User makes post deriding WP admin for admitting not even reading his unblock request, WPO responds by insulting him

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Zoll
Sucks Noob

Re: User makes post deriding WP admin for admitting not even reading his unblock request, WPO responds by insulting him

Post by Zoll » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:13 pm

ChaosMeRee wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:57 am
Further proof, if it were needed, that Wikipediocracy is now entirely populated by die hard Wikipedia cult members.
Or, more likely, he did read it, determined it was the same crap you have been told is crap several times, and correctly determined that was the "Wikipedia-endorsed polite way" to tell you to fuck off.
So basically, he lied? And you're OK with Wikipedia Administrators lying? Asshole.
(shortened)
You insulted me, and supported me, it's confusing
Last edited by ericbarbour on Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zoll
Sucks Noob

Re: User makes post deriding WP admin for admitting not even reading his unblock request, WPO responds by insulting him

Post by Zoll » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:49 pm

ChaosMeRee wrote:
Years ago there was a slam dunk case where Materialscientist was shown to have broken the law and was duly reported to the wiki-authorities by a good faith non-sock. Nothing came of it. No reported outcome at all, so no reason not to assume Materialscientist did break the law but the Wikipedia power users find it very easy to get away with it due to the Blue Wall. The only available recourse for that good faith complainent, is to use the Courts. Unrealistic, to say the least. Hardly surprising some people instead choose violent retribution.
Where? I could use this, I'm going to file a CU misuse complaint to ArbCom, because, I was on another fucking continent on holiday when the CU was done.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:51 pm

Zoll wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:49 pm
Where? I could use this, I'm going to file a CU misuse complaint to ArbCom, because, I was on another fucking continent on holiday when the CU was done.
He's trolling you, and you're allowing him to troll you. Why? Did you really think someone on WP or WPO would "help you"?

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:41 am

ericbarbour wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:18 am
I would expect no less....

Besides, they are right, why is this nerd so desperate to get back in under his old username?
I don't see why he needs to be insulted. Wiki-addiction is pretty tough to break.
"Globally banned" since September 5, 2023 for exposing harassment.

Zoll
Sucks Noob

Post by Zoll » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:44 pm

ChaosMeRee wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:25 pm
In other news, Zoll is now using that thread to troll Beeblebrox. And we all know why Beeblebrox is such a magnet for trolls (because he's a complete cunt, the exact kind of do as I say not as I do piece of shit that finds it incredibly easy to sneak into positions of great power at Wikipedia).

Who saw that coming? Me.....
The Mighty Crow wrote:Fun fun fun.
You're happy to let Zoll have his fun, because you can see they're not likely to succeed, or to succeed his point has to be so subtle, it will be lost in the noise.

But you won't let me play. Because you know I can hurt Beeblebrox. Hurt him bad.

Kill himself bad.

And you don't want that, do you Jake?

Why is that? Why so protective of the stupidest (H) and most corrupt (B) Wikipedia has to offer?

The people who personify what Wikipedia really is (just as Trump personifies what America really is, in stark contrast to a mature democracy with a proper education system and trusted information sources, like the UK).

What a strange way for a Wikipedia critic to operate. Are you perhaps hoping their stupidity and corruption speaks for itself?

I can't discount it. But how's that going for you?

Not very well, it seems. Wikipedia's brand value is down, small donors are walking away. But I seriously doubt that is because anyone was reading your joke of a forum. More likely it comes from direct experience of the kind of Wikipedia that results when Hemiauchenia and Beeblebrox are present and representative. Mildly criticized, even sanctioned, but never, ever, ejected, with force.

That is what Jimmy Wales would have done. The standard is the standard. And it fucking kills you to know it, given your forum's prior history of being one man's personal hate vehicle. How ironic that one of the best ways to criticise Wikipedia now, is to highlight that a "highly trusted" Wikipedia Administrator is literally emulating Gregory for his own grubby ends. But of course, that can't be highlighted on your forum. That cuts too close to the kind of truth that the Hemiauchenia's and Beeblebroxes of this world will fight hard to suppress using all the tools available to a Wikipedian.

So you happily align yourself with them. Serve their needs. Suck their dicks.

The view from 50,000, people. That's what you need.

That's why a wiki-boy like Hemiauchenia wets his pants at the mere sight of me.

Take note, Vigilant. See it. Weep for your legacy.
A Bad Shepherd wrote:Anyway, I apologize for the behavior of the Sucks people. They definitely know better, which is what makes it so much fun for them! :)
Tru dat.

HTD.
I'm not trolling Beeblerox, I'm telling the truth, I did email arbcom in September before his suspension, and I was told by Izno I believe, to wait 6 months before appealing.

Also, Brexit going pretty well for the UK, right? The mature democracy is still a monarchy.

Also, who is Jake? Midsize Jake?

And what has Hemiauchenia done? He's not an admin nor an arb.

Also who are you? A (former) editor?

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:47 pm

Zoll wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:44 pm
I'm not trolling Beeblerox, I'm telling the truth, I did email arbcom in September before his suspension, and I was told by Izno I believe, to wait 6 months before appealing.

Also, Brexit going pretty well for the UK, right? The mature democracy is still a monarchy.

Also, who is Jake? Midsize Jake?
Yes.
Zoll wrote:
And what has Hemiauchenia done? He's not an admin nor an arb.
Mainly just said a lot of stupid things on Wikipediocracy.
Zoll wrote:
Also who are you? A (former) editor?
He's CrowsNest. He was banned on Wikipediocracy a long time ago. He's not banned here, but he does leave and return with a new account every six months or so.

Zoll
Sucks Noob

Post by Zoll » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:51 pm

Bbb23sucks wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:47 pm

He's CrowsNest. He was banned on Wikipediocracy a long time ago. He's not banned here, but he does leave and return with a new account every six months or so.
What did he do to get banned of WPO?

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:55 pm

Zoll wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:51 pm
Bbb23sucks wrote:

I don't remember. It was a long time ago. I'll try searching.

Bbb23sucks
Sucker

Post by Bbb23sucks » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:57 pm

Zoll wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:51 pm
Bbb23sucks wrote:

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=445

Zoll
Sucks Noob

Post by Zoll » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:55 pm

ChaosMeRee wrote:

Such naivety in assuming the goal of Crainsaw is to edit Wikipedia constructively.

Pro-tip. Anyone who chooses a super cool use name like Crainsaw, is clearly intent on Wikipedia terrorism. Specifically the wants to be caught public kind.

Pathetic losers who want to edit Wikipedia as a hobby, choose lame topic related names like Hemiauchenia.

Or Esotrix. LMFAO.

Your impotence is glaring. Your end, inevitable.

We have attacked the Moon! A pebble like you is nothing.
I dare you, find one disruptive edit, not even Piotrus or Marek pointed out disruptive edits.

Thanks, Crainsaw is a very cool username!
Pathetic losers who want to edit Wikipedia as a hobby
The important thing is I like what I do, and I did,