of these super speshul, super trustworthy {check-user} blocks.

Others are blocked on the infamous duck test, because, well, who cares right? Why waste time verifying with technical means what you're claiming is obvious (hint; when the technical evidence has been fudged from the get go, to fit your preconceived notions, it gets harder and harder to make all the pieces fit and make people believe everything in the back room is all shiny and correct, doesn't it?).

You filthy monkeys have been bashing stuff with your spanners since day one.

All the funnier to those of us with fucking degrees in spanners!

AndyTheGrump, don't you feel left out now, you wouldn't know a $ from a * if it hit you on your dumb head bastard. Let it go. I was trying to be cruel, sure, taking advantage of your limited abilities, but you did ask for it, and we do share a surprising amount of common ground. I'm sure if you were brave enough to realise Jake's skirts are as protective as, well, skirts, to touch upon Tarantino's area of interest no doubt, you'd see the light.

Lest they forget, these daft spanner monkeys who are sure to fail thier final exam in the fullness of time, there is a Global Ban placed in the name of AttackTheMoonNow, even though in the dossier used to achieve that, there is a documented case of a Wikipedia Administrator by the name of Newslinger, who had a personal reason to shut one of these socks up (because they caught Newslinger bang to rights gaslighting the fuck out of the entire Wikipedia community for political ends), claiming, without a shred of proof or any documentation at all, that there is an unbroken chain of CheckUser certified blocks here.

You can't just chuck these terms and their curly brackets around willy nilly. If you're caught not knowing your CheckUser block from your DUCKY WUCKIES, or worse, you're caught exploiting the naivety of sweet little souls like H to achieve what you know would otherwise be out of your hairy little mitts, people are gonna smell a rat.

People are gonna start disappearing. Just this guy, or that guy. You may not even notice it, or even realise how it all fits together, busy as you are, fixing one leak, then another, then another. Easier to just build the ship right, eh, you useless fucking bastards.

And time and again, Wikipediocracy are right there, feeding their best pals who knows what. Cheese I guess.

Fun times, Jake. ;)

I know this case, because it is my business to know.

Serious critic is what serious critic does, or observes, or is constructively ambiguous about what he does or observes.

Sitting there with your thumbs up your asses looking like and acting like Wikipedia's useful idiots, in all likelihood because that's what you are and have always been, that we leave to you.

The game is Chess, fools.

It's fun! 8-)

See how Jake is laughing! Those are happy tears. :lol:

HTD.

:flamingbanana:

Let purity be your guide, let evil be your muse.

Until next time, children.

You be safe now.

:twisted:

This has been as message of, well, you know. ;)

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:17 pm

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:40 am

rog wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:17 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkwBpNlHP70
:D :shrug: