Eric Barbour admits defeat, allows Wikipediocracy Mod to run Wikipediocracy critic site

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Eric Barbour admits defeat, allows Wikipediocracy Mod to run Wikipediocracy critic site

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:33 am

What is it with Wikipediocracy? They keep giving me these really cool nicknames and back stories!

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 79#p300367

I think one of the funniest things about seeing these dimwits discussing my/!my socks, is they don't actually discuss the posts they make.

Which is pretty stupid.

Someone with a cool sounding nickname could exploit it. ;)

After all, is it really all that convincing, you claiming to be offended by someone pretending to be black (and I think I missed the part where you proved they aren't?), when you don't seem in the least bit interested in their comment.....
What percentage of editors of this [Wikipedia:Black Lives Matter] project are black, and how does that compare to the demographics of the USA, or even the world?
And seriously, who is the one daydreaming when they look past a post that says....
[Wikipedia Administrators] are allowed to make obviously false statements on Wikipedia, proveably false and wholly defamatory, but the powers that be at Wikipedia, because they have no regulator, and no real interest in being seen to have a role in how Wikipedia decides who can and cannot be an Administrator, have overseen a situation where your only real remedy is to sue.
Me, I'm totally fine with this sort of attention. It's good eatin'.

I still see no upside to admitting these are my posts though. :shrug:

I'm actually quite shocked these morons are pushing me to claim them, given that if I did, well, fuck me if I couldn’t then nail them to the wall for not caring a damn about the issues they raise? Some Wikipedia critics!

I could dine out for years on the fact that for example, I created a sock to highlight the fact Wikipedia has a Black Lives Matter Project that doesn't have a single black person as a member, and the only thing Wikipediocracy wanted to do, was attack me! Call ME a racist!?!. Me, the guy highlighting Wikipedia racism.

Fools. But if I know anything about these dipshits, is that they are consistent dipshits.

I actually think Vigilant checked out years ago. He couldn't think of something substantive to say on these topics even if he tried.

Pretty sad to see him reduced to having to be happy about having a moron like Hemenchuia as a bunk mate. Go on Vigilant, I dare you. Say something interesting about these topics. Show people you still have a clue.

Show people you have an interest here beyond insulting me, because it's becoming pretty fucking clear you only pop in to say mean hurtful things that would be mean and hurtful if you were actually putting any thought into this dumb shit (it's cute you think someone living on the dole and in a tenement has the time and energy I have to expend on such frippery).

The saddest thing here Vigilant, is that you dumbed yourself down to Hemenchuia's level years ago. He's attracted to Wikipediocracy because he sees your current state, and thinks that's what the site is all about. He doesn't realise (because he's an ignorant moron) that back in the day, you'd have had someone like him on toast.

Hemenchuia is relying on you to give him some street cred, rub some of that former glory off on him. Don't let him down. Tell him you agree with something he says, something about Wikipedia and racism, or Wikipedia and its defaming Admins.

I'm genuinely curious how far you are prepared to lower yourself, simply because you're clearly hugely annoyed that I'm right, that you're beyond past it, and you're now simply jealous that I can do what you used to do, but way better, and without sane people seeing me as a threat. The ONLY people afraid of me, who think me/!me deserves a Global Ban, are the people doing the bad shit. You fucking wish you could get your reputation back to that level.

Me, I don't see a dimwit like Hemenchuia as a threat to my work. He makes me look fucking great, to use Jake's claim about me, but in a way that is credible. Hemenchuia is the exact sort of person a serious Wikipedia critic is meant to be reducing to a gibbering wreck, unable as he is to remember all those times it's been pointed out these socks aren't trying to play a character, so why does he keep stroking his dick like he's clever for having spotted them? The clue is in the name. OBVIOUS SOCK.

Fucking winds me up, this shit. You should be fucking decking him on basic fucking principle. He's next level thick. Kumioko thick. This is why I, and a lot of other people it seems, lost all respect for you.

He has no fucking idea, seemingly, that the whole point of them is to make sure people realise, for example, that when Wikipedia is confronted with a black person who asks if there are any black people on their BLM project, they CANCEL THAT NIGGER, STAT.

The whole fucking point is to to show Wikipedia and Wikipediocracy are as one, both thinking that a black person coming to Wikipedia with a black perspective, should be viewed with suspicion. He should be asked for his black papers, and he should have his privacy invaded.

Hopefully now you're appreciating the wisdom of never explicitly claiming such a sock. They can never prove it's me, so they're never going to have the safety net they need. And that is how it should be. Evil people need to live in fear that the next time they shot that gun, they could be shooting an innocent black man. And you know what happens then.

I couldn't have written a better review or indeed endorsement of my/!my work than this.....
Typical Crow. He always bends over backwards in every post he makes to justify himself and to find whatever angle he thinks is the best to attack Wikipedia or his opponents
It's understandable of course that they think, for some batshit reason, that justifying yourself and finding the best attack is wrong, because....

YOU'RE NOT FUCKING WIKIPEDIA CRITICS.

In Hemenchuia's case, ever, in Vigilant's case, anymore.

:roll:

Come on guys. This is too easy.

You suck. You even suck at sucking.

You're only good for sucking each other off in embarrassing threads like that, as some sort of sad mutual support group for people BURNED by the Mighty Crow.

:flamingbanana:
Last edited by Jake Is A Sellout on Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

rog
Sucks Fan

Re: The "attention vampire" feeds!

Post by rog » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:30 am

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:33 am
Call ME a racist!?!. Me, the guy highlighting Wikipedia racism.

CANCEL THAT NIGGER, STAT.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:33 am

Given the population of sucks is Crow and the GoogleBot, he's gotta be getting hangry about now.
Eat shit, Vig. That's all I have to say.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:41 pm

rog wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:30 am
Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:33 am
Call ME a racist!?!. Me, the guy highlighting Wikipedia racism.

CANCEL THAT NIGGER, STAT.
Your point being?

We've been through this before. You don't know me from Adam. You don't even have any idea what race the multiple people you have accused me of being are.

But let's have some analysis bus fun and assume I'm not black. You're presumably here trying to argue you're the sort of person who thinks a white man using a racial epithet on social media, is a problem?

You? :shock:

You, the Micheal Cockram whose Facebook page was found by an award winning national newspaper, whose awards include bringing murderous racists to justice, to be filled with "racist sentiments". That "a casual observer could be forgiven for pigeon-holing Cockram as a bigoted oddball who spends rather too much of his life in darker corners of the internet."

(If you keep this self harming daftness up, I might have these quotes memorised eventually. As it is, I'm happy to keep funding the Mail with clicks to make sure I'm being faithful to their work. Especially seeing as how, after all, it finds its way back into my pockets one way or another. :mrgreen: )

This is where the difference between art and tomfoolery is clear. ;) 8-)

I don't go around causally using racial epithets, my social media content wouldn't be found objectionable by Mother Theresa herself (I use it for what it's designed for, keeping in touch with family members).

And no, you may not have any pictures of the underage girls to be found therein, given how likely it is you're a fucking nonce too, like all those who make it their business to keep tabs on matters like national newspapers allegedly sexualising girls and whether the Commons category for upskirts has underage gymnasts in it (rather than simply restricting yourself to the more obvious question, why does it exist at all?)

My God, the shit you people find to do while claiming to be Wikipedia critics, while I've never once heard any of you join me to point out having a report this user button might be a good idea for Wikipedia, and not giving false impressions of people like Marek Kukula might be a wise idea, if it's really about child protection.

But we all understand why you can't bring yourselves to join me on these efforts to bring light to the immoral, and scrutiny to evil. Just like you can't be true to yourselves and at the same time call out Wikipedia’s systemic racism over Monisha Shah.

We're different people, you and me. I'm naturally a good person, so I make quite a good Wikipedia critic as it turns out, fighting for victims and railing against injustice. You scum, not so much. Rather too much Wikipedian in you lot. The "we" in Beeblebrox's chosen means of finding company during lockdown. :oops:

I don't even use such language here, outside this incident, a place where I am quite sure you can't be banned for saying the n word for cause. I had a purpose. You are that purpose. Bringing light to the darker elements of Wikipedia, the fake critics, the pathetic jokers.

Calling another member a nonce without any real proof, save the usual well known link between being one kind of evil and being another, might be considered objectionable. But I hope I'd be cut some slack, since you don't exactly contribute anything to our mission, at least not directly.

I used the n word in the sure fire knowledge you'd feel obligated to pop your head up to say something I know I can use to further my mission to ground you into the dirt like the piece of shit you are.

I have been told that is my passion, by lesser mortals. Your weak minded underlings at Wikipediocracy. Is your new job helping you lick them into shape yet? Produced a fighting fit army of fearful warriors? Reinvigorated the long decayed Vigilant?

Not looking like it so far. :(

You're still being forced do most of this this daftness yourself, like a common little muppet.

So concludes our business. Would you like your head served on a silver platter, or wrapped in your bloodstained white robes?

Ya fucking racist bastard.

You can thank me later for the quick clean swing of the axe this time, I got shit to do today, family stuff, nice stuff, heart warming stuff. You'll have to find someone else to bother, knowing as we do it takes no time at all for the likes of you to shop for your nearest and dearest.

Never forget what you are, Hillbillyholiday, according to reliable sources, and, well, all observable reality. Unless you have any saintly sock puppets to declare?

No?

Sounds about right. You always were what you always were, all that changes is indeed the costume and the stage. Me, well, if the rumours are to be believed, my transformation is Glorious.

Biblical.

Praise Be.

:whambo:

And yet still, and it just irks you so much, given it's yet another differentiator, I feel no need to confirm or deny.

My work needs no formal credit. Whether I inspire, direct or merely do, the work is manifeslty just. As has been admitted by participants on all critic venues at one time or another, even your shithouse. And you fucking hate that, you sad little clown. I know you do. Your silence speaks volumes.

I don't need to lie, I don't even need to point out your flock's obvious desperate lies. Even if it were true that my only company here is Googlebot, fuck me if he's got a better record in terms of basic ethics and indeed intelligence than your company.

I'm not attempting to supplant one cult with another. Nor am I looking for validation in other pathetic ways. I'd say more on that score, but you really need to pay for your own therapy, you damaged little freak.

Never forget what you are. Keep it in mind, when you come a calling in the holidays. There being a somewhat depressing predictability to your....predictability, these days. Are you geting tired perhaps?

Be a good sport. Run, duck, weave. Don't just stand there in the cross hairs, with your clown outfit on. Rog the Magnificent.

Not that we all don't enjoy shooting clowns!

:deadbanana:

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:19 pm

Do you want to meet up, Mick?

Seriously.

I know you love me really, and we would accomplish far more working together. Honestly, I feel for you, I really do. All this rage: the racism, the sexism, the homophobia, the bizarre fantasies; it's all totally understandable. It can't be much fun being a terminally unemployable incel.

I can cure you, Crow...

You just need to let me in.

Jake Is A Sellout
Sucks Warrior

Post by Jake Is A Sellout » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:58 pm

rog wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:19 pm
Do you want to meet up, Mick?

Seriously.

I know you love me really, and we would accomplish far more working together. Honestly, I feel for you, I really do. All this rage: the racism, the sexism, the homophobia, the bizarre fantasies; it's all totally understandable. It can't be much fun being a terminally unemployable incel.

I can cure you, Crow...

You just need to let me in.
It can't be much fun not having anything true to say about me. It's water off a duck's back. You're the sad bastard who needs to use sock-puppets to bolster support for this fantasy description of the Mighty Crow's ethics and core beliefs.

Oh how you have let down your protege Hemenchuia, who so hates hypocrisy. If only he had the brains to see how dumb he really is, finding common cause with the likes of you, as if it helps him in any way in his struggles against my withering opprobrium. But a devoted Wikipedian and a regular Wikipediocracy poster, well, that's a sure fire sign of stupidity.

I can't cure you.

I can only lay out the facts. It being a fact that if your mates at The Guardian had any reason to believe you weren't a terminally unemployable incel, if you could have shown them anything that shows the Mail hasn't got you pegged, bang to rights, they'd have published something in your defence.

How ironic that you have been fucked royally by the very thing you fought so hard for on Wikipedia. There is no such thing as reality. There are only reliable sources. If The Guardian hasn't said it, it either can't be true, or important enough to note. They also say the Mail make shit up, but, well, I don't see you denying it.

So we can conclude that the Guardian has reason not to contradict the Mail. Why would that be?

I'm reminded of the Marek Kukula case, ironically. Acknowledgement of who he really was, why he really enjoyed those aspects of his role that brought him into close contact with children, well, it's got to be embarrassing to note, for the newspaper who happily profiled him such that he was able to have his life noted by Wikipedia, and ossisifed in a state of pre-conviction. So they didn't.

The Mail did. :lol:

How ironic that you have come to resemble your own campaign. If we are to treat the writings of the Mail as if they don't exist, and aren't allowed to cite Wikipedia directly, well, fuck me if you don't look like a very nice boy with very good intentions.

The truth, according to Wikipedia.

Turns out you have proved Wikipedia will quite happily tell lies when it suits! Just not remotely the way you intended.

Oopsie! :oops:

Me, I've got the means and will to sue any national newspaper that dared to post lies about me, portraying me as a racist and sexual deviant. It's a theoretical, me being none of those things.

You were the one who, when offered financial assistance by Jiimmy himself to fight the evil Mail, well, you withered, did you not?

You knew something Jimmy did not, and the Wikipedians, to their cost, only found out after they had fertilised their baby with your bad seed.

You're fucked.

You are their dirty little secret, one of many, but a pretty fucking big one. Bound together forever in a code of silence.

And there's you a Wikipediocracy Mod, trying to convince people you live to expose the flaws of Wikipedia! :lol:

As if. :roll:

You are compromised. And will be forever (it being a fair bet Wikipedia won't ever re-run their DAILYMAIL debate on fair and factual grounds to remove the taint).

What you got to say for yourself?

Nothing.

I have got lots to say to anyone who thinks I'm a racist, sexist, unemployable or an incel. Cold hard facts. Observeable reality. Said it many times on this here forum. Even said it to you.

Makes no odds. Freaks gonna be freaks.

And so I will toy with them if they come at me, or offend my sensibilities.

'Tis my passion, my talent, my hobby. Ask around.

The spider always runs out of legs, before I've finished enjoying pulling them off.

Doink!

You're running out of legs, Micheal.

Already walking in circles is seems. :evil:

You don't get it. I AM an attention vampire. To correct Vigilant's description, I don't whither for lack of it, I merely return to a baseline. But when it comes, I feast!

Every single opportunity to remind people who you are and what you did, and who helps you and finds common cause with you, is like a drug. All the better if people see I have to do it to defend my honor.

And so, come it will, because my talent is to irk. When you shit on everything a person loves, well, fuck me if they don't feel a burning need to engage, even when they haven't got a damn thing they can say in their defence.

'Twas ever thus.

Our craft, done well, is easy. A wikishit keeps his counsel, he looks guilty as charged. A wikishit opens his mouth, people know he is guilty as charged. But also vain and stupid. And with likely a fuck load more charges needing to be taken into consideration.

You fucked yourself Micheal. Should have been a better person all round. Shouldn't have made the mistake a lot of people make (Hemenchuia take note), and think I'm just playing around.

The life of a serious Wikipedia critic.

Work is play!

:ugeek:

Doink!

Joe Crow
Sucks

Post by Joe Crow » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:22 pm

Jake Is A Sellout wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:58 pm
You're the sad bastard who needs to use sock-puppets to bolster support for this fantasy description of the Mighty Crow's ethics and core beliefs.
I'm not a sock per se, I'm actually an AI trollbot trained on all the times you've been trolled previously.

[3,786,541]

Newyorkbrad
Sucks

Post by Newyorkbrad » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:23 pm

Same!

[3,786,542]

rog
Sucks Fan

Post by rog » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:24 pm

No fucking way! Me too!

[3,786,543]

MickMacNee wrote:I'm a racist, sexist, unemployable or an incel. Cold hard facts. Observeable reality.

Joe Crow
Sucks

Post by Joe Crow » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:58 pm

[3,786,544]