Scotland 1 Vigilant 0

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
Kraken
Sucks Fan

Scotland 1 Vigilant 0

Post by Kraken » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:42 pm

https://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewto ... 98#p349908
Vigilant wrote:The VAST majority of 'concerned opinions' held about this are simply garden variety bigotry.
@joannaccherry wrote:If there is to be “healing of hurt & upset” it must start with the electorate who are not the hateful bigots they are sometimes painted, particularly women’s rights activists. It must also take place within @theSNP. I will support a leader who recognises this.
AshReganALBA wrote:I have written to Humza Yousaf this morning requesting a reset, and a return to competent government, where we prioritise independence and protect the dignity, safety and rights of women and children.
Gee, it's almost like Wikipedipcracy isn't using talent for objective analysis as their criteria for picking their "#1" poster.

It looks like they simply pick the biggest woke asshole.

I mean, it's a strategy. It will bring lurkers, gawkers. But so would setting your pubes on fire and running naked across the White House lawn with @Wikipediocracy Rules smeared in feces across your buttocks.

When will Wikipedia and Wikipediocracy learn? If you're widely seen as a threat to a woman's safety, a danger so great it can bring down the government in a country that already sees itself as one of the most left wing places in Europe, you probably aren't the non-fascist, non-incel, non-crazy Trump hating all round good people your insults seem to suggest you think you are.