Giraffe Stapler rushes to defend Jess Wade

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Re: Giraffe Stapler rushes to defend Jess Wade

Post by Ognistysztorm » Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:37 pm

ChaosMeRee wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:46 pm
Ognistysztorm wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:51 am
So the simplest way to take down Jess Wade and Wikipedia is to send emails to David Guttridge and then an academic conduct panel?
Yes.

A concerned citizen need only send the following to Guttridge....
<shortened>
There's still the placeholders such as [image], [blog post], [date1] and [date2]. I might be interested in getting the full links and become the "hero", but I think that Bbb23sucks is a better candidate.
Last edited by ericbarbour on Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChaosMeRee
Sucker

Post by ChaosMeRee » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:17 pm

Ognistysztorm wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:37 pm
There's still the placeholders such as [image], [blog post], [date1] and [date2]. I might be interested in getting the full links and become the "hero", but I think that Bbb23sucks is a better candidate.
Image and blog post are here....

https://diff.wikimedia.org/2018/07/13/jess-wade/

Date 1: 12th December 2017
Date 2: 13th July 2018

(I'm absolutely loving the fact an actual professional photographer might be about to lose an hour of his working day and start the ball rolling on Jess Wade being exposed and defrocked, purely because Jess Wade superfan Giraffe Stapler couldn't resist adding another layer to the Defend Jess Wade At All Costs Bullshit Train.)

Hey Vigilant. There's still time for you to get in on the action if you're struggling for ways to get back in the game. Obviously we can't have a conspiracy theorist like you named as a co-author or anything. But you can say you support this message. One step at a time, buddy.

Ognistysztorm
Sucks Critic

Post by Ognistysztorm » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:21 pm

ChaosMeRee wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:17 pm
Ognistysztorm wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:37 pm
Image and blog post are here....

https://diff.wikimedia.org/2018/07/13/jess-wade/

Date 1: 12th December 2017
Date 2: 13th July 2018

(I'm absolutely loving the fact an actual professional photographer might be about to lose an hour of his working day and start the ball rolling on Jess Wade being exposed and defrocked, purely because Jess Wade superfan Giraffe Stapler couldn't resist adding another layer to the Defend Jess Wade At All Costs Bullshit Train.)

Hey Vigilant. There's still time for you to get in on the action if you're struggling for ways to get back in the game. Obviously we can't have a conspiracy theorist like you named as a co-author or anything. But you can say you support this message. One step at a time, buddy.
Cool! This might be a rare chance for anyone to get famous instantly for pushing a rock off the ledge so to expose an organizational scandal. If successful they will be celebrated as heroes like how John Carreyou is faring out now.