Wikipediocracy is an Annoying Wikipedia Fanboard

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Re: Wikipediocracy is an Annoying Wikipedia Fanboard

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:57 am

Is this not just, well, embarassing....
A good point was made in the JYTDog thread at Wikipediocracy: JYT should have given the new user his phone number, that way the contact would be made at the option of the other user.
As many of you know there are very detailed complaints about jytdog in the "governance" thread at Wikipediocracy. It is, I believe, the most visited thread about a single contributor on that site. (rapidly approaching 30,000 views)
Why not start offering free beer?

Speaking of which.......

https://www.wikipediasucks.co/forum/vie ... f=10&t=898

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:51 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
As many of you know there are very detailed complaints about jytdog in the "governance" thread at Wikipediocracy. It is, I believe, the most visited thread about a single contributor on that site. (rapidly approaching 30,000 views)

Rapidly becoming as "popular" as Oshwah blocking congress and Ray dying then...

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:17 pm

CrowsNest wrote:IWhy not start offering free beer?

That's of course the whole fucking problem, Crow, non of them wants to buy his or her own beer.
They only want to drink beer on the expense of the donors and WMF and doing for the rest ......nothing.

And believe me, both Belgium and Holland have real great beer, but please do what I do, buy it yourself.
A pitty I can't offer you this Belgium beer with a Dutch touch, bokbier. You can only get it in autumn here. Because I personal like it much more to buy someone a beer than to get it free!

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Timmy wrote:I hope Eric and Vig both stick around. I wish Crows Nest and TDA posted here regularly as well.

Let 100 flowers bloom, 100 schools of thought contend.

RfB

tarantino wrote:Topic locked.

North-Korea is your county, tarantino, believe me! Mute, block, delete, lock topics, that is the real wiki spirit!
You and Jake are the best! If you don't understand where it is about? Just end the discussion. If you don't like a discussion? Just mute someone! Stalin and Hitler build fantastic empires in this way! And welcome Godwin, Godwin is in the house, but you really deserve it! Well done!

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:26 am

Vigilant wrote:P.P.S. I made a little side trip to .co and ran across CrowsNest's thread there. Vigilant seal of approval, my man.

;)

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:18 am

I did the same to with the powerful gender Admin Bishonen, because her name popped up in the Drmies topic. And in a soap you need to know all characters isn't it?
Although I am one of the biggest cross wiki vandals out of the history of WMF I real need a who is who guide and Crow did real a good job.
And now I understand why our Drmies is so interested in her! Two of a kind!

By the way, where is Drmies? His topic here has more than 10.000 hits, he is going to be a star, and now it seems he has left WPEN! Hey now is his last edit! Has he left the house for ever? It is great cliff hanger!
Is it because I asked Arb Woudloper, someone who will never lie to me asked to confirm Drmies is not Natuur12? I still have no answer of him after several mails and days. Strange, only a Natuur12 and Drmies is not the same person was enough, has nothing to do with privacy.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:51 pm

Dysklyver wrote:
Vigilant wrote:P.P.S. I made a little side trip to .co and ran across CrowsNest's thread there. Vigilant seal of approval, my man.

;)
:?

Which thread?

Dysklyver
Sucks Critic

Post by Dysklyver » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:57 pm

CrowsNest wrote:
Dysklyver wrote:

;)
:?

Which thread?

Vigilant said it in the "Long term civility problems among editors" thread on WO, which is supposedly about Corbett, so presumably it is a reference to the Eric "ferret fucker" Corbett thread.

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:23 pm

Yeh, cool guy, cool avatar that Vigilant. Wondering if Jackass and that snaky Tarantino guy dear to mute him, but I don't think so.
Timmy and his friends will get a hard time on WO.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 pm

As recommended by The Rambling Man......
Why is any of this relevant? Speculation can be posted at Wikpidiocracy or some other site. I'm not clear why the results aren't published already, but this is not place to just chew shit over what could be. Take that to an approved social media site, not Wikipedia. The Rambling Man (talk) 22:27, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
You got that Jake? You are asshole approved. You really do deserve it.

Why don't you do something useful, and make these people so afraid of your ability to expose their true selves, they dare not speak your name?

Or would that be just too hard?

Your Hug The Assholes policy has failed. Any site seeking to reform Wikipedia, as is your clear and obvious aim, that still can't persuade a visionary like TRM to give it the benefit of his wisdom because he sees it as nothing but a chit chat factory, is clearly wasting their time.

Do you even have an active thread on this piece of shit? Let me guess, pointing out he is pretending his grandfather has died so he can avoid much overdue correction, is a little too strong for your tastes. A little too hostile. Has the very thought of it got Tarantino, the diver of bins and raker of muck, clutching at his petticoats? The heroic defender of Dennis Brown, he'd naturally want to protect this slimeball too, no?

HTD.