John Carter

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

John Carter

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:20 pm

Look at this precious little weasel in action...
A few questions regarding the muted function. Is it intended as temporary or permanent? Also, I guess, honestly, if someone is banned from communicating here, but still able to read everything, might that not make the person more likely to sock or otherwise harass people elsewhere if they can't do it here and they feel the need to respond in some way, possibly in a less than acceptable one?
He won't say what he really means - now my enemy has been ejected from my island, can a screen be erected so he can't even see me, because I'm afraid, so very afraid......help me kind souls who manage this island.

I'll tell you what John Carter, if you don't want to be harassed, if you don't want your every word dissected to identify the ignorant cowardly snowflakery within it, if you don't want people making a target out of you.........then don't do things which cause that sort of thing to happen. You brought it on yourself. This isn't victim blaming, because you're not a victim. You're the perpetrator.

If you had responded appropriately, if you had not tried to be such a little weasel, if you didn't bring your Wikipedia Manual of How To Be A Game Playing Prick to a so called Wikipedia criticism site, then I'd not have your name burned in my brain as an enemy. It's called vengeance for a reason, you're not an innocent bystander, this is not a random attack.

You should feel afraid, it is only right that you should be scared, because that is how the real world works. Only on Wikipedia is it possible for ordinary persons to do bad things, to be a thoroughly reprehensible individual, and get away scot free, facing absolutely no consequences for your actions. Your actions have consequences.

You painted that target on your back. If you can't handle the pressure that brings, tough shit. You got Zoloft to protect you, do your bidding and remove the one person prepared to question little snowflakes like you as to just how you arrive at your opinions and conclusions, so don't be a baby and ask for more now. It's greedy.

The truth is, John Carter, you're a liar. You defend scumbags like Dennis Brown, and you necessarily have to lie to do it - the truth has never been Dennis' friend, hence why he always goes to ground and ignores people who query his actions. Like a true blue, Wikipedian coward. A corrupt cop, who abuses his position of trust to benefit himself and further his warped ideas of what is right. Policy be damned, of course.

You also defend people like Black Kite, and unsurprisingly they share a similar approach to that position of trust as Dennis does. It's your view that unless he is guilty of "crimes against persons felonies", all is forgiven. And I can well believe you'd have a moral compass that broken. The irony is, the many many editors who spoke of the damage and disruption caused as a direct result of the thing I was seeking to have Black Kite held of account for on that so called critic site, wasn't so far off some people's ideas of a personal felony. A feeble minded fuck like yourself certainly would have been screaming your little heart out, had it been done to you.

This is why you will never, ever, come across as someone deserving of sympathy or protection, and people with sense will always be reluctant to offer it. Quite the reverse. Real critics of Wikipedia actively target the likes of Dennis Brown and Black Kite, because they are the trusted insiders who abuse their privelages the most. Their apologists like yourself, infesting so called critic sites, you're legitimate targets too.

So you keep doing what you do, John Carter. Keep defending scum, keep playing your games. And I'll keep holding you to account, one way or the other. You don't get to do what you do and just walk away. No fucking way.

Anyone who reads this post and agrees that Wikipedia Administrators like Dennis Brown and Black Kite have it pretty easy, that they have the air of corrupt cops who have the freedom to do what they like and screw anyone who complains, well, you make sure John Carter shares some of that payback too, because he most certainly deserves it.

P.S., You're a fucking "Wikipedian" if ever I saw one, anyone who reads this exchange will see what I mean.....

http://wikipediocracy.com/forum/viewtop ... 33#p209533

.....at that point he of course packed his bags and ran away, the little weasel. I think it was at this point he put me on ignore, then proceeded to remind anyone and everyone that he had put me on ignore, tediously repetitively. Which is of course what you do when you're feeling harassed/trolled and trying to avoid someone. All this had the blessing of Captain Snowflake Zoloft of course. Snowflakes must be protected at all costs.

John Carter has the haughty contemptible air of a Wikipedian, and defends the Wikipedia Administrators who have honed that to a fine art. He is not a victim, but a perpetrator. Sensible people should act accordingly, if they consider themselves Wikipedia critics.

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Re: John Carter

Post by ericbarbour » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:13 pm

Please, keep tearing into that bunch! They deserve more abuse esp. now that Wikipediocracy is declining.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:15 am

Hilariously, as we speak, John is trying to earn an unblock from Wikipedia. He ended up blocked as, for all his game playing, it turns out he's just not as good at playing Wikipedia as someone like the Bishonen protectee MjolnorPants. His unblock request is positively amateurish, 90% blaming others.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:52 am

He's posted a massive rant about his troubles in the private forum. Hilariously, he whinges about Beeblebrox, his blocker, citing the fruits of my labour in his attempt to come across as a victim. The cheek of it.

In direct violation of Zoloft's statement that everyone must discuss Wikipedia, not each other, that thread sees John tearing into Beeblebrox, and Anroth tearing into John. All are members of the forum.

Kumioko
Sucks Mod

Post by Kumioko » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:03 am

Yeah John Carter is a weasel and deserves to get banned from there. Whenever you look up drama he is in it! In fact he was one of the three idiots that decided to undo the community unban on me because they didn't want it.
#BbbGate

ericbarbour
Sucks Admin

Post by ericbarbour » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:20 am

Crow, if you want something to do, try to unmask Beeblebrox. He is evil enough to replace a hundred Zolofts.

Mutineer
Sucks Fan

Post by Mutineer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:33 am

Kumioko wrote:Yeah John Carter is a weasel and deserves to get banned from there. Whenever you look up drama he is in it! In fact he was one of the three idiots that decided to undo the community unban on me because they didn't want it.

He was merrily chatting with you on your talkpage one day, and then on the next calling for you to be banned for merrily chatting on your talkpage.
I am "Modsquad" here, and participate, but I don't want you to think we can't have an angry argument.

Stanistani

Post by Stanistani » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:20 am

ericbarbour wrote:Crow, if you want something to do, try to unmask Beeblebrox. He is evil enough to replace a hundred Zolofts.

Cool, I'm now a standard measure of evil. How many Zolofts does it take to make a Hitler? I need to have a discussion with Mike Godwin about submitting me to NIST as an SI unit.

sashi
Sucks Critic

Post by sashi » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:15 am

Speakin' of bein' so green, Zoloft...

Laurie Anderson wrote:You know, recently, I got a book listing all the animal species that have disappeared off the face of the earth called All the Disappeared Animal Life Forms of the World.
[...]
It was amazing, you cannot imagine how many kinds of weasels have come and gone. The publishers claim that the book is a definitive masterpiece. In fact, according to them, the book actually weighs approximately thirty weasels.

source (@2:17)

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:47 pm

'the fuck is this shit meant to be?
One tactic that might work to at least some degree might be trying to get retirement communities to work with local libraries to add PD historical sources to wikisource, where they would be more easily accessible by everybody, and then using those sources and others to develop articles on Wikipedia, books on wikibooks or wikiversity, archives of historical "news" articles on wikinews, and so on. I think, maybe, the effort might help in prolonging mental acuity in some older people, and they would probably be the individuals most likely to be interested in a lot of the older sources and topics anyway, particularly regarding topics and books like county histories.
What dark corner of Wikipedia, pray tell Zoloft, is this exposing?

You realise people can read this? Actual people. Exploiting the elderly (and patronising the young) and telling them it's for their own well-being? Have you no shame?

Anyway, whatever. I wish you good luck in persuading Wikinews to change their policy and begin accepting old news, and the hundred other dumb-shit 'action items' for the 'we fan fix Wikipedia, really we can' agenda it leads to.

Stop this idiocy now, before the WMF sees it and comes for you, as their official senior's outreach programme coordinator.