They made Smiley/Hillbillyholiday a moderator! And other hilarious fanmail.

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Re: They made Smiley/Hillbillyholiday a moderator! And other hilarious fanmail.

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:48 pm

rog wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:15 pm
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:50 am
His first week at work is going well.
lol

Would you like me to unblock you so you can join in all the fun?
You wish you had the power.

You're there to mop the floor of sewage (which again reminds us why you were such an odd choice!).

The handling of existential threats, they reserve for themselves.

Even your trainer Tarantino had to undo a hastily placed block of my account when he unwisely tried to exercise his limited powers over me.

They know I don't take kindly to being mistreated. Take that shit personal, as all right minded humans should. They wouldn't be so daft as to leave a threat like me in your fumbling hands.

Know your place, Cockram!

Be a good little servant, and I'm sure there'll a Christmas bonus bonus it for you.

One smack around the head instead of two.

:lol:

I kid. I know the bonus structure there.

Good work gets you a sniff of what's in Tarantino's shoeboxes. Mmmm!

On a complete unrelated topic, how goes the efforts to attract and retain women editors? And see them promoted to positions of high office. About as successful as Wikipedia, AMIRIGHT?

:oops:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:50 pm

Moral_Hazard wrote:NYB seems to have behaved honorably in all cases and has actively tried to argue against some of the worst ArbCom decisions, and so he deserves some respect.

For Wikipediocracy's own good, we should be seen as treating him with respect and fairness.

The site functions better with active participation of NYB, WTT, Beebs, Guerrillero, GW, & Co., which has been jeopardized by the banning and threats (which seem to be jests).

The irony being, NewYorkBrad is a perfect example of a Wikipedia Big Beast being allowed to swan in and out of Wikipediocracy, answering what questions he finds convenient and beneficial, and ignoring those he perhaps quite rightly sees as question he can't answer without harming himself or damaging the reputation of the project he holds dear (and gave him a very nice biography as a reward for his service).

And to be clear, this isn't a case of him giving polite declinations or simply not seeing the question, this is him deliberately ignoring questions he knows have been directly asked of him in threads he is reading and has replied to others in.

In other words, if you're gonna speak up for someone, you dickhead, you better know who you're advocating for.

And as a reminder to Jake, this is why being a sell out is bad business for your forum.

It makes you look like a prick, it makes your most valued members look like pricks, it makes your forum look like Wikipedia, and it makes me look like a goddamm fucking genius for spotting exactly what you are and exactly what you do (and more importantly, don't do), and taking time out of my day to remind everyone that you suck, and more importantly, why.
jf1970 wrote:Who exists to shine the light of scrutiny into the dark crevices of Wikipediocracy and its related projects; to examine the corruption there, along with its structural flaws; and to inoculate the unsuspecting public against the torrent of misinformation, defamation, and general nonsense that issues forth from one of the world’s least frequently visited websites, the “forum that banned Wikipedians can still edit"?
You're welcome.

8-)

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
dipshit wrote:I am a returning editor who, if identified, would be at serious risk of harm
You are welcome to identify yourself, if you are not Darkness Shines, using WP:UTRS. --Yamla (talk) 23:08, 15 November 2021 (UTC)
Reminds me of the time I got banned from Wikipediocracy for doing things like pointing out Wikipedia Administrator Dennis Brown had deliberately shut down an inquiring journalist's avenues of appeal to only UTRS, in a transparent attempt to get some kind of leverage over someone who looked like they were going to write a story about corruption on Wikipedia.

A cult is what a cult does. Protecting themselves has greater priority than anything else, up to and including personal privacy and even personal safety.

And post relaunch Wikipediocracy, more often than not, for reasons they've never really explained (so it must be dodgy as fuck) want to side with the Dennis Browns of this world.

Sad that you had to realise it this way.

Don't you just love karma though?

Eat it, Smiley.

Nom nom nom. :lol:

Your job as a Wikipediocracy moderator is to screw over people like you.

Bet you didn't see that coming. :?

Bet that wasn't part of the masterplan.

Bet you didn't take the job to smash the system either.

Or have this kind of fun (the kind of fun where you're the butt of the joke).

Should listen to crazy old me a bit more, you might fucking learn something about who the good guys are and who are the enemy. Or indeed, just how to have the sort of fun where you don't actually end the day crying into your pillow.

Protect the innocent, punish the guilty.

But always, always, be correct. :ugeek:

This is how to be a serious critic. And have fun with it. :D

If you like that sort of thing. Which I really, really, do.

Ya useless fucking prick.

:cry:

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:31 am

He's at it again....

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... =6&t=12266

If this is his way of proving he's no sell out, I'm taking credit. :D

If this is Jake's way of proving he's no sell out, while naturally having the option of throwing Hillbillyholiday under the bus if it all goes south, I'm taking credit. :D

If Hillbillyholiday has just had enough and is soon to be a Section 8, I'm taking credit. :D

If this is Jake's patented petty small minded decision making blowing up in his face, I'm taking credit. :D

I am actually struggling to find ways where I don't get to take credit for this bucket of awesome.

:mrgreen:

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:39 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:31 am

I am actually struggling

I don't get to take credit for this bucket of awesome.

WP:BUCKET

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:40 pm

rog wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:15 pm
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:50 am
His first week at work is going well.
lol

Would you like me to unblock you so you can join in all the fun?
You can, but might regret it.....

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:35 pm

Ok, fuck it.

Mick, I've set up an account for you. Be nice.

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:53 pm

Oop, almost forgot, you'll need the password won't you...

MickMacNee123IsAnIncelTeeHeeHee

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:54 pm

Unsurprisingly, all of Smiley's actually Mod actions thus far, seem to be entirely about furthering what's best for him.

* Locking a thread about me once he had realised he'd come off worse, his efforts to get a rise or land a blow looking ever more desperate and cringey, until his ultimate humiliation, highlighting typos! :lol: :oops:

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 79#p300779

* Splitting a thread to ensure he could call me a racist and not have the truth come out in the ensuing Flight of The Crow.

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 88#p300364

* Blocking NewYorkBrad in some pathetic attempt to show he's not a sellout like his boss. Might have worked, if he hadn't been forced to watch his boss then unblock the Almighty Brad without his permission, claiming the block must have been a joke. How ironic! :lol: Naturally, he didn't say shit to Jake, even though it seems like this block wasn't a joke, so we are forced to conclude Jake won that power play. :oops:

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 18#p299018

Oh Micheal. You are what you are.

A piece of shit.

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:25 pm