Anroth

For serious discussion of the "major" forum for Wikipedia criticism and how it fails.
AndrewForson
Sucks Critic

Re: Anroth

Post by AndrewForson » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:38 pm

CrowsNest wrote:[...] as the false positive rate of SPI shows [...]

We should probably have a thread on SPI and its two modes of operation. CU and other privacy-violation tools are used by high-level users to pursue their enemies and cause them trouble in real life outside the games. SPI and other witch-smelling manoeuvres are used to pursue enemies within the game and drive them out by what are often completely dishonest assertions of misconduct.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Here's Anroth speaking of the recent block of Sagecandor as a sock of Cirt....
Without naming names. I queried an admin in good repute as a prelude to opening an SPI and was given the answer "Protected by arbcom - dont bother bringing it up unless you have a cast iron case and no skeletons in your closet".

Given that the above posts seem to indicate Arbcom members have been aware since 2017, seems the answer I got was pretty accurate.
A Wikipedia critic would have no problem naming names in this situation, even one that believed in Wikipedia as a concept and only participates on Wikipediocracy to root out corruption and bad practice.

A cowardly little Wikipedian interested only in self-preservation, or worse, only looking for information he can use to assist them in their own corrupt endeavours, not so much.

And since Anroth isn't open about who he is, we have to take it on trust that he was even asking as a prelude to filing an SPI. Bad actors and game players causally note 'concerns' on Wikipedia all the time, you need to know who is who before you can establish pure motives.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:44 am

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:47 am

God, someone just put this fool out of his misery, he's embarrassing......
the ability of new and unconfirmed editors to not create articles at all in mainspace is a result of years of verifiable utter dross being created.
It would have taken just five minutes to first recall that an influx of dross had never been a major concern of the Wikipedians, then figure out the reason they instituted the ban, years down the line with much dross having made it in, was only once they realised (or just began to believe, since no supporting data was ever provided of course) that much of this dross is the evil undeclared paid editing.
Prior to AFC the first a new editor would hear of problems would their shitty article being PROD'd or speedied.
What's your point? Is this somehow an improvement? Thanks to morons like you, now newbies don't hear of problems at all, until four months has elapsed. It was much preferable to let them publish and be immediately given feedback. The answer to that feedback often being wildly hostile, was better training of patrollers.
As has been explained, its designed specifically to shut down awful content from hitting articlespace. That is its purpose and its very good at it. Its not flawed for doing what it is supposed to do.
Eh? It is a blunt instrument designed to keep all potential contributions from newbies away from the mainspace, on the ridiculous assumption that so much of it is garbage, you can afford to lose the editors and content that might not be. It is poorly conceived, poorly designed, and poorly executed. It exists because the people who love it, morons like you, can't even give an honest account of what it is, or you are just too thick to even understand what it is.
Plenty of female editors also contribute significantly to the toxicity (as anyone who is interested in Horses finds out pretty quickly). Ask poetlister about the ratio of toxic female editors as a fraction of the female editor total, compared to the ratio of the toxic male editors to the male editing numbers.
How typical of this male brained fuckwit. What he just described is the inevitable result of Wikipedia being such a hostile environment for women, that only the really horrible ones persist with it. People like the horse obsessive he refers to.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Just an example of the sort of shit Anroth says about his fellow Wikipedians on Wikipediocracy.....
ASW understands what you are saying. He is being willfully ignorant and would rather argue a different point to obfuscate that he cant actually argue against yours. Its his MO as anyone who has had to deal with him soon learns. Best way is short unambiguous sentences with only one point.
He's not even chatting to critics, but Wikipedia Administrators (Boing! and Beeblebrox). They're happily encouraging him, with not a thought to his this reflects on their position.

Thanks is what gets me. You call them cowardly scum, and they honestly react with disbelief, like they have no idea why you are even saying it. Anroth in particular has a fucking cheek complaining about this specific type of shitbaggery.

Still, this is the sort of thing Jake wants to see in a Wikipedia criticism forum........

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:27 pm

The don't to talk with you, they don't listen to you. You can argument what you want, they simple ignore you. And they feel safe, yes they are safe, because Jake is always there. that was the reason why I started that Jake fuck off topic what jack has finished without answering one single answer in the best wiki tradition with a block. His triumph was enormous, look gender desk lady, that is what we do with woman haters on WO! Jake is just a stroman and he was so glad when he got that OK to block me.

Because if I ask them, TNT, Jake, Boing! or Beeblebrox, he my friend, James Alexander has SanFanBanned me without any reason, and you Boing!, blocked me to on WPEN also without any reason, they ignore me. With the blessing of Jake, the most lousy sysop ever.

But if a bit grown up schoolgirl like GW who had a bad block, o my god! A gender lady, a part of the wiki nobility had a bad block! It is just grown up college girl! Bunch of corrupt total idiots and basterts what you are! What is your goal if I may ask?? Letting James Alexander keeping his lousy luxurious lifestyle on they expense of the donors? Is that your goal? Why for the hell TNT doesn't listen to me when I give the proof Trijnstel is a dirty troll? Ok, they stoped trollbot Moira NL, and Ymnes is kaltgestellt to use a good German term, and Natuur12 aka is now ex Arb, but what did they for the rest? Nothing.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Fri May 31, 2019 2:24 am

Seriously guys, why are you engaging with the swivel eyed loon? Its not Bedlam, we dont point and laugh at the obviously ill people.

I could feel myself getting dumber reading this....
Sarcasm? Or rapid onset dumbassery?

Graaf Statler
Side Troll

Post by Graaf Statler » Fri May 31, 2019 9:45 am

Crow wrote:Sarcasm? Or rapid onset dumbassery?

Trying to make yourself populair, to be accepted in the group I suppose. You get kudo's in this way in a wiki community.
Most of these guys are living under there one glass bell, they don't care what happens for the rest. Wikipedia is extreem important for them and in this way they create a very toxic environment.
I think he didn't even read where it was about, saw the red-blooded avatar of Vig with a big mouth and thought, well, let me make myself populair. Let me say something populair.
If you present yourself as a tuff, powerful person like Vig and also our own Dutch Mies does you can tell as much rubbish as you want because you always get a group of this kind of groupie's how adore you and support you anyway.

The flip coin is the serious editors leave the place, and what is left is the lees what cumulate, the suppression, the Law of Statler. Because the work has to be done and the sponsors is promised the wiki heaven on earth.
And that ends up in crazy situations of the streets of Europe what should be filled up with people crying for free source what turned out to be five middle aged people on De Dam in Amsterdam with a prate flag in there hand and a Twitter Julia Reda shitstorm. And a very ill, depressed Romaine=>Wikimedia because I read often on Dutch wiki's he is not doing well.

The only light I see myself at the end of the tunnel is a digital nuclear fireball because this is the biggest pyramid scheme based on total nothing out of the human history........

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:41 pm

The only places that dont have a long and troubled racial history are those where either the indigenous people were wiped out shortly after encountering white man and never returned, or were colonised entirely by a homogenous population and no one of differing racial makeup has attempted to move there since.
Brazil.

Fuckwit.

CrowsNest
Sucks Maniac

Post by CrowsNest » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:11 am

What a dumbass.
Well if anyone with a conscience on Arbcom or at the WMF wants to forward the T&S document to me, I will be happy to post it. Everywhere.
Say shit like that, it's tempting to send him a plausible looking extract, just so he would face the inevitable consequences, given his Wikipedia username is known.

I'm saying that here, just so he knows that if he ever is passed any information because he fancies himself as some kind of fucking hero, on this or anything else, he can never be sure he has the real deal, therefore making him vulnerable to doxxing if he is wise enough to try and verify whatever he is sent before publishing. Which the dumb prick probably wouldn't be.